NBA Thread

aujeff11

8 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Can the Pels get two wins? Or maybe even steal a win tonight?

Need to steal this one on the road since Curry comes back next game. If that happens, the Dub’s should be worried. 

Edited by aujeff11

27 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Need to steal this one on the road since Curry comes back next game. If that happens, the Dub’s should be worried. 

Exactly what I said. If they lose tonight though I'm afraid they will get swept. I got that feeling that the warriors did the ooptie wop and will act like an unbeatable team again. I got to see how the Rockets perform next series. Should be a sweep or a gentleman's sweep.

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 1

@aujeff11 Sweep it is...C-Webb made a comment about letting Green shoot 3's and Rondo shoot 3's. Green is more likely to hit one than Rondo. Idk Davis might pull some crazy ish and will his team to one win but I think they get swept. I know it's the first game but this is without Steph.

9 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

@aujeff11 Sweep it is...C-Webb made a comment about letting Green shoot 3's and Rondo shoot 3's. Green is more likely to hit one than Rondo. Idk Davis might pull some crazy ish and will his team to one win but I think they get swept. I know it's the first game but this is without Steph.

Yeah the Pels are playing very bad right now.  GSW might get to 76 by halftime.

Yep- maybe 80 now lol.

Edited by aujeff11

Bruins and Celtics with game 7 victories this week. Bruins up 1 game to 0 on Tampa. #BostonStrong

I'm so pumped for the Sixers vs Celtics series. Again though I wish we didn't get stripped of playoff Kyrie.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Bruins and Celtics with game 7 victories this week. Bruins up 1 game to 0 on Tampa. #BostonStrong

are you from boston? I thought the the boston love was just exclusive to celtics only.

COME ON KOBE!!! 22 points?! STEP IT UP MAMBA!!!!! lol

rt.jpg

incredible start for the beard against a elite defense. His most impressive playoff performance as a rocket imo.

@aubearcat Is this how you felt after last night? lol. That was a grueling series your team just had and muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy had. I cannot believe this whole lunacy starts again tue for LeBron and tomorrow for y'all. MAKE IT STOP! I need to catch my breath! I am mentally exhausted! haha. Good luck vs the sixers. Everyone is projecting the baby sixers to win but the C's have home court AND BRAD STEVENS! they always will have a chance.

t.gif

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

are you from boston? I thought the the boston love was just exclusive to celtics only.

Nah, north Alabama ?. I just love all things Boston in sports. First Celtics, then the Sox, Bruins, then Patriots. I even like BC probably more than ND as a Catholic. I’m not really sure why.

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

@aubearcat Is this how you felt after last night? lol. That was a grueling series your team just had and muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy had. I cannot believe this whole lunacy starts again tue for LeBron and tomorrow for y'all. MAKE IT STOP! I need to catch my breath! I am mentally exhausted! haha. Good luck vs the sixers. Everyone is projecting the baby sixers to win but the C's have home court AND BRAD STEVENS! they always will have a chance.

t.gif

Philly is going to be tough but the way Stevens is coaching and the way the team is responding, it’s hard to believe the Celtics won’t win the series. Especially since they have home court. For Lebron, the Raptors are going to be really tough. Having to travel to Canada and they seem a little harder this year. The Cavs role players were really inconsistent and if love plays like trash this series, I believe lebron will have a more difficult time taking over. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Nah, north Alabama ?. I just love all things Boston in sports. First Celtics, then the Sox, Bruins, then Patriots. I even like BC probably more than ND as a Catholic. I’m not really sure why.

I love it!!! That is continuity!!!! You could of fooled me!!! #bostonstrong. That is loyalty fammy! lol.

14 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Philly is going to be tough but the way Stevens is coaching and the way the team is responding, it’s hard to believe the Celtics won’t win the series. Especially since they have home court. For Lebron, the Raptors are going to be really tough. Having to travel to Canada and they seem a little harder this year. The Cavs role players were really inconsistent and if love plays like trash this series, I believe lebron will have a more difficult time taking over. 

I think this will be the series where you see the lack of playoff experience and being in big games and hostile crowds will take its toll on the sixers. I expect a long series. Celtics as we know are not going to roll over and die even though the sixers have more talent......... Omgsh if  Love and the cavs role players play like doggy doo like they did most of the pacers series it will be a very short series and it will not matter what bron does. You are absolutely right about that. No cav beside Bron has STILL yet to score 20 points yet in the playoffs this year.

• Like 1

@aubearcat People forget just how good THE LEGEND was. Now my excuse was because I am only 28 and never saw him play! haha.

re.jpg

• Love 1

If Larry could’ve stayed healthy but his body started betraying him at a fairly early age. The style of ball played in the 80s was absolutely brutal. If you’ve seen the 30 for 30 about the Pistons, that was it in a nutshell. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

If Larry could’ve stayed healthy but his body started betraying him at a fairly early age. The style of ball played in the 80s was absolutely brutal. If you’ve seen the 30 for 30 about the Pistons, that was it in a nutshell. 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD BOOOOOOOOYS!!!!!!!! hahahaah they had to change the rules because they are abusing the golden boy mj to much! you are right sir. Didn't his back betray him?

12 hours ago, aubearcat said:

The Raptors have a Lebron monkey on their back. I cannot remember when they won and  it counted other than a mere gentleman sweep every now and then. 

Edited by aujeff11

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD BOOOOOOOOYS!!!!!!!! hahahaah they had to change the rules because they are abusing the golden boy mj to much! you are right sir. Didn't his back betray him?

Yup 

Really don't know how this series will go. Since Jaylen Brown is out I see the Sixers winning tonight though. But...On the other hand Boston has home court advantage and have been going off despite missing numerous players.

Well I was wrong. Geez Scary Terry at his finest. He flat out wanted it more. Ben showed his inexperience. I did say they had a chance with home-court though. It will be very interesting to see what the 76ers do next game.

If Brown can make it back and the Celtics stay in rythm, turn off the lights. 

Edited by aubearcat

Boston is so.disrespeckt. Talking heads are still asking how long it will take for Philly to beat Boston. Sir Charles said it best, run their  catch and shoot shooters off the 3 point line and there are problems. 

Also, lol at the announcer that said Redick and Tatum are a pair of one and done players from Duke.