welcome back Jeff

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

You haven't seen any auburn pg's that's not quick pushing any breaks Gtfoh. 

Isaiah Thomas is regarded as one of the best scorers in the league so you saying his name as a rebuttal is amusing....in a bad way.

Of course alot of his rebounds are defensive rebounds...that's every player in basketball....lol. 

You show me where lillard can do any of these things you're making up about ball. Why would he be a banger? To be stupid? 

I wish you'd try to think of something else besides repeating the free throw stuff. He doesn't shoot a bunch of free throws because he doesn't take a bunch of shots....that's not rocket science....did watch him take a guy off the dribble get fouled and hit the and one with 5 seconds left to win a game during the summer league though.....

Pick and roll defenders will eat him up huh...he just haven't played against any his career in basketball yet right? Lol. 

I'm still waiting for you to show me the other 6'7" pg's that guard smaller pg's.....

Yeah I'm sure your pg's that scores 30 off 22 shots owned a guy in your eyes....But in reality no the 15 8 7 guy was much better....And lilllard doesn't play great defense himself....he must have a slow step!

Pick and roll defenders will eat him up huh...he just haven't played against any his career in basketball yet right? Lol. 

He hasn't been up against great NBA defenders yet, actually. He won't be playing Fresno State and Utah anymore princess. And he was completely shut down in the tournament as well. 

You haven't seen any auburn pg's that's not quick pushing any breaks Gtfoh. 

Dude I've seen Cim trying to push the breaks. Cim wasnt winning any races either. Don't tell me what I haven't seen.

Isaiah Thomas is regarded as one of the best scorers in the league so you saying his name as a rebuttal is amusing....in a bad way.

He's overrated but I agree, he could put 50 on Ball easily. And it's funny how you say this despite him being ranked just one above  Lillard in PER. 

Its hilarious you would take 15-8-6 over 27-6-5. 

You're some kind of special!!

You show me where lillard can do any of these things you're making up about ball.

Lillard's offensive skills and arsenal of moves are ten times better than Ball as a scorer. 

He doesn't shoot a bunch of free throws because he is afraid of contact!

What you said was retarded. Anybody can shoot a bunch of shots and not head to the free throw line if they're not seeking contact so I had to fix your post. BTW, Ball has a 67% FT percentage as a PG. He didn't run enough suicides in high school...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

He hasn't been up against great NBA defenders yet, actually. He won't be playing Fresno State and Utah anymore princess. And he was completely shut down in the tournament as well. 

Dude I've seen Cim trying to push the breaks. Cim wasnt winning any races either. Don't tell me what I haven't seen.

He's overrated but I agree, he could put 50 on Ball easily. And it's funny how you say this despite him being ranked just one above  Lillard in PER. 

Its hilarious you would take 15-8-6 over 27-6-5. 

You're some kind of special!!

Lillard's offensive skills and arsenal of moves are ten times better than Ball as a scorer. 

What you said was retarded. Anybody can shoot a bunch of shots and not head to the free throw line if they're not seeking contact so I had to fix your post. BTW, Ball has a 67% FT percentage as a PG. He didn't run enough suicides in high school...

That's dumb as hell, yeah let's end this because you haven't played enough to understand. I'm sure you've seen cim push a break every now and again but I was saying how does a slow, non athletic pg makes a career off of playing a wide open fast break tempo style of basketball. And I'll tell you EXACTLY what you've seen from auburn basketball pg's

Oh now AFTER the fact you want to add lillard's other stats lol. And then want to crack intelligence jokes? No you don't want to do that at all...  

Oh you don't think ball has played against NBA talent before....that's....interesting lol. I'll give you that, you'll just say some stuff and ride with it no matter how crazy it sound.

Oh you still want to talk about ball scoring....good thing he's a pg, that is around 3rd-4th on priority of a pg while the entire time the ball keeps bouncing off your head as far as realizing the points of everybody else on the team increasing around 8ppg....smh

Oh LeBron is a poor free throw shooter as well he just sucks....lol I expect that from a shoals Christian player though lol. You guys hit those free throws while losing by 40. I can see you on the bus ride home talking smack after the loss....he's not even really that fast lol

Lmao you're trying to tell me about contact. And the seeking contact is dumb as hell. No if you attack the basket thinking scoring you can add some more attempts, if you attack the basket thinking pass not as many. You still attacked the basket. Fact is when you make the RIGHT basketball decision you probably don't get the foul call because you made the right pass and the defense doesn't have a chance to foul. 

51 minutes ago, cole256 said:

That's dumb as hell, yeah let's end this because you haven't played enough to understand. I'm sure you've seen cim push a break every now and again but I was saying how does a slow, non athletic pg makes a career off of playing a wide open fast break tempo style of basketball. And I'll tell you EXACTLY what yo

u've seen from auburn basketball pg's

Oh now AFTER the fact you want to add lillard's other stats lol. And then want to crack intelligence jokes? No you don't want to do that at all...  

Oh you don't think ball has played against NBA talent be

fore....that's....interesting lol. I'll give you that, you'll just say some stuff and ride with it no matter how crazy it sound.

Oh you still want to talk about ball scoring....good thing he's a pg, that is around 3rd-4th on priority of a pg while the entire time the ball keeps bouncing off your head as far as realizing the points of everybody else on the team increasing around 8ppg....smh

Oh LeBron is a poor free throw shooter as well he just sucks....lol I expect that from a shoals Christian player though lol. You guys hit those free throws while losing by 40. I can see you on the bus ride home talking smack after the loss....he's not even really that fast lol

Lmao you're trying to tell me about contact. And the seeking contact is dumb as hell. No if you attack the basket thinking scoring you can add some more attempts, if you attack the basket thinking pass not as many. You still attacked the basket. Fact is when you make the RIGHT basketball decision you probably don't get the foul call because you made the right pass and the defense doesn't have a chance to foul. 

That's dumb as hell, yeah let's end this because you haven't played enough to understand.

Aujeff11 1

Cole256  0

I'm sure you've seen cim push a break every now and again 

Yeah...he was basically the PG the last stretch of the season two years ago...

but I was saying how does a slow, non athletic pg makes a career off of playing a wide open fast break tempo style of basketball.

He's not slow. He just doesn't have a great burst or a quick first step. There is a difference you know. As far as the whole "career" thing. He was just out of high school less than two years ago. He hasn't accomplished crap in the NBA. 

LeBron is a poor free throw shooter as well he just sucks....lol I expect that from a shoals Christian player though lol.

Aujeff11   2

Cole256    0

Fact is when you make the RIGHT basketball decision you probably don't get the foul call because you made the right pass and the defense doesn't have a chance to fou

90 percent false

Half the time you don't even make sense but I haven't cracked any intelligence jokes on you. You said you preferred 15-8-6 over 27-6-5 and I said that was retarded. Because that is retarded.

Face it dude, I've showed plenty of articles, gifs, etc from USA TODAY, Sports Illustrated, Bruinsnation, and others that say the exact same thing I'm saying to you, You need to just give up and admit that I'm right and that you have a huge man crush on Lonzo Ball. And then we can carry on our merry way.

Another video for you to chew on. I bet you ignore it and forget to mention to me that you ignored it because it caused a healthy bit of cognitive dissonance.

https://sports.yahoo.com/video/vertical-breakdown-lonzo-ball-weaknesses-141315698.html

On 7/29/2017 at 7:17 PM, GwillMac6 said:

David Robinson is absolutely one of my favorite human beings ever. Love that choice!

Whose your team my dude ?

21 minutes ago, DAG said:

Whose your team my dude ?

LeBron. Lol when it comes to pro sports regardless of leagues I do not have teams just favorite players I follow. Except for the NBA it is just one guy. I have only had 2 favorite NBA players in my lifetime. Allen Iverson then LeBron. NFL it is CAM! (duh haha). Aaron Rodgers and Dez Bryant. Who is your NFL squad?

37 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Aujeff11 1

Cole256  0

Yeah...he was basically the PG the last stretch of the season two years ago...

He's not slow. He just doesn't have a great burst or a quick first step. There is a difference you know. As far as the whole "career" thing. He was just out of high school less than two years ago. He hasn't accomplished crap in the NBA. 

Aujeff11   2

Cole256    0

90 percent false

Half the time you don't even make sense but I haven't cracked any intelligence jokes on you. You said you preferred 15-8-6 over 27-6-5 and I said that was retarded. Because that is retarded.

Face it dude, I've showed plenty of articles, gifs, etc from USA TODAY, Sports Illustrated, Bruinsnation, and others that say the exact same thing I'm saying to you, You need to just give up and admit that I'm right and that you have a huge man crush on Lonzo Ball. And then we can carry on our merry way.

Ok post where I said I preferred that stat line please....also once again you posting random analysis which pretty much says he needs to work on defense is a complete different thing than YOU saying he's so bad on defense he won't be anything special in the NBA. It's funny because all the stuff you posted trying to make a point about defense, all of their overall analysis conflicts against what you say about him as a player....

But I'll admit you're right when you say something original and stop regurgitating things you heard a coach saying randomly. This is like debating a guy who will always say the athletic qb needs to work on his accuracy....just because lol

42 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LeBron. Lol when it comes to pro sports regardless of leagues I do not have teams just favorite players I follow. Except for the NBA it is just one guy. I have only had 2 favorite NBA players in my lifetime. Allen Iverson then LeBron. NFL it is CAM! (duh haha). Aaron Rodgers and Dez Bryant. Who is your NFL squad?

The Panthers but not because of Cam. Been a Panthers fan since the Dom Capers/Kerry Collins days. LBJ? Man, we are a stark contrast lol.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

The Panthers but not because of Cam. Been a Panthers fan since the Dom Capers/Kerry Collins days. LBJ? Man, we are a stark contrast lol.

the team that Bill Polian built!!! WOOOO!!!! They almost went to the super bowl right after they just became a franchise if I remember it correctly! haha. Wasn't Kevin Steele a assistant on those teams? Yes we are. You like the blue collar franchises and I like the sexy, flashy big names lol. What can I say?! I am a star whore in recruiting and for pro sports.

It's a good contrast, including in sports. Yep! In 1996...lost to the Packers..terrible times.

Ok post where I said I preferred that stat line please....also once again you posting random analysis which pretty much says he needs to work on defense is a complete different thing than YOU saying he's so bad on defense he won't be anything special in the NBA.

funny because all the stuff you posted trying to make a point about defense, all of their overall analysis conflicts against what you say about him as a player....

But I'll admit you're right when you say something original and stop regurgitating things you heard a coach saying randomly. This is like debating a guy who will always say the athletic qb needs to work on his accuracy....just because lol

52 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok post where I said I preferred that stat line please....

Just remember you were talking about Lillard:   "Yeah I'm sure your pg's that scores 30 off 22 shots owned a guy in your eyes....But in reality no the 15 8 7 guy was much better...."

This is how I can tell you don't know much about the NBA btw. Lillard is actually top five efficient as a PG and top 11 in the whole association. He also gets 6 rebounds and 5 assists a game as well. Once again, you said the "15 8 7 was much better."

56 minutes ago, cole256 said:

YOU saying he's so bad on defense he won't be anything special in the NBA.

I never said this. If anything, I question his athletic ability and how his game translates to the NBA. Do you just read what you want to read and choose to not actually read what's on the screen? It's ok if you actually don't read what is on the screen; I'll just start typing less and using more pictures for you.

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

It's funny because all the stuff you posted trying to make a point about defense, all of their overall analysis conflicts against what you say about him as a player....

It's also funny because every article/ video has the exact same talking concerns as I do but yet you have dismissed every one of them. 

Of course their overall analysis is going to say he has a "top 5 billing." The hype had to come from somewhere. The hype didn't come from his quickness, or from the NCAA Tournament when Fox waxed his ass, or from his impeccable jumpshot, but the hype came because he has elite court vision, he has great passes as a taller PG, and from his dad.

- Defensive physicality, his funky jumpshot, athletic ability as an NBA PG, on ball defense, Physicality when fighting through screens, these are the actual weaknesses that continue to be regurgitated by the articles and videos though. This is the same s***  I've been telling you. 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

But I'll admit you're right when you say something original and stop regurgitating things you heard a coach saying randomly

What coach have I been regurgitating the past three days? One quote from Dickie V made you that butthurt? Don't worry, I'll keep that on the down low for the rest of the posters.  I'll consider this you're concession that I'm actually right as well. I'll  also keep that on the down low.

36 minutes ago, DAG said:

Been a Panthers fan since Stephen Davis, Jake Dehlomme, Steve Smith, Moose, Brad Hoover, Ricky Proehl, And the oldies, Captain Munnerlyn, and Julius Peppers. I became a fan the year before their Super Bowl run. 

And yes, this thread is ironic but not in the way that you probably implied it. Before I left, Cole and I never had disagreements. What happened to viperstrike? He loved him some Sean White ( sarcasm.)

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Been a Panthers fan since Stephen Davis, Jake Dehlomme, Steve Smith, Moose, Brad Hoover, Ricky Proehl, And the oldies, Captain Munnerlyn, and Julius Peppers. I became a fan the year before their Super Bowl run. 

And yes, this thread is ironic but not in the way that you probably implied it. Before I left, Cole and I never had disagreements. What happened to viperstrike? He loved him some Sean White ( sarcasm.)

Viper still causes Chaos from time to time haha...he shows his face at the proper time.

I loved Jake Delhomme although that six turnover game against the Cardinals is forever entrenched in my mind...ahhhh

Smitty will always be my favorite Panther

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Viper still causes Chaos from time to time haha...he shows his face at the proper time.

I loved Jake Delhomme although that six turnover game against the Cardinals is forever entrenched in my mind...ahhhh

I personally hope he never has to show his face this season because it will mean Sean White did not have to come in at a critical point in the season to a Stidham injury!

Despite our disagreement, Cole is still good people. This thread really has most of  my faves still. I'm glad to know Viper is still around. I hitched my wagon to many of his platforms!

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Despite our disagreement, Cole is still good people. This thread really has all my faves still. I'm glad to know Viper is still around. I hitched my wagon to many of his platforms!

Disagreements happen all the time. It is what it is. Good to have you back. Ready to get this season started.

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I personally hope he never has to show his face this season because it will mean Sean White did not have to come in at a critical point in the season to a Stidham injury!

He will show to bask in the glory when JS is killing it haha.

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

Smitty is my favorite as well. I wasn't very happy we couldn't let him retire in Carolina.

Just now, DAG said:

He will show to bask in the glory when JS is killing it haha.

lol absolutely! He will come in and act like he was the only one who thought stidham would be a stud! LMAO SMH

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

This is for G Will. :bow: to Steph 

LBJ about to make another ominous IG post any minute now

18 minutes ago, DAG said:

I can already smell the scent of Cleveland jerseys burning from here whenever Lebron goes to the Lakers or New York next year. 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

I can already smell the scent of Cleveland jerseys burning from here whenever Lebron goes to the Lakers or New York next year. 

NEW YORK?! Who the heck would want to go there? haha. It won't be as bad as last time. He got them a title. That is all they wanted. Steph needs to worry about becoming the best player on his own team again! lol O and quit letting iggy steal finals mvp's from him!! That is not a good look.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I hope so. Passive Aggressive Bron is one of my favorite versions of him. WOOOO!!!! haha. Layers upon Layers.

Archived