NBA Thread

aujeff11

11 hours ago, aubearcat said:

The Celtics are young and Ainge is a great GM that seems to be pulling all the right strings. Media types gave questionable reviews about the Celtics drafting Rozier and Brown the following season. Those two seem to be working out pretty well. Young and talented with a great coach. Seems about right. 

Ainge has def been on a roll lately. Every button he push seems to work!!! More than makes up for james young and rj hunter flaming out.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You just CANNOT HELP YOURSELF!!!! You cannot be trusted. SMH.........................

Look at it this way, MJ and Bron are 1-2 in whatever order you want, but I’m not ever agreeing Lebron is better. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Look at it this way, MJ and Bron are 1-2 in whatever order you want, but I’m not ever agreeing Lebron is better. 

Lol that is not the point and you know it. I mean everyone knows Lew Alcindor the GOAT anyways.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Lol that is not the point and you know it. I mean everyone knows Lew Alcindor the GOAT anyways.

As long as MJ is King and Lebron is Kang, we are gucci. What’s your point though.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

As long as MJ is King and Lebron is Kang, we are gucci. What’s your point though.

You said if I did not put you on my yearly purge of LBJ detractors during the playoffs like I do where I block them on every form of social media and other means that I am in contact with you would stop your LeBron hating ways once and for all. WE HAD A DEAL! I rather you hate mj than like LeBron. I tell everyone that. I don't expect anyone to be a fan of Bron. Just please hate mj. He does not deserve your adoration. He has enough of it from grown ass men in the media who treat him like Jesus of Nazareth.

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just please hate mj. He does not deserve your adoration. He has enough of it from grown ass men in the media who treat him like Jesus of Nazareth

Fine. I’ll shut up unless he wins the finals since you’re kinda sensitive on the subject. Past that, deal is off. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Fine. I’ll shut up unless he wins the finals.

lol hey man if you wanna hate who am I to tell you not to?!?! I have to get my daily MJ and KD hate in or I have withdrawls!!!! But just do not expect me to stick around. #iamanancy

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol hey man if you wanna hate who am I to tell you not to?!?! I have to get my daily MJ and KD hate in or I have withdrawls!!!! But just do not expect me to stick around. #iamanancy

I don’t understand how you hate my peeps

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I don’t understand how you hate my peeps

I never took you as a mj fan. If you are.................... wow this is the biggest betrayal since tj yeldon!!!!!!! lol That bloody knife in my back is going to be there for awhile. Thought you were a dolla dame fan through and through over EVERYONE. BRB gonna go have a good cry.

Edited by GwillMac6

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I never took you as a mj fan.

You never ate franks to be like Mike? 

Son, I am dissapoint. 

I like Dame though. He’s my peeps too

You never ate franks to be like Mike? 

Son, I am dissapoint. 

I like Dame though. He’s my peeps too

I was bred from day 1 to hate MJ. I am carrying out my families legacy!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!! lol. PLEASE PUHHHHH LEASE let dame be number 1 in your heart though! hahaha.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I was bred from day 1 to hate MJ. I am carrying out my families legacy!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!! lol. PLEASE PUHHHHH LEASE let dame be number 1 in your heart though! hahaha.

He’s just my current fave. MJ is who I consider the supreme ruler though. I don’t hate him but I won’t ride you on Lebron either.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

He’s just my current fave. MJ is who I consider the supreme ruler though. I don’t hate him but I won’t ride you on Lebron either.

You were 9 when he retired the second time with the bulls. THe same age as muhhhhhhhhhhhh................ Idk I just prefer to my all time favorites to be when we are in the prime of our lives............ Sigh. Dolla Dame had to die for this!!!!!! lol

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

You were 9 when he retired the second time with the bulls. THe same age as muhhhhhhhhhhhh................ Idk I just prefer to my all time favorites to be when we are in the prime of our lives............ Sigh. Dolla Dame had to die for this!!!!!! lol

YouTube baw

Just now, aujeff11 said:

YouTube baw

#reallifeisbetter. No wonder our generation think he is invincible! they only see highlights of him and do not get to see him be a chucker!!!!!....... OK Phew. You had me worried there for a little bit. Glad we are back on track!!!! LETS GOOO!!!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

#reallifeisbetter. No wonder our generation think he is invincible! they only see highlights of him and do not get to see him be a chucker!!!!!....... OK Phew. You had me worried there for a little bit. Glad we are back on track!!!! LETS GOOO!!!

Bro. There are full games these days. Bro. You’re being awfully hostile when we should have a truce. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Bro. There are full games these days. Bro. You’re being awfully hostile when we should have a truce. 

LOL like young people really are going to watch full games. Here is my truce. Even though I despise him KD AS A OFFENSIVE player he is the best and most complete offensive player ever. HE IS WHAT EVERYONE THINKS MJ IS!!!! MJ could not even shoot threes. And people make him out to be perfection.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

MJ could not even shoot threes. And people make him out to be perfection.

Edit: I watched the Braves when I was five with my Pop. Don’t underestimate my fanhood capacity.

He had 38 playoff games of scoring over 40 points. How can you argue against that? I think of the song lyrics:

Well you can tell everybody
Yeah you can tell everybody
Go ahead and tell everybody
I'm the man, I'm the man, I'm the man
Yes I am, yes I am, yes I am

I accept your truce. You can bash MJ though. 

Edited by aujeff11

He had 38 playoff games of scoring over 40 points. How can you argue against that? I think of the song lyrics:

Well you can tell everybody
Yeah you can tell everybody
Go ahead and tell everybody
Yes I am, yes I am, yes I am

I accept your truce. You can bash MJ though. 

lol no fair is fair. I will not to you since you apparently are this big mj fan no one ever knew about. SIGHHHHHHHH. I rather you be a bama fan than a mj one! YAH ITS THAT DEEP. BUT Trust me I have my own MJ hate club that meets the first saturday of every month. I have more outlets to blow off my mj hate steam. I will refrain from doing it towards you any longer. It was a good run.

56 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You said if I did not put you on my yearly purge of LBJ detractors during the playoffs like I do where I block them on every form of social media and other means that I am in contact with you would stop your LeBron hating ways once and for all. WE HAD A DEAL! I rather you hate mj than like LeBron. I tell everyone that. I don't expect anyone to be a fan of Bron. Just please hate mj. He does not deserve your adoration. He has enough of it from grown ass men in the media who treat him like Jesus of Nazareth.

I dislike both Air and Mamba to unimaginable depths. However, I think both are better than bron. 

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I dislike both Air and Mamba to unimaginable depths. However, I think both are better than bron. 

you dislike mj?! good enough for muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

you dislike mj?! good enough for muhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. WOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I was all Bird and Barkley as my favorites . Bird was basically done though when mike was hitting his stride. 

On 4/26/2018 at 12:07 AM, GwillMac6 said:

THE BRODIE!!!!!!!! I have no clue how they pulled that W out but WOOOOOOW!. Even if they lose the series a iconic all timer of a comeback and game from russ.

Great game.  Watched the entire thing.  Definitely predicted his breakout game for that night thought!  I knew Westbrook would have a signature game.  ThunderUp!

0E4168A7-CFA4-4CDB-B48F-45BA509D0545.png

Edited by abw0004

@aujeff11 why the face palm? Kobe played for the lakers, I’ll never like a lakers player - ever, and Jordan was ruling the East and NBA as a whole. They were both all-time type players, I just can’t stand them. 

4 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

@aujeff11 why the face palm? Kobe played for the lakers, I’ll never like a lakers player - ever, and Jordan was ruling the East and NBA as a whole. They were both all-time type players, I just can’t stand them. 

I agree with you on everything. I just don’t understand why you can’t stand them.  Kobe, I get maybe if it’s because of the rape accusation. I was just messing with you when I gave your post a facepalm.