Baseball vs uat - Game 2

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who would've thought auburn would be on the verge of losing the series to the worst team in the SEC, nonetheless at home.   Bad way to end the regular season.  Overall, I think this coach has got them going in the right direction to be a top10 caliber team to compete in championships for years to come.

4 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

Who would've thought auburn would be on the verge of losing the series to the worst team in the SEC, nonetheless at home.   Bad way to end the season.  Overall, I think this coach has got them going in the right direction to be a top10 caliber team to compete in championships for years to come.

Do not know that this is the worse team. lost a lot one run games. granted worst record. tough pill to swallow on a beautiful day.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

There is one loud mouth  bammer that's getting on my nerves.....

A loud mouth turd NO WAY! Lol

I choose to ignore them.....like the ass end of a donkey. :) 

The way to shut guys like that up is to play better baseball.    This is pretty ugly.    Was afraid of something like this but never expected two games of it.

Bottom of 8th AU trailing 7-3

4 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Man, this team has cornered the market on losing to total crap teams. A bad habit they need to break.

On the positive side, if they make the playoffs they'll be playing good teams ?

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Bottom of 8th AU trailing 7-3

7-4 following a Jeremy Johnson fielders choice.

7-5 with a Todd RBI single up the middle. Two outs. Todd to second on the throw. Runners on 2nd and 3rd with two outs.

I don't know why they changed up watch espn, but ever since they did, the video pauses for me every 20 seconds. Is anyone else having this problem? Streaming movies, shows, etc. no problem, sports on other channels, no problem, old watch espn no problem, new watch espn? everything freezes but the commercials.

4 minutes ago, wareagle13 said:

I don't know why they changed up watch espn, but ever since they did, the video pauses for me every 20 seconds. Is anyone else having this problem? Streaming movies, shows, etc. no problem, sports on other channels, no problem, old watch espn no problem, new watch espn? everything freezes but the commercials.

I have the same issue on my computer, but it plays fine on my tablet.

Auburn in trouble here as the first two batters are HBP and walk.  0 outs with Bama runners on 1st and 2nd.

It's been bouncy for the last two games....not usually a problem.  But then again my keyboard is acting up since I dumped some diet coke into it. Not sure what I am typing

Meanwhile, once again on the softball game they are going to air some dirty AU laundry since they are on the big ESPN and can let the entire nation know about it.

Inning over.  Bottom of the 9th.  Auburn down 7-5.  Need 3 to keep the series, hosting a regional, and the chance to retake the division lead tomorrow chances alive

Archived