aujeff11

Brad Stevens is the celtics best weapon lol

6 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

What a great game!

THIS IS YOUR MAN!!!!!! YOUR MAN!!!!!!! lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

THIS IS YOUR MAN!!!!!! YOUR MAN!!!!!!! lol

Boston beat Philly with him and for him. Ainge made it seem like the Celtics were truly interested in Fultz, convinced the Sixers to trade picks, got more picks and the player the Celtics wanted all along in Tatum. Well played Danny. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

Boston beat Philly with him and for him. Ainge made it seem like the Celtics were truly interested in Fultz, convinced the Sixers to trade picks, got more picks and the player the Celtics wanted all along in Tatum. Well played Danny. 

Not sure about all of that but great game.

59 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Not sure about all of that but great game.

Oh yeah, it was orchestrated from the beginning. Boston was never going to draft Fultz. For weeks leading up to the draft it was said the Celtics were going to draft Fultz because of Thomas’ health. Then shortly before the draft it was reported that the Celtics were going to shop the pick and take Tatum or the dude from Kansas. Philadelphia wanted Fultz and wasn’t willing to gamble on it and Ainge knew that. He beat them like a dirty rug. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Oh yeah, it was orchestrated from the beginning. Boston was never going to draft Fultz. For weeks leading up to the draft it was said the Celtics were going to draft Fultz because of Thomas’ health. Then shortly before the draft it was reported that the Celtics were going to shop the pick and take Tatum or the dude from Kansas. Philadelphia wanted Fultz and wasn’t willing to gamble on it and Ainge knew that. He beat them like a dirty rug. 

I agree with this. It is easy for me to believe. the celtics front office and coaching staff and player development is just on another level right now. Everything they touch turns to gold and they are clicking on all cylinders.

• Like 1

? Bruins eliminated. All Celtics and Sox now. 

Tired of the Warriors talk. Paul deserves the ring. He can't carry Harden against them though. He has to show up. Hate to say it but Warriors in 6.

3 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Tired of the Warriors talk. Paul deserves the ring. He can't carry Harden against them though. He has to show up. Hate to say it but Warriors in 6.

I’ll guess Rockets in 7. Paul is a hungry vet. The Hampton 5 is a horrible idea in my opinion. Just makes the bench that much thinner by starting AI.

GS has thebest four as Curry/ Durant/ Thompson/ Draymond is better than Houston’s top four in Harden/ Paul/ Capela/ Gordon, but Houston has an easy advantage past that.  Also, Curry still doesn’t play like he’s healthy. He’s basically a spot up shooter these days. 

They have Nene, Green, PJ Tucker, Mbah Moute and Ariza!

GS has Javale ( lol) West ( he’s not a great defender any more,)  Cook( pretty good), Swaggy P (lol) and Livingston ( he’s still good but he’s better in transition and definitely cannot be a focal point scorer for the bench.)

Boston’s crowd is always one of the top. Utah ‘s is number one though. Them Mormons go crazy!!

• Haha 1

Reaction to Brad Stevens receiving 0 votes amongst his peers while Toronto’s Casey is voted COY? 

Other coaches received votes as well: Brett Brown, Mike Dan Toni, Greg Popovich (wtf- cannot even convince his star basketball player to become a basketball player) and others, but no Stevens which is without two all stars and advancing to another round, possibly.

• Angry 1

The 76ers had a +/- of -63 when Ben Simmons on the court this series, and +48 when he was on the bench.
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

I’ll guess Rockets in 7. Paul is a hungry vet. The Hampton 5 is a horrible idea in my opinion. Just makes the bench that much thinner by starting AI.

GS has thebest four as Curry/ Durant/ Thompson/ Draymond is better than Houston’s top four in Harden/ Paul/ Capela/ Gordon, but Houston has an easy advantage past that.  Also, Curry still doesn’t play like he’s healthy. He’s basically a spot up shooter these days. 

GS has Javale ( lol) West ( he’s not a great defender any more,)  Cook( pretty good), Swaggy P (lol) and Livingston ( he’s still good but he’s better in transition and definitely cannot be a focal point scorer for the bench.)

Don't underestimate Young and McGhee. All it takes is a few blocks for McGhee to hype them up and a few 3's from Young. Houston won the season series 2-1 and it probably could have been 3-0 if Harden wasn't injured. Kenny Smith had a good point about them doing something uncomfortable to win the series. They can't stay with the iso ball and pick and roll and expect that to get them 4 wins. Also if one of Harden or CP3 is off I think they lose whatever game it is. I really hope Houstons' wing defenders come to play. Paul will be at Harden's neck the whole series. He needs someone to get him there.

Edited by WFE12

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Paul will be at Harden's neck the whole series. He needs someone to get him there.

Indeed. It’s an outright travesty that he’s winning the MVP imo. He has shot 2-18 in the playoffs one game and his team still won by 20. WTF

• Like 1

Reaction to Brad Stevens receiving 0 votes amongst his peers while Toronto’s Casey is voted COY? 

Other coaches received votes as well: Brett Brown, Mike Dan Toni, Greg Popovich (wtf- cannot even convince his star basketball player to become a basketball player) and others, but no Stevens which is without two all stars and advancing to another round, possibly.

Total BS. No way around it. Petty or jealousness. It will be very interesting to see what he draws up against the Cavs. Dude is a genius. I mean c'mon man all these players out. Again this is sour.. cavs vs Celtics with no Kyrie...Geez. Cavs in 5 smh.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Total BS. No way around it. Petty or jealousness. It will be very interesting to see what he draws up against the Cavs. Dude is a genius. I mean c'mon man all these players out. Again this is sour.. cavs vs Celtics with no Kyrie...Geez. Cavs in 5 smh.

I think they are jealous that he’s considered a genius. I have no clue if he actually is or if it’s just sensational exaggeration by the media.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Boston’s crowd is always one of the top. Utah ‘s is number one though. Them Mormons go crazy!!

warriors have always been the best to me! they were rowdy back when they were the 8 seed with captain jack, baron davis, matt barnes and company. those tech nerds go crazy as well! hahaha. They were just as loud if not louder back then than they are now. Probaly even louder since the more die hard fans have been priced out.

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I will not watch 1 game in this series unless I feel the warriors are for sure going to lose. Same problem I have with hate watching them like I do bama is THEY RARELY LOSE (playoffs. obviously regular season they do.) So I am always let down. I have not watched a full warriors game that LeBron was not the opponent since 2014! lol. I hate them so much.

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will not watch 1 game in this series unless I feel the warriors are for sure going to lose. Same problem I have with hate watching them like I do bama is THEY RARELY LOSE (playoffs. obviously regular season they do.) So I am always let down. I have not watched a full warriors game that LeBron was not the opponent since 2014! lol. I hate them so much.

You need to put more love in your heart.

You need to put more love in your heart.

?

mett.gif

16 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

tenor (2).gif