Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Certainly wasn't, however you can't say that it wasn't the atrocious farce of a passing game as we were led to believe.

Not to mention he had four unblocked defenders after him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Hey Cole, tell me how JJ is the right option.  You are SOOOOOOOOOOOO smart.

I tell you what you pull up a discussion where anybody even talked about who is the right option then you'll get a smart....But don't waste your time you can't, so you won't

I'm done with Gus. Completely and utterly done. Go back to the Sun Belt.

No true game plan. No backup QB. Terrible development of talent. Bad evaluator of prospects, etc...

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

The next one wasn't as pretty. 

Everything JF3 did on that drive was VASTLY superior to anything JJ has done tonight. Quick decision making, put it in a place where only our guy could potentially get to it. It wasn't perfect, but by gosh it was a huge improvement. He should have been playing this whole game. 

Okay, so I didn't log off. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Just now, cole256 said:

I tell you what you pull up a discussion where anybody even talked about who is the right option then you'll get a smart....But don't waste your time you can't, so you won't

Disingenuous.  You can't argue both ways.  You can try though.

Never been a more telling moment of the complete disgrace this offensive staff has become than JF3 on the sideline looking lost and in disbelief of what the coaches are saying while Gus is laughing like a moron. YOURE THE COACH GUS!  IF HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO, ITS YOUR FAULT!  What a pathetic joke. 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Guess you missed his next two efforts....the easy ones

One he had a guy in his face.

The other nobody was open.

Don't hate because you like our two other medicore qb's better.

Imagine if we were a normal team with normal coaches and Gus and rhett had let JF3 get in game throwing reps from the very start of Sean's injury.

i swear it's like our coaches thought it would be a better idea to keep his passing ability a secret so that they could use it to surprise Bama at the end of the year.

sad thing is, he seems like a much better passer than many of us expected based off what I've seen.  Could be more of a liability when it comes to making a throw into coverage or something but we've been led to believe he isn't a good thrower. 

6 minutes ago, selias said:

Please tell me again that Gus is an offensive genius. No backup QB. No offensive continuity. No real offensive identity. Welcome to mediocrity.

Mediocrity would be an improvement!  

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Disingenuous.  You can't argue both ways.  You can try though.

No, clearly you were confused with what you even called yourself arguing about in the first place

Archived