NBA Thread

aujeff11

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I agree with you on everything. I just don’t understand why you can’t stand them.  Kobe, I get maybe if it’s because of the rape accusation. I was just messing with you when I gave your post a facepalm. 

I am a hater not a lover. That is why I hate 95% of all pro athletes who are not MUHHHHHHHHHHH favorites. I would of face palmed his post for a different reason though..........

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I am a hater not a lover. That is why I hate 95% of all pro athletes who are not MUHHHHHHHHHHH favorites. I would of face palmed his post for a different reason though..........

You hate a lot of people lol.  The ice cream guy, the guy that served your food too quickly, the girl who likes you too much, Rashaan Evans, the boogeyman. You have enough peeves to be Seinfield ‼️

Edited by aujeff11
  • Haha 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

You hate a lot of people lol.  The ice cream guy, the guy that served your food too quickly, the girl who likes you too much, Rashaan Evans, the boogeyman. You have enough peeves to be Seinfield ‼️

O I am def costanza from seinfield!!! When I am with you.... I will love you to the ends of the earth like AU, LEBRON and Aaron Rodgers. When I am against you?! You are dead to me forever and I will hate you relentlessly to the day I die!!! lol. Also OF COURSE I HATE RASHAAN EVANS!!!!!! It really makes me so mad I get a ulcer that you do not!!! After what he did?!?!? SO MANY FOUR LETTER WORDS FOR HIM AND ALAN!!! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

O I am def costanza from seinfield!!! When I am with you.... I will love you to the ends of the earth like AU, LEBRON and Aaron Rodgers. When I am against you?! You are dead to me forever and I will hate you relentlessly to the day I die!!! lol. Also OF COURSE I HATE RASHAAN EVANS!!!!!! It really makes me so mad I get a ulcer that you do not!!! After what he did?!?!? SO MANY FOUR LETTER WORDS FOR HIM AND ALAN!!! 

He embarrassed us and my man D Craig. That displeases me. I probably hated him then. After a month or so, he’s all of a sudden just another Bama player that will have moderate success for three years and will then be out of our hair. I actually think Yeldon gave us the biggest middle finger. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

He embarrassed us and my man D Craig. That displeases me. I probably hated him then. After a month or so, he’s all of a sudden just another Bama player that will have moderate success for three years and will then be out of our hair. I actually think Yeldon gave us the biggest middle finger. 

LOL NO EFFIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dude who's mom has 4 degrees from Auburn, all his sisters went to Auburn and who lived in Auburn his whole life did not give us the biggest middle finger but the guy from daphne,AL a notorious bama pipeline school did?! I DO NOT COMPUTE!!!!! Also LB is way more of a position of need than RB. We will always find a rb. Not as talented as yeldon but will put up just as good of numbers as him. 

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The dude who's mom has 4 degrees from Auburn, all his sisters went to Auburn and who lived in Auburn his whole life did not give us the biggest middle finger but the guy from daphne,AL a notorious bama pipeline school did?!

The dude dipped out at the witching hour, right before the dead period just so we couldn’t contact him. Plus he was a commitment, Rashaan wasn’t. Not to mention I sympathize with those who don’t want to stay home for college. I didn’t either and I left. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The dude dipped out at the witching hour, right before the dead period just so we couldn’t contact him. Plus he was a commitment, Rashaan wasn’t. Not to mention I sympathize with those who don’t want to stay home for college. I didn’t either and I left. 

I will always remember there were a couple of reports on AU pay sites from reporters that rashaan who in a video Hoke had was visibly celebrating on the field after the kick 6. He tried to commit a few times after that but good ol alan the loyal Auburn man he was told him to let it play out. Go on all your OV's. AKA he and kirby needed to map out the road to ttown and to humiliate AU in the worst way possible. As far as yeldon goes. Yah that is easily my number 2 most hated bama player ever but it is hard for me to manufacture more hate for him than a family that was BRED in AU and until 2013 bleed orange and blue. Except Alan. He was still bitter all these years later and wanted to stick it to us.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

I agree with you on everything. I just don’t understand why you can’t stand them.  Kobe, I get maybe if it’s because of the rape accusation. I was just messing with you when I gave your post a facepalm. 

Oh okay. It’s a rivalry type thing. I have a hard time liking bammer players, even after they go pro. I still want to see yeldon fail so badly. 

lol maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that was ugly for the LeBrons.

er.gif

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that was ugly for the LeBrons.

er.gif

We’ve seen that before. Lebron usually owns game 7 so we will see. 

OKC doing a better job of doing less with more than Mark Richt’s Bulldogs. Woof

Westbrook shot 18-43 LMAO! When is he going to learn?

Edited by aujeff11

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

OKC doing a better job of doing less with more than Mark Richt’s Bulldogs. Woof

Westbrook shot 18-43 LMAO! When is he going to learn?

he was not the reason they lost. See pg 13 stat line.

Game 7 tonight. ☘️LETS GO CELTICS!☘️ ????????

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

he was not the reason they lost. See pg 13 stat line.

I did see it. PG is another reason. RW isn’t a good enough scorer to be putting up 39 and 43 shots in playoffs games. Why do you think Lebron facilitates the offense to where he wants others to get going? 

With the 101st pick, the Panthers selected Ian Thomas, TE, Indiana. 

Aujeff11 rating: D+ 

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

With the 101st pick, the Panthers selected Ian Thomas, TE, Indiana. 

Aujeff11 rating: D+ 

Wrong thread my boy.

If they play as inspired as the 1st round, they can win this series. I am curious to see how they play after extended time off. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Game 7 tonight. ☘️LETS GO CELTICS!☘️ ????????

how ya feeling bear?

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

how ya feeling bear?

Fairly confident. Game 7 home court advantage in a place like Boston is tough to beat. It’s sorta like AUburn at Jordan Hare. 

• Like 1

Just now, aubearcat said:

Fairly confident. Game 7 home court advantage in a place like Boston is tough to beat. It’s sorta like AUburn at Jordan Hare. 

boston has never lost a game 7 at home to right?

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

boston has never lost a game 7 at home to right?

I’m not sure. I’d have to do some research. If they have it’s not a regular thing. 

• Thanks 1

Wikipedia says Boston is 22-8 in game 7s overall.  I couldn’t find a differentiation between home v away. 

4 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I’m not sure. I’d have to do some research. If they have it’s not a regular thing. 

lol muhhhhhhh bad bear!!! did not mean to put you on the spot like that!

Celtic fans are savage right now. “Who is Bledsoe!” ? He’s trying to show them but...3 early fouls.