Rigging the Election : Mass Voter Fraud

Auburn4life

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The truth is that there is massive voter fraud across the country. The company line from both Democrats and Republicans is to ignore the facts and present the lie to the public. It benefits them if the image is not tarnished, and the usual suspects stay in power. 

There is a widespread issue of voter fraud.  How deep ?  Not enough.  The "massive voter issue" that DJT raises is his get out of jail free card in the eyes of Trumpsters come Wednesday, November 9, 2016.  We'll hear "DJT was defrauded", when in reality he was just a repulsive person that Americans rejected.  

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

The truth is that there is massive voter fraud across the country. The company line from both Democrats and Republicans is to ignore the facts and present the lie to the public. It benefits them if the image is not tarnished, and the usual suspects stay in power. 

Prove it.  

29 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Prove it.  

They cover it up & you'll deny it anyway, being the  troll you are, but it's been uncovered 

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438754/james-okeefe-voter-fraud-videos-prove-voter-ID-laws-needed

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

They cover it up & you'll deny it anyway, bring god troll you are, but it's been uncovered 

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438754/james-okeefe-voter-fraud-videos-prove-voter-ID-laws-needed

Cite specific examples, not biased opinion.

Like I said, you won't accept  anything anyways, so what is the point. And you are nothing but a troll. 

The argument about voter fraud has been going on for years. Republicans saying the dead voted in Chicago  giving Kennedy the nod over Nixon and the Democrats in Florida with Bush and Gore votes. Both Nixon and Gore realized how damaging it would be to the country if people did not trust the integrity of the process. They both accepted that losing would be better then hurting the country. That is one of the reason's I dislike Trump he is not willing to lose to help the country.

Now Trump's argument about Media Bias is a legitimate issue. When most of the major media players ignore what is coming out of Wiki Leaks and only play on Trump issues while ignoring Hillary issues is legitimate. Should all media outlets be playing the Trump open MIC and the women who say he has done things to them of course but they should also be giving equal time to the Wiki leak revelations and some of the women who are talking about Bill Clinton and how Hillary treated those women.

If the media had been covering Hillary honestly from beginning to end Bernie Sanders whose politics I disagree with would probably be the Democratic candidate. I disagree with Bernie on almost everything but I could vote for him before I could vote for Hillary or Donald because he is basically honorable even though I think misguided. I am now going to have to vote for a third party candidate that is inferior because of how bad the top two candidates are.

4 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

The argument about voter fraud has been going on for years. Republicans saying the dead voted in Chicago  giving Kennedy the nod over Nixon and the Democrats in Florida with Bush and Gore votes. Both Nixon and Gore realized how damaging it would be to the country if people did not trust the integrity of the process. They both accepted that losing would be better then hurting the country. That is one of the reason's I dislike Trump he is not willing to lose to help the country.

Now Trump's argument about Media Bias is a legitimate issue. When most of the major media players ignore what is coming out of Wiki Leaks and only play on Trump issues while ignoring Hillary issues is legitimate. Should all media outlets be playing the Trump open MIC and the women who say he has done things to them of course but they should also be giving equal time to the Wiki leak revelations and some of the women who are talking about Bill Clinton and how Hillary treated those women.

If the media had been covering Hillary honestly from beginning to end Bernie Sanders whose politics I disagree with would probably be the Democratic candidate. I disagree with Bernie on almost everything but I could vote for him before I could vote for Hillary or Donald because he is basically honorable even though I think misguided. I am now going to have to vote for a third party candidate that is inferior because of how bad the top two candidates are.

You and many others feel the same.  Unfortunately, most in this country have proven they don't have your intelligence.  And might I add the inferiority is simply a $$$ problem.

10 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

well said, can only hope in four years a more suitable candidate is chosen at this point

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Sure. How much does that happen?

A government watchdog did sampling and a exit polling in 2008 and in 2012.

They state that approximately 14 percent of illegal are registered to vote.

What they don't know for sure but they guess is that somewhere between 2.2 percent and 6 percent actually do. The problem being that this is illegal to do this so most illegals don't report when asked.

11 and half million illegals in the U.S.

By the way, 90 percent vote Democrat.

20 minutes ago, WDavE said:

What they don't know for sure but they guess is that somewhere between 2.2 percent and 6 percent actually do. The problem being that this is illegal to do this so most illegals don't report when asked.

Crickets 

2 hours ago, Elephant Tipper said:

How about felons ?  Over 50,000 were purged from the 2000 Florida registrant list...by Republicans.

Link please.

Florida's latest attempt to purge was a joke.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2014/0402/Court-rules-Florida-voter-purge-illegal-but-will-it-stop-GOP-voting-tweaks

" The state originally identified 180,000 questionable voters, comparing rolls primarily to driver’s license data. The secretary of State cut that list to 2,600, then to 198. At the end of the process, 85 voter names were thrown out. "

20 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Crickets 

You continue to prove the possibility of fraud.  However, you have yet to show the reality.  If it is "widespread", you should have no problem citing examples.

41 minutes ago, WDavE said:

I don't believe that.   Link please.

18 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You continue to prove the possibility of fraud.  However, you have yet to show the reality.  If it is "widespread", you should have no problem citing examples.

Not if the ones in power  are the ones committing the fraud, and want to keep it secret, you know, to ensure the " integrity " of the process. 

4 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Not if the ones in power  are the ones committing the fraud, and want to keep it secret, you know, to ensure the " integrity " of the process. 

How many of "those in power" would it take to pull off such a deception?

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

How many of "those in power" would it take to pull off such a deception?

Doesn't matter how many.  You keep asking the most inane and pointless questions.  

18 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Perhaps you weren't aware that elections are administered by local governments.

4 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Doesn't matter how many.  You keep asking the most inane and pointless questions.  

If you are claiming "massive voter fraud across the country" it certainly matters.  It would take "massive" numbers of people at the local level to accomplish that.

It is you who keeps making inane statements.  I am tired of explaining the faulty logic behind your claims.  Please try to find a responsible adult to review your posts before you make them.  You are embarrassing yourself. 

Archived