Republican leadership = crap weasels

TheBlueVue

20 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, that certainly makes the point about Trump that Brad was talking about.

I didnt see his point but I can you tell this. The political establishment elites on both sides aren't afraid that Trump is going to be a lousy POTUS; they're petrified he's going to be a great one and, in their view, he must be stopped before he actually drains that swamp.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

"Drain the swamp"?  :laugh:

You haven't been paying attention.

Oh but, I have and, thus far, I'm liking what I see. Of course, draining the swamp will mean something different to you for the purpose of making any kind of lame argument that seems to have always been your stock and trade. Trump's appointments, thus far, have been exemplary. We'll see what he's had in mind insofar as draining the swamp goes once he actually becomes the President.

3 hours ago, TheBlueVue said:

I didnt see his point but I can you tell this. The political establishment elites on both sides aren't afraid that Trump is going to be a lousy POTUS; they're petrified he's going to be a great one and, in their view, he must be stopped before he actually drains that swamp.

I made the argument a few weeks ago that the Republican held Congress would be somewhat obstructionist against Trump as he is often at odds with conventional Republican orthodoxy and at times, his best friends may be Democrats.  Looks like it's a possibility.  Still in a wait and see mode though.

On 12/7/2016 at 0:27 PM, Brad_ATX said:

I made the argument a few weeks ago that the Republican held Congress would be somewhat obstructionist against Trump as he is often at odds with conventional Republican orthodoxy and at times, his best friends may be Democrats.  Looks like it's a possibility.  Still in a wait and see mode though.

Maybe. But they're incredible cowards and he's totally unprincipled so who knows how that works out.

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Maybe. But they're incredible cowards and he's totally unprincipled so who knows how that works out.

Unprincipled? How in the world could a leftist democrat make a post about principles? The ONLY principle the left has ever embraced is whatever it takes to win. Obviously, when an opponent fights just as dirty as your candidates ALWAYS have you start whining about principles.The big problem you folks have going forward is nobody GAS about your playbook anymore and the politics pf personal destruction will continue to fail. Nobody trusts the media anymore and you fools have cried wolf for so long it will continue to fall on deaf ears, so, keep on keeping on a'ight?

3 hours ago, TheBlueVue said:

Unprincipled? How in the world could a leftist democrat make a post about principles? The ONLY principle the left has ever embraced is whatever it takes to win. Obviously, when an opponent fights just as dirty as your candidates ALWAYS have you start whining about principles.The big problem you folks have going forward is nobody GAS about your playbook anymore and the politics pf personal destruction will continue to fail. Nobody trusts the media anymore and you fools have cried wolf for so long it will continue to fall on deaf ears, so, keep on keeping on a'ight?

Good grief.  That's insane.

Archived