NBA Thread

aujeff11

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

This was clearly more than basketball BUT he is trusting Magic and Pelinka a ton to get him a running mate.

It’s going to be Kawhi next year and/or Boogie this year. 

13 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Also, before you even go there, Lebron is a much better ball player than Kobe ever was. With that said,,,,,,,,,,

That doesn’t mean a year 16 Lebron is walking into LA and bumping back Kobe’s legacy. It’s still Kobe's house. 

It is MAGICS HOUSE you know the guy who is LeBrons boss  now haha. Kobe is a better player than Magic but LA will always love Magic more. 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Facepalm 1

It is MAGICS HOUSE you know the guy who is LeBrons house now haha. Kobe is a better player than Magic but LA will always love Magic more. 

You just earned a facepalm. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

You just earned a facepalm. 

It is true though. Magic will always be more beloved. Kareem is a better player than Magic to. Does not mean Magic is not more popular. It is his personality.

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

It is MAGICS HOUSE you know the guy who is LeBrons boss  now haha. Kobe is a better player than Magic but LA will always love Magic more. 

Bron v Kobe

http://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison/kobe_bryant_vs_lebron_james.htm

Bron has him except ?’s. 

6 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

lol wait when did this turn in to bron vs kobe?! I was making this a magic vs kobe thing. To me the showtime era lakers will always be the more popular era of the lakers. That is another one of the big reasons why LA loves Magic  more.

Edited by GwillMac6

lol wait when did this turn in to bron vs kobe?! I was making this a magic vs kobe thing. To me the showtime era lakers will always be the more popular era of the lakers. That is another one of the big reasons why LA loves Kobe more.

It’s not. I was just saying. I despise  both of them. 

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The Lakers are a good Robin to Boston’s Batman. ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

It’s not. I was just saying. I despise  both of them. 

I love how I hate the celtics and you hate Bron and yet we always keep it classy!! GO US!!!!! lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

The Lakers are a good Robin to Boston’s Batman. ?

Celtics have more titles but the Lakers def have more star players lol

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I love how I hate the celtics and you hate Bron and yet we always keep it classy!! GO US!!!!! lol 

FWIW, we keep it classy in a heated, edge of your seat kinda way. 

27 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I dont get this list. I see a bunch of names that made LA and allowed LA to make them, and then I see an old Lebron. Might as well include the Glove and the Mailman too. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I dont get this list. I see a bunch of names that made LA and allowed LA to make them, and then I see an old Lebron. Might as well include the Glove and the Mailman too. 

lol that is some stanky bait.

15 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Bold prediction..this will be a flop signing, basketball wise at least

If they do not get kawhi I def think it could be sir.

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

FWIW, we keep it classy in a heated, edge of your seat kinda way. 

hahaha yah that is what happens.........

lol that is some stanky bait.

I know.. Don’t worry, I told your mom to close her legs. ?

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I know.. Don’t worry, I told your mom to close her legs. ?

Dude come on man. What are we in high school? Mom jokes? You are better than that.

Dude come on man. What are we in high school? Mom jokes? You are better than that.

Don’t be a stiff. I prefer that’s what she said jokes but I am more than capable of branching out from my bag of old tricks (mostly not talking about your mom right bere either.) 

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If they do not get kawhi I def think it could be sir.

I don’t even know if I trust Kawhi anymore man I mean this last season was WEIRD for him. Total wild card for a superstar. And PG13 and Boogie?? That was/is their targets?? I respect what they do and I like them but any of those players have a huge chance of underwhelming

7 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

I don’t even know if I trust Kawhi anymore man I mean this last season was WEIRD for him. Total wild card for a superstar. And PG13 and Boogie?? That was/is their targets?? I respect what they do and I like them but any of those players have a huge chance of underwhelming

I think it just looks worse than it really was BECAUSE he is a spur and we have NEVER EVER seen anything like that from a spur. If he is healthy he is the best 2 way player in the league. If we are being real pg 13 is the number 3 option on a title team not a 2. Same with boogie. But they are trying to get boogie on a 1 year deal but not anymore since they do not have any more cap room after signing KCP to that 1 year deal. They HAVE to get that deng 18 mill contract off the books. THat is what is really killing them. That is such a anchor.