Should I feel better about LSU next year?

PChamp119

Seeing that they just hired their DC from OKLAHOMA!... a team from the Big XII.... lol I mean... if Brandon Cox is as accurate and awesome as everyone claims him to be - we may beat LSU by 36 next year. It could be like USC - Oklahoma all over again (Auburn 55, LSU 19).

Seeing that they just hired their DC from OKLAHOMA!... a team from the Big XII.... lol I mean... if Brandon Cox is as accurate and awesome as everyone claims him to be - we may beat LSU by 36 next year. It could be like USC - Oklahoma all over again (Auburn 55, LSU 19).

145943[/snapback]

It's hard to say because he was the co-DC at OU. During his last year at Nebraska, the Huskers intercepted 31 passes.

Not so fast....the coaches dont intercept the passes...the players right? Well...if hes even just MEDIOCRE lsu will have a fairly good defense...dont they return alot of starters on that side of the ball? I know they lost Spears but I think they are returning alot on both sides of the ball.

Not so fast....the coaches dont intercept the passes...the players right?  Well...if hes even just MEDIOCRE lsu will have a fairly good defense...dont they return alot of starters on that side of the ball?  I know they lost Spears but I think they are returning alot on both sides of the ball.

145972[/snapback]

They also lose Webster...and maybe Daniels as well.

Not so fast....the coaches dont intercept the passes...the players right?  Well...if hes even just MEDIOCRE lsu will have a fairly good defense...dont they return alot of starters on that side of the ball?  I know they lost Spears but I think they are returning alot on both sides of the ball.

145972[/snapback]

145973[/snapback]

Did some looking into it....They return ten starters on offense and seven starters on defense.....So ya, as I said...they return alot of starters on both sides of the ball. *ahem :P

145972[/snapback]

145973[/snapback]

Did some looking into it....They return ten starters on offense and seven starters on defense.....So ya, as I said...they return alot of starters on both sides of the ball. *ahem :P

145977[/snapback]

Nice work, Scoop.

More importantly, we don't know jack about Brandon Cox at this point. He's yet to play an entire game...against anybody. We'll be finding out in a hurry though...and I couldn't care less about the cajuns. :thumbsdown:

It's refreshing to see AU fans talk objectively. :cheer:

It's refreshing to see AU fans talk objectively.  :cheer:

146023[/snapback]

Great picture lsuj2006...That was an exciting bowl game. I think Bo Polini is a really good coach, OU's defense is usually really good, they were for most of the year except the Orange Bowl and on the road when they had deep ball trouble when Perkins was hurt. Nebraska's defense was really good when he was DC there 2 years ago and I think should have gotten the HC job there. Oh well, looks like they did good getting callahan... :lol::lol::lol:

Roll Tide :ua:

It's refreshing to see AU fans talk objectively.  :cheer:

146023[/snapback]

do I need to remind how lsu fans were talking before this year?-I heard "dynasty" alot-no one would think about mentioning that losing a veteran QB and Lavisla (sp) would cost them

I think the biggest positive for lsu has this year is Jimbo Fisher returning. They would have taken a big hit with a new OC with freshmen/sohpomore QBs

Another Corndog here.

I think out entire offense is coming back if you dont count Marcus Randall. Ben Wilkerson was hurt the tail end of the season, so for the LSU run near the end of the season the offense that was on the field will return.

As for Defense, we lose Spears and Webster. I think thats it for starters.

Who are the other two full time starters ???

Another Corndog here.

I think out entire offense is coming back if you dont count Marcus Randall. Ben Wilkerson was hurt the tail end of the season, so for the LSU run near the end of the season the offense that was on the field will return.

As for Defense, we lose Spears and Webster. I think thats it for starters.

Who are the other two full time starters ???

146074[/snapback]

Travis Daniels too.

Archived