Feel the BURN !

DoctorBarnaby

45 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I think there is a fair amount of projecting going on here. All these doctors putting their professional opinions on the line, just for  politics? It's one thing for some chock to express your own views and a video, but multiple doctors? 

Multiple doctors on wingnut conspiracy media outlets like Sean Hannity.  You see the problem? They aren't reporting this on credible news sites. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FOX IS credible.

There's where you're off your rocker.

this isn't infowars or motherjones/ young Turks fringe nutty. 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

FOX IS credible.

There's where you're off your rocker.

this isn't infowars or motherjones/ young Turks fringe nutty. 

We're talking about Hannity here, right? Hannity is indeed out in Infowars/Godlike Productions territory.

Not really sure how this thread took the leap from DNC treatment of Bernie to Hillary's medical records (a conspiracy theory that deserves its own thread), but:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fact-check-leaked-clinton-medical-records-real-or-fake/

One problem: The documents were all fake. And according to the Democratic nominee’s physician, Clinton is healthy enough to occupy the Oval Office.

In a report Tuesday, FactCheck.org examined the screenshots of the alleged medical records and confirmed with Clinton’s doctor, Dr. Lisa Bardack, that they were “false, were not written by me and are not based on any medical facts.” In a statement, Bardack added that the candidate is “in excellent health and fit to serve as President of the United States.”

Bardack wrote. “Her concussion symptoms, including the double vision, resolved within two months.

Overall, Bardack said last year, Clinton “is a healthy 67-year-old female” with a “healthy” lifestyle -- not, as some conservative outlets would claim, a woman who suffers from advancing dementia or partial seizures.

As for pictures of her stumbling on stairs:  Even the healthiest of us, even the Olympians in Rio, occasionally trip, momentarily lose our balance, or lean on others when making a misstep.  And I don't know when such pictures were taken.  Certainly she may have had some issues while still feeling the effects of a concussion, but as her doctor said, "Her concussion symptoms resolved within two months".

If having a weird expression on one's face or making goofy gestures when laughing, joking, conversing, or reacting to a surprise is symptomatic of seizures, I must have seizures all the time!

We'd all probably look like fools or invalids, and have moments of odd gestures captured, if we were constantly surrounded by cameras and had folks scrutinizing those images for our worst possible moments/looks.

[P.S.>  My opinion: Hannity is an idiot and a hate monger.  I don't know if he has trouble recognizing truth, or merely chooses to ignore truth.]

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Raptor=rightwing fringe nut

More like typical, average middle roader who is politically aware. 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

10 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

If you were middle of the road, you would realize we are being done a disservice by only having these two to choose from.

Turd salad or turd sandwich...maybe one's slightly easier to swallow, but they're both horrible.

52 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Stay in the middle of the road. Maybe a big truck will come along.

18 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Stay in the middle of the road. Maybe a big truck will come along.

So, you hope I die because I cherish freedom & don't care for a tyrannical govt? 

Sounds like  you're  a good liberal. 

6 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

So, you hope I die because I cherish freedom & don't care for a tyrannical govt? 

Sounds like youre you're  a good liberal. 

No, I don't hope you die. I was hoping a concussion might knock some sense into you. It's rather comical when people claim to love freedom and hate tyranny but will vote for a fascist. 

Hillary is a corrupt tyrant. Make no mistake about that. I'll never vote for her.

Also, any big truck that hits a person in the middle of the road isn't going to leave them with just a conclusion 

Why are we discussing metaphorical trucks giving you a metaphorical concussion as if Elle would really want to see you get waxed by a Kenworth?

3 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Hillary is a corrupt tyrant. Make no mistake about that. I'll never vote for her.

Also, any big truck that hits a person in the middle of the road isn't going to leave them with just a conclusion 

Kitten,  I'm absolutely clear on the fact that you hate HRC.  But your claim that she is a tyrant is overboard. Tyrants don't go door to door in the south making sure schools aren't segregating students. Tyrants don't fight for healthcare for children. Tyrants don't help first responders who risked their lives in a terrorist attack on their country get the care they need to recover. 

If you could manage to have a rational post without inserting some asinine theory like Sean Hannity's seizure claims I might actually have a speck of respect for you. But that's your MO. I've read people who say you deflect and weasel then I've watched you do it. And even now as I type this post I know you'll respond that my love of HRC blinds me or some other nonsense. Or you'll go off on  how evil Hillary is. You are completely predictable. 

And yes, it was mean of me to suggest you stay in the road and maybe a big truck would come along. I truly don't wish your demise. You are too amusing to watch. Besides, I'm sure you could weasel and dodge any truck anyway, you pro you. 

My my elle, you're reading straight off of Hillary's home page, huh? Helping the children, the first responders, hell, she's a regular SAINT ! 

Fact is, she and Bill have used their " Foundation " as a front for 3rd world leaders and shady billionaires to gain access and favors through pay-for-play deals that have literally put the security of the country at risk. She has 1 mission above all others... gain power. Personal power, for the enrichment of her and her family ( more so Chelsea than Bill ). 

Hillary literally is a clear and present danger to the sovereignty of the United States 

7 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Some may consider this an opinion.  I would call it a lie.  The second part is debatable.

14 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Some may consider this an opinion.  I would call it a lie.  The second part is debatable.

Well of COURSE you'd call it a lie, because you disagree, and in your pea sized brain, that means it's a " lie ". 

20 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Well of COURSE you'd call it a lie, because you disagree, and in your pea sized brain, that means it's a " lie ". 

Actually, I believe it is factually incorrect.  I doubt you could get much support for calling you "middle of the road".  Hell, I doubt you really believe it.

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

My my elle, you're reading straight off of Hillary's home page, huh? Helping the children, the first responders, hell, she's a regular SAINT ! 

Fact is, she and Bill have used their " Foundation " as a front for 3rd world leaders and shady billionaires to gain access and favors through pay-for-play deals that have literally put the security of the country at risk. She has 1 mission above all others... gain power. Personal power, for the enrichment of her and her family ( more so Chelsea than Bill ). 

Hillary literally is a clear and present danger to the sovereignty of the United States 

And you went with the evil Hillary mantra just as I said. Predictable little kitten.

Archived