Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That fussing at jf3 isn't going to bode well in the future for Gus

I actually think he was trying to coach him up, a little late though.

Again it's a hard feat for a QB to throw without a decent pocket... Auburn can't buy time without play action which is the issue. And JF not pulling it isn't helping the defense respect.

And the person in charge of cleaning the press box is going to have their hands full the way Verne and Gary are drooling over Bama right now.

1 minute ago, selias said:

That last exchange between RL and GM is all you need to see. GM needs to stay with smaller conferences. Even an average offense and we win this.

Just a plain bad defense actually wins the UGA game but we were somehow an epic failure there instead

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

It goes with the choosing sides early this year. Got to stand by it to the end. Plus he's a big Gus guy so can't let him look incompetent

Gus kicked off the season looking incompetent.

6 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

One he had a guy in his face.

The other nobody was open.

Don't hate because you like our two other medicore qb's better.

Mediocre quarterbacks I would say we don't have a QB on this roster. 

Just now, alexava said:

Our fans suck worse than any coach or players. 

Wrong. Our fand supported this garbage as long as we could. We are done and won't be supporting it any more. We don't pay insane ticket prices and 4 mil a year to be a team that makes coaching decisions middle school offenses would be ashamed of. 

1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

Wrong. Our fand supported this garbage as long as we could. We are done and won't be supporting it any more. We don't pay insane ticket prices and 4 mil a year to be a team that makes coaching decisions middle school offenses would be ashamed of. 

You're growing on me, FE...

Archived