NBA Thread

aujeff11

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I see a clear travel before Stephenson even touched him. Also, if Stephenson did what Green did, he’d be ejected. 

Lance going to lance. That was a PERFECT form takedown. I think Lance would be a AMAZING wrasslin character! I want to see him pursue that avenue when he hangs up the J's. WOOOOO!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

just have no faith in this version of the LeBrons.

Lebron has been to the finals 8 straight times and just tied up the series on the road. GTFO Nancy.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lance going to lance.

He is easily the most entertaining player in the NBA when he guards Lebron but he’s basically another version of Bert dedicating his career at solely beating Gus. Never ends up well. 

Also, I think Green twisting had as much to do with the takedown as Stephenson. It was actually smart as Stephenson had his hands on the ball before on the forearms.

Edited by aujeff11

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Lebron has been to the finals 8 straight times and just tied up the series on the road. GTFO Nancy.

It is the first round. I am used to domination in the eastern conference playoffs. Not a team already getting 2 games in the dang first round. HECK YAH I AM A NANCY!!! I am the same way about AU. I always expect the worst hope for the best. When you care about something so much unless you are far and away the better team nerves take over and you never think your going to win. THat is MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HECK YAH I AM A NANCY!!! I am the same way about AU. I always expect the worst hope for the best.

Meanwhile I am drinking beer and eating popcorn with this mentality:

a97551e8-6df2-44dc-979d-945ad13f6a2b

Edited by aujeff11

26 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Meanwhile I am drinking beer and eating popcorn with this mentality:

a97551e8-6df2-44dc-979d-945ad13f6a2b

It is not showing up with anything!!!

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is not showing up with anything!!!

It’s been okay on my end all night.

63BC053E-6DF2-48FE-9A2E-00017F6AFAFF.png

Edited by aujeff11

Westbrook let man bun get in his head. SMH

No wonder KD and Westbrook didn’t get along. They’re both so sensitive. I bet they could go months without talking to each other.

Edited by aujeff11

THE BRODIE!!!!!!!! I have no clue how they pulled that W out but WOOOOOOW!. Even if they lose the series a iconic all timer of a comeback and game from russ.

• Like 1

man the wolves were not even close to being competitive the last 2 games. I thought this series would be more fun.

@aubearcat you got a big fan out there in the national media now!!!! lol WOOO!!!!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Lebron with the goaltend and then the GW 3. The “KANG” ?

lol

re.gif

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@aubearcat you got a big fan out there in the national media now!!!! lol WOOO!!!!

The Celtics are young and Ainge is a great GM that seems to be pulling all the right strings. Media types gave questionable reviews about the Celtics drafting Rozier and Brown the following season. Those two seem to be working out pretty well. Young and talented with a great coach. Seems about right. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

man the wolves were not even close to being competitive the last 2 games. I thought this series would be more fun.

James Harden hasn’t been playing all that great lately. A 24 point volume shooter isn’t all that impressive but then again, Westbrook’s 45 points on 39 shots wasn’t either. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

DbrziTVWAAIP7aY?format=jpg&name=small

lol it is a beautiful day why you want to shade?

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

DbrziTVWAAIP7aY?format=jpg&name=small

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol it is a beautiful day why you want to shade?

Facts are facts. Check out them 0’s next to Kang.

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Facts are facts. Check out them 0’s next to Kang.

I thought we agreed we were going to stop doing this? WE HAD A HANDSHAKE DEAL AUJEFF11!!!!

werwer.gif

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I thought we agreed we were going to stop doing this? WE HAD A HANDSHAKE DEAL AUJEFF11!!!!

werwer.gif

Haha

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Haha

You just CANNOT HELP YOURSELF!!!! You cannot be trusted. SMH.........................