welcome back Jeff

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Steph needs to worry about becoming the best player on his own team again!

Lol at you  if you think he cares about that. Dude is on a stacked team and that only makes his life easier. 

and quit letting iggy steal finals mvp's from him!!

Doubt he even cares about this as well. 

That is not a good look.

Said nobody ever.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I hope so. Passive Aggressive Bron is one of my favorite versions of him. WOOOO!!!! haha. Layers upon Layers.

How you gonna feel when kyrie goes to my spurs though ?!

14 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Just remember you were talking about Lillard:   "Yeah I'm sure your pg's that scores 30 off 22 shots owned a guy in your eyes....But in reality no the 15 8 7 guy was much better...."

This is how I can tell you don't know much about the NBA btw. Lillard is actually top five efficient as a PG and top 11 in the whole association. He also gets 6 rebounds and 5 assists a game as well. Once again, you said the "15 8 7 was much better."

I never said this. If anything, I question his athletic ability and how his game translates to the NBA. Do you just read what you want to read and choose to not actually read what's on the screen? It's ok if you actually don't read what is on the screen; I'll just start typing less and using more pictures for you.

It's also funny because every article/ video has the exact same talking concerns as I do but yet you have dismissed every one of them. 

Of course their overall analysis is going to say he has a "top 5 billing." The hype had to come from somewhere. The hype didn't come from his quickness, or from the NCAA Tournament when Fox waxed his ass, or from his impeccable jumpshot, but the hype came because he has elite court vision, he has great passes as a taller PG, and from his dad.

- Defensive physicality, his funky jumpshot, athletic ability as an NBA PG, on ball defense, Physicality when fighting through screens, these are the actual weaknesses that continue to be regurgitated by the articles and videos though. This is the same s***  I've been telling you. 

What coach have I been regurgitating the past three days? One quote from Dickie V made you that butthurt? Don't worry, I'll keep that on the down low for the rest of the posters.  I'll consider this you're concession that I'm actually right as well. I'll  also keep that on the down low.

No you don't need to keep any of your downlow's secret everybody knows how your school gets down, I don't imagine you were much different.. But to your quote that was my point. Didn't say anything but you praising pg's that takes high volume shots as opposed to guys who play an all around game. And then AFTER the fact you add more to your post....which even you have to agree is some coward type stuff. 

Like I said you can tell you just don't know how to play so you can't understand certain concepts, and that's cool not everybody is talented to understand basketball....And as far as lillard, who is a great player but you introduced that weasel type fodder, to try to discredit me since you can't yourself with your iq, but anyway what's your point of even bringing that up when you said Westbrook isn't a winner.....what does efficiency even mean to you?

4 hours ago, DAG said:

Kyrie on the spurs will just end up pissing you off

14 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Been a Panthers fan since Stephen Davis, Jake Dehlomme, Steve Smith, Moose, Brad Hoover, Ricky Proehl, And the oldies, Captain Munnerlyn, and Julius Peppers. I became a fan the year before their Super Bowl run. 

And yes, this thread is ironic but not in the way that you probably implied it. Before I left, Cole and I never had disagreements. What happened to viperstrike? He loved him some Sean White ( sarcasm.)

Because we argue uncomfortably....you have to argue under a proper guideline lol

30 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Like I said you can tell you just don't know how to play so you can't understand certain concepts,

No you can't. Stahp it. I know the concepts and I could probably whip you in basketball right now. Haha

31 minutes ago, cole256 said:

And as far as lillard, who is a great player but you introduced that weasel type fodder, to try to discredit me since you can't yourself with your iq,

What the hell? I've introduced perspectives from numerous credible sources on the subject. You're a Lonzo Ball groupie/ fanboy that's told me nothing. 

32 minutes ago, cole256 said:

you don't need to keep any of your downlow's secret everybody knows how your school gets down, I don't imagine you were much different 

Hmm... Now you're barking up a weird tree. 

On 7/22/2017 at 8:51 PM, aujeff11 said:

Ha. If the season happens great like the media says it could, then I will be the first to tell the opposing fanbases that I told them so. However, I'm almost certain that the media is propping up Auburn's chances on a pedestal just so they can marvel at its "fall from grace" during the season. Not meeting absurd expectations can get coaches canned in a hurry. 

:jossun:

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

Kyrie on the spurs will just end up pissing you off

Maybe. Him and a young Kawhi though..As a fan, I can't pass that opportunity up. Put everybody on the trade block except KL.

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

No you can't. Stahp it. I know the concepts and I could probably whip you in basketball right now. Haha

What the hell? I've introduced perspectives from numerous credible sources on the subject. You're a Lonzo Ball groupie/ fanboy that's told me nothing. 

Lmao no you've posted stuff of everybody saying he has to work on defense which was a universal consensus but you've posted nothing because you're the only person dumb enough to go as far as to say he won't be successful, he's so bad on d he shouldn't play the game, and he's not even quick enough to play in the NBA. No I refuse to think you're slow enough to think you're making your point lol

And you're talking downlow butt hurt dicky v, groupies called me princess one time and NOW it's weird? You need to get your priorities together

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lmao no you've posted stuff of everybody saying he has to work on defense which was a universal consensus but you've posted nothing because you're the only person dumb enough to go as far as to say he won't be successful, he's so bad on d he shouldn't play the game

I never even said anything close to this. Again, you are either not reading half of my posts, or you're intentionally distorting what I've said. 

14 minutes ago, cole256 said:

And you're talking downlow butt hurt dicky v, groupies called me princess one time and NOW it's weird?

Are we still using English here? 

38 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I never even said anything close to this. Again, you are either not reading half of my posts, or you're intentionally distorting what I've said. 

Are we still using English here? 

On a side note if you guys want to switch over to another fun debate,  mosey on along to the rivals section talking about Hugh Freeze. Get the popcorn ready. Lionheart vs Dag , round 2458585

9 hours ago, DAG said:

It will never happen because besides Kober there has never been a player worse equipped to play for the spurs! lol. Pop does not do hero iso ball.! you know this.

9 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Lol at you  if you think he cares about that. Dude is on a stacked team and that only makes his life easier. 

Doubt he even cares about this as well. 

Said nobody ever.

he is a BETA if he does not want to be THE man on a team! come on now.  I thought you were a alpha! Do we need to reassess this?! lol. I hope it burns in his soul that andre freaking igludola (sp?) won a finals mvp over him! That is a joke. Players on Steph level of talent should care about their individual legacy not just team. That is exactly why Kobe and Kyrie got out and want out from under the shadow of Shaq and LeBron. I respect that. They got a whole lot of alpha in them. Hey I agree guys with the attitude of klay and steph make for a better team makeup being ok being a robin or even the third guy in klays case. 

26 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

he is a BETA if he does not want to be THE man on a team! come on now.

He is enjoying the ride. Before this month, he only had the fourth highest salary on his own team as a matter of fact. It's not all about the money or the points. To him, the more weapons on his team allows him to play looser and with less pressure to perform every night. 

hope it burns in his soul that andre freaking igludola (sp?) won a finals mvp over him

It probably doesn't bother him. Curry will be a HOFer one day. Iggy won't, but he did guard Lebron like white on rice in a snow storm and he deserved that reward.

That is exactly why Kobe and Kyrie got out and want out from under the shadow of Shaq and LeBron.

Kyrie is an idiot for wanting away from Lebron's wing.

Players on Steph level of talent should care about their individual legacy not just team.

Steph has two regular season MVP's and two rings. He is Gucci, bae.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

He is enjoying the ride. Before this month, he only had the fourth highest salary on his own team as a matter of fact. P

It probably doesn't bother him. Curry will be a HOFer one day. Iggy won't, but he did guard Lebron like white on rice in a snow storm and he deserved that reward.

Kyrie is an idiot for wanting away from Lebron's wing.

Steph has two regular season MVP's and two rings. He is Gucci, bae.

Steve Nash also has 2 regular season mvps but he gets lost in the shuffle! OK OK!!! where does this disgusting gross me out makes me want to vomit lol warriors love end with you?! I thought it was just KD now it is steph as well?! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!  And that freaking discount of a contract the warriors were able to get out of him because of his used to be bum ankles is the main reason along with the cap going up that they were able to get KD. SMFH Still burns me up everyday. I think about the 2013 natty loss and the warriors adding KD lol. It haunts my dreams. MY JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED!!! PFFFFFFFFFFFT Iggy did not do crap. LeBron averaged 35 on him and he still got 2 games on the warriors with matthew freaking stanky dirty leg delledova as his wingman in that finals! haha......... Did you really just give Bron your mortal enemy a compliment by saying Kyrie is stupid to want out from playing with him or am I getting like E and not recognizing the sarcasm?! hahaha

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LeBron averaged 35 on him

And he lost. And his FG percentage was only 33 percent with Iggy as his primary defender. And, like you said, if Lebron is the only opponent to realistically worry about, you can live with Lebron only making 1 out of 3 shots. 

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Did you really just give Bron your mortal enemy a compliment by saying Kyrie is stupid to want out from playing with him

Yep.

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

And that freaking discount of a contract the warriors were able to get out of him because of his used to be bum ankles is the main reason along with the cap going up that they were able to get KD

I know. tehehehe

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

And he lost. And his FG percentage was only 33 percent with Iggy as his primary defender. And, like you said, if Lebron is the only opponent to realistically worry about, you can live with Lebron only making 1 out of 3 shots. 

Yep.

I know. tehehehe

lol he had that mamba mindset! He was forced to! He had to jack up so many more shots than he was comfortable with and the shot selection was not the greatest because what is he going to do?! trust shump or delly?! BAAHAHHAAH. The only hope was him going kobe iso mode. Hey it got them 2 games. OF COURSE THEY LOST that was a severe talent mismatch................ WOW this is some welcome home letter to you!!!! It looks like a recruiting topic getting these many responses! haha.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He was forced to! He had to jack up so many more shots than he was comfortable with and the shot selection was not the greatest

Nobody expected Lebron to win that series as the Lone Ranger out there. It was commendable what he did. 

15 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Nobody expected Lebron to win that series as the Lone Ranger out there. It was commendable what he did. 

lol wtf?! that was not a Jeff like response! 

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol wtf?! that was not a Jeff like response! 

Lebron is legit number two ever. I still think he's a crybaby and all that stuff though. I basically try to be as disgustingly objective and fair as one can. get

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Lebron is legit number two ever. I still think he's a crybaby and all that stuff though. I basically try to be as disgustingly objective and fair as one can. get

haha WO!!!!!!!!!! This forever will be a historic day in my life and one of my favorite days ever with that omission you just had!! I am flabbergasted. I dunno what to say man. HOLD ON REAL QUICK while I try to get a hold of my emotions! I may just cry right now! lol. I am the opposite. I go out of my way to be as biased as possible to my favorite players. A good little ying and yang of personalities we have in here!

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

forever will be a historic day in my life and one of my favorite days ever with that omission you just had!!

Did I leave something out? 

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I go out of my way to be as biased as possible to my favorite players.

I can do that too but it usually follows an admission of bias. Excessive bias is ridiculous though Kinda like with Peyton Manning. He's just a good ole boy that never meant any harm to the Tennessee rednecks and you're a damn Yankee if you say otherwise. 

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Did I leave something out? 

I can do that too but it usually follows an admission of bias. Excessive bias is ridiculous though Kinda like with Peyton Manning. He's just a good ole boy that never meant any harm to the Tennessee rednecks and you're a damn Yankee if you say otherwise. 

I hate manning on the field. Just never was a fan of him. 98 sec title game one of my first AU memories certainly does not help his cause either. But I do love him off the field. i think he is hilarious and is a natural in commercials or hosting the espys.  His playoff record speaks for itself. He had a lot of 1 and dones in the playoffs as well I do believe.

9 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

You beat me???? Lol! I'm not a scs player dude stop it. But I'm taking vacation and will be in Florence all of next week. You just let me know. Or come out to victory and play.....see if I'm all talk or not

6 hours ago, DAG said:

On a side note if you guys want to switch over to another fun debate,  mosey on along to the rivals section talking about Hugh Freeze. Get the popcorn ready. Lionheart vs Dag , round 2458585

I'll check it out if it's the aggressive DAG. The sensitive one is like Eminem when he sobered up. Good but not what I pay money for

Archived