Feel the BURN !

DoctorBarnaby

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GiveEmElle said:

If Hannity stopped vomiting falsehoods he wouldn't have a show. 

This has nothing to do with Hannity. Get that through your head, OK? I don't even watch Hannity. 

20 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

This has nothing to do with Hannity. Get that through your head, OK? I don't even watch Hannity. 

Get this through your head, when fringe conspiracy nuts post "news" I don't give it credence.

So why do you bring up Hannity? At no point in this thread is anything from him ever a topic of discussion. And then  you come in from literally left field and bring him up? Do you have a crush on the guy or what? 

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

They scream problem .  Don't be afraid to see what you see. 

Thank you, Dr. Raptor. Did you do your residency at Google university?

3 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Thank you, Dr. Raptor. Did you do your residency at Google university?

You know, Hillary's health issues aren't even a topic of the original post. You'll belittle anyone who brings THAT  up, but steer clear of all the criticisms about the DNC's fix for Hillary, and all the shenanigans that took place at her coronation, aka the Democratic Convention. 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You know, Hillary's health issues aren't even a topic of the original post. You'll belittle anyone who brings THAT  up, but steer clear of all the criticisms about the DNC's fix for Hillary, and all the shenanigans that took place at her coronation, aka the Democratic Convention. 

A.You brought it up.

B. Y'all prattle on so much about the attempt to rig things (which everyone knows happened) that there's a fatigue factor involved here. We get it. The DNC is as genuine as a 3 dollar bill. We don't need 4-5 more threads to rehash it.

6 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

So, stop reminding you of the truth? 

I feel for you. Y'all have to harp on the same stuff for weeks on end while we get new material every few hours. Must be hard not having someone like Trump and his merry band of idiots.

8 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I feel for you. Y'all have to harp on the same stuff for weeks on end while we get new material every few hours. Must be hard not having someone like Trump and his merry band of idiots.

Better Trump than Hillary.

And as bad as he is, I really do mean it. He's better than she is. 

See that's where we disagree. Hillary will be a status quo president. Trump represents a unique threat to our democracy. I would very much love to shake up the status quo, it's why I was a Bernie supporter, but electing a mop haired hooplehead is not the solution to fixing this mess.

5 hours ago, AURaptor said:

So why do you bring up Hannity? At no point in this thread is anything from him ever a topic of discussion. And then  you come in from literally left field and bring him up? Do you have a crush on the guy or what? 

The better question is why you have trouble with reading comprehension. I merely told Ben that Hannity was the one pushing the Hillary has seizure agenda.

26 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:
5 hours ago, AURaptor said:

The better question is why you have trouble with reading comprehension. I merely told Ben that Hannity was the one pushing the Hillary has seizure agenda.

He's not, by any stretch, the only one. YOU were the one who introduced Hannity, for what ever reason, I cannot fathom. 

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

He's not, by any stretch, the only one. YOU were the one who introduced Hannity, for what ever reason, I cannot fathom. 

Feel free to list the others then. I don't expect you to fathom much. That would require depth. 

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Feel free to list the others then. I don't expect you to fathom much. That would require depth. 

Oh, I've got depth... ;) 

6 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Posting an @Sheilaaliens YouTube video suggests otherwise, kitten.

No idea who that is,it doesn't matter,  as the clip itself came from nbc, cbs. or some such. Slay the messenger all you want, the content of the message won't change. 

10 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

No idea who that is,it doesn't matter,  as the clip itself came from nbc, cbs. or some such. Slay the messenger all you want, the content of the message won't change. 

It's the person who created the video you posted about Hillary having seizures. I said this once before, just being a smartass, but I see it is true.......if brains were gasoline you wouldn't have enough fuel to run a flea's go kart two laps around a cheerio. 

8 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

It's the person who created the video you posted about Hillary having seizures. I said this once before, just being a smartass, but I see it is true.......if brains were gasoline you wouldn't have enough fuel to run a flea's go kart two laps around a cheerio. 

Gonna need some aloe for that one. 

42 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Hannity is the one pushing it in the mainstream, Raptor. Should have seen the celebratory back slapping at r/The_Donald.

4 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Hannity is the one pushing it in the mainstream, Raptor. Should have seen the celebratory back slapping at r/The_Donald.

What ?  Because of the rest of the media won't  do its  job? 

4 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

What ?  Because of the rest of the media won't  do its  job? 

Report wingnut nonsense? 

2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Report wingnut nonsense? 

Sure... everyone just LOVES Hillary, and she's in top , near Olympic fitness.

Everything is indeed truly awesome in your world. 

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Sure... everyone just LOVES Hillary, and she's in top , near Olympic fitness.

Everything is indeed truly awesome in your world. 

The hell?

Archived