Perspective from an African american FL police officer

tgr4lfe

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

The deputy was told to tase the compliant fella 38 seconds into the questioning. He wasn't even asked questions firsts. He was told to put his hands behind his back. His name wasn't even verified so what questions were asked??? The guy didn't even have a warrant against him yet you scold him for asking why he was being arrested. Are you saying you would just get arrested for nothing and not resist to the slightest if you were being falsely accused? 

I'd have stood up, clearly stated my name, not given them shifty, nervous looks, like I was in the middle of a drug deal , NOR would I have sat back down in my car after being told to stand up.

Sorry, but time after time, this guy refused to comply w/ the officer. He acted like he had just done something wrong, so they treated him in like manner. 

He wouldn't have been arrested. He like would have been cuffed, sat down, as they checked his ID and realized he wasn't the guy they wanted. 

You're, after all, one of the guys saying "I carry weapons just in case the government encroaches on my liberties.'' 

You're a complete embarrassment to Auburn. 

I never have said, suggested, intimated, hinted at nor declared any such thing. Again, you're completely making stuff up, out of thin air, to promote a false narrative and image of who I am. 

And I don't even know anyone who'd say that nonsense about WHY they'd carry a weapon. Seriously, where do you dream up this stuff ??

46 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You're, after all, one of the guys saying "I carry weapons just in case the government encroaches on my liberties.You're a complete embarrassment to Auburn. 

I've never said any such thing. Again, you gotten completely wrong. 

Yes you have. And no, I'm not going to look it up. You told me to read the federalist papers but you didn't even know which number. Every freaking NRA member defends their right to carry by saying they need it just in case the government encroaches on their liberties. Then they tell a short story hat goes like "Did you know Hitler also advocated gun control?" 

Weasel gonna weasel

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I'd have stood up, clearly stated my name, not given them shifty, nervous looks, like I was in the middle of a drug deal , NOR would I have sat back down in my car after being told to stand up.

Sorry, but time after time, this guy refused to comply w/ the officer. He acted like he had just done something wrong, so they treated him in like manner. 

He wouldn't have been arrested. He like would have been cuffed, sat down, as they checked his ID and realized he wasn't the guy they wanted. 

Shifty nervous looks as the cop told him to put his hands behind his back... What a coward

Refusing to be falsely arrested by questioning the arrest .... Thug

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Yes you have. And no, I'm not going to look it up. You told me to read the federalist papers but you didn't even know which number. Every freaking NRA member defends their right to carry by saying they need it just in case the government encroaches on their liberties. Then they tell a short story hat goes like "Did you know Hitler also advocated gun control?" 

Weasel gonna weasel

The weasel is you. Making up yet more bat guano lies, and punking out by not backing up your claims. This really is setting a terrible precedent for the forum, if anyone can arbitrarily accuse others of damn near anything, no proof, what so ever, and then get away with it. If anyone needs a freaking time out, it'd be you. 

And you've confused me w/ an NRA member... silly rabbit. 

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

The weasel is you. Making up yet more bat guano lies, and punking out by not backing up your claims. This really is setting a terrible precedent for the forum, if anyone can arbitrarily accuse others of damn near anything, no proof, what so ever, and then get away with it. If anyone needs a freaking time out, it'd be you. 

And you've confused me w/ an NRA member... silly rabbit. 

So you're going to sit there and tell me you've never told me to read the federalist papers to read the founders intentions for carrying arms?

I'll accept the challenge. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

So you're going to sit there and tell me you've never told me to read the federalist papers to read the founders intentions for carrying arms?

I'll accept the challenge. 

Look at you, weasel mcweasel face !! :roflol: 

Rights to own a gun shall not be infringed is one thing, carrying a gun in public is another. I know you'll never offer up any quotes where I said we have a constitutional right to conceal / carry, as I personally don't know the answer to that , NOR have I ever made a definitive statement concerning it.

This crap about NEEDING to carry so the Fed govt doesn't encroach upon their liberties isn't anything I'VE said. Personal protection would have been my answer, from anyone in general, crooks and dirtbags, not so much the govt. Apparently you need lawyers and lots of $ to defend yourself from the Imperial Federal Govt. 

6 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Maybe because his well thought out and comprehensive story is worth hearing ? Even if you don't want to hear it ? 

lol at your own self. 

So the other policemen story isn't worth hearing? Tell me how you decide a person's value on who has a story worth hearing and who doesn't? But your last couple of sentences are right, a person is going to post what they want to hear, that being said just because a person post anything doesn't make it true, or even the conscious of society. 

I hate when a white person ignore the majority of black people, says things like black people are more dangerous, more likely to commit crime, etc then when they find an anomaly they say hey look at this one! He saying what I want to hear! Oh I guess he's an uncle Tom! Some of you have no integrity but then you do this and I'm literally thinking how low will some go. 

Also I made a point to not talk to you for a couple of weeks now, since then you quote every post I make lol. You need me to be a Batman to your Joker I guess. I'm maturing though, I'll be thirty in a couple of years, I'm growing up so i can't keep up the childish back and forth you need

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

Look at you, weasel mcweasel face !! :roflol: 

Rights to own a gun shall not be infringed is one thing, carrying a gun in public is another. I know you'll never offer up any quotes where I said we have a constitutional right to conceal / carry, as I personally don't know the answer to that , NOR have I ever made a definitive statement concerning it.

This crap about NEEDING to carry so the Fed govt doesn't encroach upon their liberties isn't anything I'VE said. Personal protection would have been my answer, from anyone in general, crooks and dirtbags, not so much the govt. Apparently you need lawyers and lots of $ to defend yourself from the Imperial Federal Govt. 

Well it's been said by your compadres PT, Cool tigger, etc ...you know.... The "Obama just wants to take our guns away so we will be easier to control"crowd. I just looked up the Federalist Papers thread and you didn't even give your opinion on what the founders really intended. You merely told everybody that they were wrong. How convenient.

Thanks USN

about-24.gif

Proved me right & you wrong 

again. 

Dancing weasel = you, Jeff. 

22 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So the other policemen story isn't worth hearing? Tell me how you decide a person's value on who has a story worth hearing and who doesn't? But your last couple of sentences are right, a person is going to post what they want to hear, that being said just because a person post anything doesn't make it true, or even the conscious of society. 

I hate when a white person ignore the majority of black people, says things like black people are more dangerous, more likely to commit crime, etc then when they find an anomaly they say hey look at this one! He saying what I want to hear! Oh I guess he's an uncle Tom! Some of you have no integrity but then you do this and I'm literally thinking how low will some go. 

Also I made a point to not talk to you for a couple of weeks now, since then you quote every post I make lol. You need me to be a Batman to your Joker I guess. I'm maturing though, I'll be thirty in a couple of years, I'm growing up so i can't keep up the childish back and forth you need

I'm about to take a vacation from this myself. People that choose to talk in circles while critiquing others that actually gives an opinion are cowards.

Raptors only opinion of substance in the thread was: "Freedom over collective safety." No wonder he doesn't actually say much.

25 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Proved me right & you wrong 

again. 

Dancing weasel = you, Jeff. 

It proved you're a weasel. 

Proved no such thing. You're the lying weasel you accuse others of being. 

And what ever has been said by others, be they compadres or what ever, still isn't what * I * said. Please, get your facts right, just ONCE ! 

You stereotype and then accuse others of doing that, being bigots, profiling, and all w/ a false sense of moral superiority ! You're a gorram joke ! 

Let's be honest, Jeff doesn't believe a black cop and Raptor does. Man, this is shocking stuff.

54 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Let's be honest, Jeff doesn't believe a black cop and Raptor does. Man, this is shocking stuff.

Well, when you put it that way, it is shocking stuff lol. 

Oh and Raptor, weasel gonna weasel..

On July 16, 2016 at 9:08 AM, aujeff11 said:

And then stuff like this happens and I feel completely vindicated for feeling that black Americans are too often treated like s*** just because of their skin. If you wonder why black Americans get arrested so much, here is a video that shows they fight an uphill battle to stay out of jail, not because of peer pressure from drug dealers and gang members, but because of power-tripping, racist cops.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1089079334464317&id=799539910084929

The funny thing is that people see this video but yet they would rather talk about a logo. I don't understand that. If people decided to go elsewhere and post because I let the weasel derail this issue over something he didnt have the balls to say, then I ask the mods to delete the back and forth. The logo is stupid but, again, it is a logo. A quick thought process has led me to believe there could be a nonexhaustive list with several other reasons for not posting on this as well: 

-A certain group of people think this type of behavior by the cops is an anomaly. They probably believe most black Americans receive excellent treatment from the men in blue.

- Certain group of people, much like Raptor, thinks the cop was justified. If that's the case, please convince me the cops were justified and were not being racist. I don't see it on either the former or the latter.

- Despite only assumingly seeing this video for the first time, people don't want to talk about racism because it is what everybody is talking about and they're sick of it.

I'd like to know if either one of these applies to you. If not, what does and what is your opinion on the video?

what a cop sees, live and on the job, when his / her life is on the line, and what someone else sees, from the comfort of their own computer or smart phone screen, varies greatly. 

Archived