This is why....

musicitytiger

I've finally given up on hope that Gus will grow out of this. He's had enough time and experience to show he is capable of change.   Football is not rocket science. He is way, way overpaid.

So, now the question is, who can we get as a replacement?  I just want to hold on to as many players and recruits as possible while doing so.

17 hours ago, selias said:

I don't understand the Chip Kelly love

I don't want to marry myself to another system guy. But as far splash hires go he's the guy the big programs will throw money at this off-season. I don't know if he's been exposed or how his ability to adjust is, but '09-'12 Chip Kelly with this roster would be explosive on O.

17 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I don't want to marry myself to another system guy. But as far splash hires go he's the guy the big programs will throw money at this off-season. I don't know if he's been exposed or how his ability to adjust is, but '09-'12 Chip Kelly with this roster would be explosive on O.

Chip Kelly's O doesn't stand up against strong, fast DL like we see in the SEC.

2 hours ago, selias said:

Chip Kelly's O doesn't stand up against strong, fast DL like we see in the SEC.

It potentially could if he had an SEC OL fighting those SEC DLs. At Oregon of course Nick Fairley was going to feast.

Not saying I'm all for getting Kelly, but if he had was equipped with similar weapons that our opponents have things could be different.

Archived