***Auburn vs. Texas A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FoundationEagle said:

Should have known better than to come whiny ass game thread. We really do owe a lot to the yella fella. After all most of our fans are right there with him. 

We are down SIX POINTS to a top 20 at HALFTIME!  We don't look great but we don't look terrible. Make a few adjustments at the half and we can easily win this game. You guys act like having a tight game with a top 20 team is grounds for firing a coach. I say we change our mascot from Aubie to Yella Fella. 

Ouch.

4 minutes ago, FistyMcBeefpunch said:

It's cool guys.  I changed from my blue jersey to my white one.  Let's see if that helps.

I just realized I am drinking a Laurelwood Red Elephant Ale!!! Wth

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

He has two. That's pretty damned good for him.

Considering one of those was on the 1st play of the game on a stupid play call (why you would EVER leave Garrett unblocked like that, I'll never know,) but having ONLY 2 against a new LT isnt as many as he COULD have

All CGM has to do is think of the play he wants to call and then call an exact opposite. We could very likely win the Game if he would just drop the old " we got to establish the run  so we can throw". Coach, you should check our run stats so far, they are average and spotty. We cannot control the line of scrimmage on each play so I hope he has an awakening during the break. We all know he will not do it but he needs to start calling plays that are totally opposite to his tendencies.

2 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

I just changed from boxers to briefs.  I figure if we're going to get pantsed I might as well make it a little more difficult.  

War Damn Second Half!

And I just took my first #1 in the backyard, so here we go!

1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Why do I get the feeling that today is the first time Gus has seen his offensive game plan?

Certainly forgot about the blocking scheme

1 minute ago, au701948 said:

All CGM has to do is think of the play he wants to call and then call an exact opposite. We could very likely win the Game if he would just drop the old " we got to establish the run  so we can throw". Coach, you should check our run stats so far, they are average and spotty. We cannot control the line of scrimmage on each play so I hope he has an awakening during the break. We all know he will not do it but he needs to start calling plays that are totally opposite to his tendencies.

We have 105 rush yards in one half. That's on pace for 210 in a game. What were you expecting?  

Wow...those offensive stats were surprising. 

The eye test says that we are failing hardcore, but 200 yards of offense and 13 first downs is nothing to sneeze at. Just got to start competing and completing drives. Get some big passes and things will open up  

Oh, and only 1 penalty, and that on special teams. 

If the offense doesn't improve this half, I may be getting off the bus at the next stop if we don't fire our O coordinator and get someone that can really teach offense. I'm so tired of the ginnicky offense.

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

We have 105 rush yards in one half. That's on pace for 210 in a game. What were you expecting?  

Apparently they are expecting Texas A&M to play like stAte

Archived