Landon Rice

auburnphan

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Ridiculous.  Not acceptable.  Best TE we have had since Lutz.

Probably due to his lack of use in the first place if I had to guess. If I were him, would have automatically went to UGA when I was weighing those options in the first place. 

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Probably due to his lack of use in the first place if I had to guess. If I were him, would have automatically went to UGA when I was weighing those options in the first place. 

Nope nothing like that at all. Self-inflicted if the rumors are true.

Just now, ValleyTiger said:

Nope nothing like that at all. Self-inflicted if the rumors are true.

Ah, guessing you guys have a much larger piece of the story.
That's unfortunate though if it is self-inflicted. Kid would have had his whole college career ahead of him.

32 minutes ago, EclecticTiger said:

Insiders? 

Any idea what happened here?

Jesel Curry Part II?

Jessel sorry I was real close to Jessel when I lived in Buford. Knew his Dad and the head coach at Buford

34 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Why didn't you go to UGA?

Hope the kid is "OK". We expect so much of these young men, forgetting they are fresh out of high school. Man, I made some terrible decisions, probably would have gotten me gone. Hope whatever led to his (and, heck, Jovon's) leaving , he (they) are able to overcome and be successful 

21 minutes ago, imaolgatiger said:

Because I wasn't coming in as a TE. Auburn in the past years has been notorious for under-using and under-performance at the TE position. I came in as an ILB so there wasn't much of an issue. Plus there was a shortage at that position and Muschamp was an esteemed "Linebacker Guru."

I wouldn't understand why he might have chose AU over the UGA offer. Or if he was willing to travel, Michigan and Florida all 3 of them use TEs a lot more liberally and creatively. 

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Hope the kid is "OK". We expect so much of these young men, forgetting they are fresh out of high school. Man, I made some terrible decisions, probably would have gotten me gone. Hope whatever led to his (and, heck, Jovon's) leaving , he (they) are able to overcome and be successful 

what i have gleaned off of the AU site on the Rant, this appears to really bad stuff (if true)....

31 minutes ago, imaolgatiger said:

Because he knows better, although Richt would have been his coach so i guess it wouldn't have been that awful.

10 minutes ago, tombigbeetiger said:

what i have gleaned off of the AU site on the Rant, this appears to really bad stuff (if true)....

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

it ain't good

?

Like not good for AU or not good for Rice?

Archived