NBA Thread

aujeff11

46 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Miss you too, bro! I've been lurking, I haven't seen you on the bball or football forums lately- the gifs have been sorely missed! I thought you were taking a sabbatical or having an extended snow bender ;D, but I see you and @aujeff11 have been sparring on this side of the board. I loooove NBA off-season so you guys will be seeing more of me over here especially as things start to heat up in the next 48 hours.

Always have to take a long break after a LeBron finals loss. IT HURTS TIGER!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am emotionally spent after the nba playoffs. It is more like jeff always trying to pick a fight and me just not taking it seriously and having fun lol. YOU KNOW how me and you do it!!! We just mess around and are sarcastic all the time!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Omgsh omgsh!!!!! there goes Tiger! AU family is going to win the football game. THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More tiger is better for everyone! this is the best news I have heard since OP committed to AU!!!! I will def be looking forward to your posts sir.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Always have to take a long break after a LeBron finals loss. IT HURTS TIGER!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am emotionally spent after the nba playoffs. It is more like jeff always trying to pick a fight and me just not taking it seriously and having fun lol. YOU KNOW how me and you do it!!! We just mess around and are sarcastic all the time!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Omgsh omgsh!!!!! there goes Tiger! AU family is going to win the football game. THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More tiger is better for everyone! this is the best news I have heard since OP committed to AU!!!! I will def be looking forward to your posts sir.

I feel your pain, man. I don't think I was emotionally over JR's blunder until halftime of Game 3 LOL and I'm not even a Cavs fan! And while I wouldn't consider myself a Lebron "fan" I am a Lebron-hater hater for sure. So anything to get people to freakin realize how special of a player he is in the grand scheme of the sport has my support. And unfortunately people turn it to rings debate -- which funny enough is a team accomplishment and is not an indicator at all of how good one particular player is. This ain't golf or tennis! Ever been the best player on a bad team? That doesn't diminish how good of a player you are.

But it will be funny to watch the Lakers/Kobe fans squirm at having to admit to Lebron's greatness and go from hating him to acting like they loved him the whole time if he goes to LA.

Plot twist: Hornets trade Kemba Walker, 2019 first round pick, and Miles Bridges for Jordan athlete Kawhi, a future first round pick, and the ever so lovely cash considerations.

Yes, I am a Hornets fan -- but after Michael Porter, Jr falling into our lap and us passing on him I'm not sure if I can take it anymore. The Hornets bailed on me once, why do I have qualms about bailing on them after breaking my heart time and time again??? The basketball lords were trying to help us out after screwing us in the lottery for Anthony Davis in 2012 and we didn't seize the opportunity.  MJ makes me so mad smh #notmygoat 

Edited by Tiger

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I feel your pain, man. I don't think I was emotionally over JR's blunder until halftime of Game 3 LOL and I'm not even a Cavs fan! And while I wouldn't consider myself a Lebron "fan" I am a Lebron-hater hater for sure. So anything to get people to freakin realize how special of a player he is in the grand scheme of the sport has my support. And unfortunately people turn it to rings debate -- which funny enough is a team accomplishment and is not an indicator at all of how good one particular player is. This ain't golf or tennis! Ever been the best player on a bad team? That doesn't diminish how good of a player you are.

But it will be funny to watch the Lakers/Kobe fans squirm at having to admit to Lebron's greatness and go from hating him to acting like they loved him the whole time if he goes to LA.

Plot twist: Hornets trade Kemba Walker, 2019 first round pick, and Miles Bridges for Jordan athlete Kawhi, a future first round pick, and the ever so lovely cash considerations.

Yes, I am a Hornets fan -- but after Michael Porter, Jr falling into our lap and us passing on him I'm not sure if I can take it anymore. The Hornets bailed on me once, why do I have qualms about bailing on them after breaking my heart time and time again. MJ makes me so mad smh...#notmygoat

Just when I did not think our bromance could not grow any more you go and post this.......................... hahahahaha it is so hilarious Lakers fans (AKA REALLY KOBE FIRST fans) turning up their nose on LeBron, Pg 13 and Kawhi and acting like their young "core" is totally worth not trading some of them away to make it possible for this big 3 to occur. LIKE REALLY?! NONE OF THEM will be stars imo. MAYBEEEEEEEEEE if they are lucky ingram but that is it. They act like they have simmons and embiid or something hahaha. Hornets fan?!?! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KEMBA!!!!!!!!! Biggest turn around I have ever done on a player. Most wrong I have ever been about a player. I thought he was a typical really good college player who would not translate to the NBA but boooooooooooooy I took so many L's to the face on that one! A BIG part of it is MJ's track record of draft picks. I just laughed at thought here we go again! MJ picking a guy from a big brand name school who looks like a project or is limited. BUT he turned out to be the ONLY good nba draft pick he has had!!! lol. Kemba is such a baller. He has worked his ass off to get where he is. He is a got dang sniper from 3 as you know more than anyone now after coming in to the NBA with suuuuuuuuuch a suspect jump shot. Miles Bridges is SUCH a jordan pick! I know he is only a sophmore but tyyyyyyyyyyyyyp he takes the "veteran" dude from michigan state. I just rolled my eyes at it. I KNOW MAN!!! Michael Porter JR would of been amazing. His medicals must be really bad if even jerry west passed on him. BUT STILL the hornets have nothing to lose. Bridges will be a solid player but he will never materialize in to anything special IMO. What do you think of him?

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just when I did not think our bromance could not grow any more you go and post this.......................... hahahahaha it is so hilarious Lakers fans (AKA REALLY KOBE FIRST fans) turning up their nose on LeBron, Pg 13 and Kawhi and acting like their young "core" is totally worth not trading some of them away to make it possible for this big 3 to occur. LIKE REALLY?! NONE OF THEM will be stars imo. MAYBEEEEEEEEEE if they are lucky ingram but that is it. They act like they have simmons and embiid or something hahaha. Hornets fan?!?! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KEMBA!!!!!!!!! Biggest turn around I have ever done on a player. Most wrong I have ever been about a player. I thought he was a typical really good college player who would not translate to the NBA but boooooooooooooy I took so many L's to the face on that one! A BIG part of it is MJ's track record of draft picks. I just laughed at thought here we go again! MJ picking a guy from a big brand name school who looks like a project or is limited. BUT he turned out to be the ONLY good nba draft pick he has had!!! lol. Kemba is such a baller. He has worked his ass off to get where he is. He is a got dang sniper from 3 as you know more than anyone now after coming in to the NBA with suuuuuuuuuch a suspect jump shot. Miles Bridges is SUCH a jordan pick! I know he is only a sophmore but tyyyyyyyyyyyyyp he takes the "veteran" dude from michigan state. I just rolled my eyes at it. I KNOW MAN!!! Michael Porter JR would of been amazing. His medicals must be really bad if even jerry west passed on him. BUT STILL the hornets have nothing to lose. Bridges will be a solid player but he will never materialize in to anything special IMO. What do you think of him?

hahah yes exactly the same Kobe fans that forget he was demanding a trade after getting Shaq run out of town lol.  Kobe "pump fake-pump fake-pump fake-oh the defender didn't fall for it and now I'm triple teamed I guess I'll shoot it anyway" Bryant's game just annoyed me. I'm not a fan of volume shooters and he is the volume shooter overlord. While I actually like LA's young core, IMO you gotta trade the maybes for a guaranteed super team. 

Lol, who can blame you for thinking Kemba wouldn't be good? Undersized, shoot first PG, and the biggest strike against him of all was that MJ drafted him lol. And I've unfairly been upset with Miles Bridges because I really wanted MPJ and couldn't believe he was there for us to take. Bridges can be a good player. He can shoot and is verrrry athletic. I am a little concerned with his size as he's kind of a SF/PF tweener but at 6'6. I think he can be a solid player eventually. Better than Michael Kidd-Gilchrest or Marvin Williams, anyway. I think management wants him to be Draymond-like but we will see if that's in his game. 

One last moment for me to vent about MPJ: If history is any indication it was likely our pick becomes a ho-hum player and when you have an ELITE talent like MPJ, as a small market team that somehow doesn't understand the value in tanking, just sitting there at 11 and 12 it's totally worth the risk. If there's a good chance you blow the pick anyway might as well take the guy with the sky high ceiling. Put him on a "redshirt" plan like Philly did with Joel and Simmons (and kinda like with Fultz -- but that's a different story), and lets what happens. It's not every day a generational talent is staring you in the face -- especially at a place like Charlotte. Ok my rant is over. At least we don't have Dwight Howard anymore LOL

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Tiger said:

hahah yes exactly the same Kobe fans that forget he was demanding a trade after getting Shaq run out of town lol.  Kobe "pump fake-pump fake-pump fake-oh the defender didn't fall for it and now I'm triple teamed I guess I'll shoot it anyway" Bryant's game just annoyed me. I'm not a fan of volume shooters and he is the volume shooter overlord. While I actually like LA's young core, IMO you gotta trade the maybes for a guaranteed super team. 

Lol, who can blame you for thinking Kemba wouldn't be good? Undersized, shoot first PG, and the biggest strike against him of all was that MJ drafted him lol. And I've unfairly been upset with Miles Bridges because I really wanted MPJ and couldn't believe he was there for us to take. Bridges can be a good player. He can shoot and is verrrry athletic. I am a little concerned with his size as he's kind of a SF/PF tweener but at 6'6. I think he can be a solid player eventually. Better than Michael Kidd-Gilchrest or Marvin Williams, anyway. I think management wants him to be Draymond-like but we will see if that's in his game. 

One last moment for me to vent about MPJ: If history is any indication it was likely our pick becomes a ho-hum player and when you have an ELITE talent like MPJ, as a small market team that somehow doesn't understand the value in tanking, just sitting there at 11 and 12 it's totally worth the risk. If there's a good chance you blow the pick anyway might as well take the guy with the sky high ceiling. Put him on a "redshirt" plan like Philly did with Joel and Simmons (and kinda like with Fultz -- but that's a different story), and lets what happens. It's not every day a generational talent is staring you in the face -- especially at a place like Charlotte. Ok my rant is over. At least we don't have Dwight Howard anymore LOL

the grave yard of past MJ picks is DEPRESSING!!!!!!!! It is so bad!!!!!!! so many struggle to even be nba rotation players who are solid! And for the most part all are really high picks to! It boggles my mind how he is so bad at this! haha. LOOK AT YOU!!!! you seem to be coming around to miles bridges already! BUT YES! When you get can a guy who if he was healthy is a consensus top 2 draft pick at the back end of the lottery YOU HAVE TO DO IT! there is no risk at all when you are picking that low. SO TRUE!! For Small market teams the draft is their only chance to get top end draft talent since free agency is a no go. I know you will be watching MPJR career very closely since your team passed on him. Him and bridges will always be linked for hornets fans. It really does seem that is always the script for the hornets. First round draft pick becomes MEH and someone who they passed on goes on to become a all star. I know this happens to every team BUT MAN this ALWAYS happens to MJ. He drafts likes the king organization sadly for you lol.  BAHAHAHAHA 1 season of Dwight was enough for you to already be done with him? It is amazing that dude STILL does not get it. It is the same problem wherever he goes. By the way I just want you to know I am the President of the Nic Batum fan club! I KNOW he has a bloated contract but man! that dude would be the perfect 3 and d player  on a contender. and no one would talk about his contract if he was on a good team. It just looks bad on a team that did not make the playoffs. HE had a awesome 16-17 season.

Edited by GwillMac6

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

the grave yard of past MJ picks is DEPRESSING!!!!!!!! It is so bad!!!!!!! so many struggle to even be nba rotation players who are solid! And for the most part all are really high picks to! It boggles my mind how he is so bad at this! haha. LOOK AT YOU!!!! you seem to be coming around to miles bridges already! BUT YES! When you get can a who if he was healthy consensus top 2 draft pick at the back end of the lottery YOU HAVE TO DO IT! there is no risk at all when you are picking that low. SO TRUE!! For Small market teams the draft is their only chance to get top end draft talent since free agency is a no go. I know you will be watching MPJR career very closely since your team passed on him. Him and bridges will always be linked for hornets fans. It really does seem that is always the script for the hornets. First round draft pick becomes MEH and someone who they passed on goes on to become a all star. I know this happens to every team BUT MAN this ALWAYS happens to MJ. He drafts likes the king organization sadly for you lol.  BAHAHAHAHA 1 season of Dwight was enough for you to already be done with him? It is amazing that dude STILL does not get it. It is the same problem wherever he goes. By the way I just want you to know I am the President of the Nic Batum fan club! I KNOW he has a bloated contract but man! that dude would be the perfect 3 and d player  on a contender. and no one would talk about his contract if he was on a good team. It just looks bad on a team that did not make the playoffs. HE had a awesome 16-17 season.

LOL we are definitely the east coast Kings. And yeah, man if Dwight hasn't figured out how to not have entire locker rooms hate him by now I doubt he ever will. There's just something about him that turns people off. He never should've left Orlando when him, Jameer Nelson, Hedo Turkoglu, and Rashard Lewis had a SQUAD. And after he forced his way out like a punk I'm not mad at how he's been spiraling. Funny how the Hornets thought 2 years of a bad Mozgov contract was better than having Dwight for just 1 more season lolol. Man, I'm a big Batum fan as well. He does everything well, his contract is just a killer. He has a $27M option for 2021 I think :slapfh: You're so right about if he was on a contender though. Every good team needs a guy like him, unfortunately he's being wasted in Charlotte. 

I see Lebron officially opted out just now though...well, let the circus begin!!!

58 minutes ago, Tiger said:

LOL we are definitely the east coast Kings. And yeah, man if Dwight hasn't figured out how to not have entire locker rooms hate him by now I doubt he ever will. There's just something about him that turns people off. He never should've left Orlando when him, Jameer Nelson, Hedo Turkoglu, and Rashard Lewis had a SQUAD. And after he forced his way out like a punk I'm not mad at how he's been spiraling. Funny how the Hornets thought 2 years of a bad Mozgov contract was better than having Dwight for just 1 more season lolol. Man, I'm a big Batum fan as well. He does everything well, his contract is just a killer. He has a $27M option for 2021 I think :slapfh: You're so right about if he was on a contender though. Every good team needs a guy like him, unfortunately he's being wasted in Charlotte. 

I see Lebron officially opted out just now though...well, let the circus begin!!!

MANNNNNNNNN Him AND SVG careers have never ever been the same since those MAgic teams! They were JUST before their time. They were sniping and jacking up threes RIGHT before the boon of it in the league. They were a lot of fun to watch. Did not have the most talent but they made up for it in scheme. SVG drew up the perfect and only offense that was sustainable around Dwight. 4 out (and all were at least good 3 point shooters. Some great) 1 in. hahahahahaha mannnnnnnnnn I know you are going to get tired of seeing Mozgov entire wardrobe from his since he will be wearing the Kendrick Perkins honorary jersey which is always some kind of suit! lol. You are right man! If he was on say the rockets or sixers or celtics or heck any true contender mannnnnnnnn he would be such a huge asset because he is the perfect 3 and D role player. But yah when you are a small market team who misses the playoff you realize quickly how big that albatross of a contract is. Hahahaahah ROUND 3 of the LeBron free agent circus!! It makes the summer go by faster! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I hope it is not anti climatic and he stays with the cavs. That would be soooooo boring.

59 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

MANNNNNNNNN Him AND SVG careers have never ever been the same since those MAgic teams! They were JUST before their time. They were sniping and jacking up threes RIGHT before the boon of it in the league. They were a lot of fun to watch. Did not have the most talent but they made up for it in scheme. SVG drew up the perfect and only offense that was sustainable around Dwight. 4 out (and all were at least good 3 point shooters. Some great) 1 in. hahahahahaha mannnnnnnnnn I know you are going to get tired of seeing Mozgov entire wardrobe from his since he will be wearing the Kendrick Perkins honorary jersey which is always some kind of suit! lol. You are right man! If he was on say the rockets or sixers or celtics or heck any true contender mannnnnnnnn he would be such a huge asset because he is the perfect 3 and D role player. But yah when you are a small market team who misses the playoff you realize quickly how big that albatross of a contract is. Hahahaahah ROUND 3 of the LeBron free agent circus!! It makes the summer go by faster! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I hope it is not anti climatic and he stays with the cavs. That would be soooooo boring.

Oh yeah SVG was ahead of the league. It's a shame that group had to be blown up -- all because of Dwight. I don't wanna see Lebron stay in Cle either, but part of me wants to see him anywhere but LA. Something about Lakers fans being salty puts a smile on my face lol. I think it's because of Kobe, and he's been retired so maybe I just need to let it go. Also, it's looking more and more likely LBJ ends up there.

LMAO at Mozgov wearing the Kendrick Perkins jersey. But so this year's FA class is kind of crazy next year's is even crazier. Apparently there are about 8+ FAs that will reshape how the league looks if they change teams. Can we fast forward through another inevitable Warriors championship this coming season and just get to Free Agency again? 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Oh yeah SVG was ahead of the league. It's a shame that group had to be blown up -- all because of Dwight. I don't wanna see Lebron stay in Cle either, but part of me wants to see him anywhere but LA. Something about Lakers fans being salty puts a smile on my face lol. I think it's because of Kobe, and he's been retired so maybe I just need to let it go. Also, it's looking more and more likely LBJ ends up there.

LMAO at Mozgov wearing the Kendrick Perkins jersey. But so this year's FA class is kind of crazy next year's is even crazier. Apparently there are about 8+ FAs that will reshape how the league looks if they change teams. Can we fast forward through another inevitable Warriors championship this coming season and just get to Free Agency again? 

hahahahaah if the season only leads to another inevitable warriors title THEN I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!! Next years free agent class off the top of my head has Klay, Jimmy Butler, Kyrie and Kawhi. I hope it is as fun as it usually is! NBA OFF SEASON IS THE BEST! It is better than the on court product lately just because WE KNOW what is going to happen. LOLWARRIORS WIN.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

@Tiger where was our invite to the decision cave man?! OUR OPINION SHOULD BE HEARD! lol

32 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

@Tiger where was our invite to the decision cave man?! OUR OPINION SHOULD BE HEARD! lol

No worries bro I rented a boat to get us down there ASAP

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Tiger said:

No worries bro I rented a boat to get us down there ASAP

giphy.gif

LMAO!!! LOVE IT!!! WAIT FOR MUHHHHHHHH BRON!! WE WILL BE RIGHT THERE!!!

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2018 at 2:09 PM, GwillMac6 said:

It is more like jeff always trying to pick a fight and me just not taking it seriously and having fun lol. 

More like you get like this every time someone says something nega on Lebron. . If leTEXT really sought out Kevin Durant to be on his team, man what a beta!!!  For now, the order is MJ and Lebron being 1a and 1b, with MJ being 1a of course. 

On 6/28/2018 at 3:50 PM, Tiger said:

MJ makes me so mad smh #notmygoat 

?

On 6/28/2018 at 3:50 PM, Tiger said:

I am a Lebron-hater hater for sure

We are going to get a long very well. How’s the weather down in Lebron’s crotch?

Edited by aujeff11

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

More like you get every time someone says something thing nega on Lebron. . If leTEXT really sought out Kevin Durant to be on his team, man what a beta!!!  For now, the order is MJ and Lebron being 1a and 1b, with MJ being 1a of course. 

?

You would LOSE YOUR MIND and not nearly handle it as well as MUHHHHHHH if Cam (who I THINK is your favorite athlete ever) got all the hate that LeBron does now. If you thought 2010 was bad for Cam that is just a drop in the bucket in terms of hate Bron gets on a daily basis. I believe anything that comes out of Stephen A Smith mouth about as much as I believe Pete Thamel, Joe Schad and Thayer Evans! lol

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You would LOSE YOUR MIND and not nearly handle it as well as MUHHHHHHH if Cam (who I THINK is your favorite athlete ever) got all the hate that LeBron does now.

Cam deserves a lot of his hate. In 2010 he didn’t.  I don’t know if Cam is my favorite of all time but I am emotionally attached to him. I hate when he does bad. I don’t take sabbaticals over him though. That’s not healthy. At least make a living off of Lebron’s coattails like Windhorst did. 

I’ve come to believe that I had too high of expectations for him. QBs with bad mechanics are inconsistent. When he led his team to the Super Bowl, he was throwing off his wrong feet but he still completed the passes. These days, he can’t hit the broad side of the barn and it’s got something to do with his mechanics. 

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I believe anything that comes out of Stephen A Smith mouth about as much as I believe Pete Thamel, Joe Schad and Thayer Evans! lol

It’s hilarious and it’s about Lebron, so I’m going to think it’s true. Pete Thamel is glowing about Auburn right now btw. 

Edited by aujeff11

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

More like you get every time someone says something thing nega on Lebron. . If leTEXT really sought out Kevin Durant to be on his team, man what a beta!!!  For now, the order is MJ and Lebron being 1a and 1b, with MJ being 1a of course. 

?

We are going to get a long very well. How’s the weather down in Lebron’s crotch?

Mannnn I do not envy you! It must be sad to not be able to freely enjoy witnessing one player be able to do so many things at an elite level.

Like I said, I'm not a Lebron "fan" but I recognize how special he is and will defend that when it's not recognized, but I find myself pulling for him to silence the haters. It baffles me why so many take an issue with him. Ok, he flops and that's lame as hell. He is't the best FT shooter, either. I'll admit it but outside of that? He does more things at a high level as a basketball player than the sport has ever seen.

It seems like the biggest argument against him, by some, is that they think he might not be the best human being to ever pick up a basketball lol and point to team accomplishments to drive this point home as if it has any bearing on his individual ability. Makes no sense to me. It's not even like he has a hateable game like James Harden who's entire purpose on the court is to deceive the refs. When he left Cle the first time people got so upset and seems like a lot of people held on to that anger and are too prideful to let it go. He was universally loved prior to "The Decision" and he even remedied that, went back to Cle and won that miserable sports town a championship. So what else do people want him to do? 

I hope when Lebron announces his retirement he has a 1 on 1 sit-down with Skip Bayless.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Cam deserves a lot of his hate. In 2010 he didn’t.  I don’t know if Cam is my favorite of all time but I am emotionally attached to him. I hate when he does bad. I don’t take sabbaticals over him though. That’s not healthy. At least make a living off of Lebron’s coattails like Windhorst did. 

Cam deserves the hate he gets?! BLASPHEMOUS!!!!!!! I detest that on every level. Cam is the blessed individual and is perfect in every which way!! This disappoints me to hear this Mr Jeff!!!! :[. But me and you never see eye to eye on sports for the most part so nothing new here! lol. Well I have unhealthy levels of love for all my favorite athletes!!! Just how I go about things. It is great caring so much hahaha. WOOOO!!! LETS GOOO!!! I am the same way with AU.

52 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Mannnn I do not envy you! It must be sad to not be able to freely enjoy witnessing one player be able to do so many things at an elite level.

I actually enjoy Lebron’s status as king of the east.

52 minutes ago, Tiger said:

He does more things at a high level as a basketball player than the sport has ever seen.

He is an ultra talented 6’8 bruiser playing Point Forward and has a mismatch in his favor against every single defender he’s faced in his time. That doesn’t mean he’s the best of all time.

55 minutes ago, Tiger said:

. It baffles me why so many take an issue with him.

He custom made a jersey in HS to say “King James.” He’s always been a diva. OPEN YOUR EYES

57 minutes ago, Tiger said:

It seems like the biggest argument against him, by some, is that they think he might not be the best human being to ever pick up a basketball lol

Yeah, you just made this up. 

59 minutes ago, Tiger said:

The Decision" and he even remedied that, went back to Cle and won that miserable sports town a championship. So what else do people want him to do? 

So I guess it’s okay for him to to watch Cleveland BURN when he’s gone? Where is the same sensationalism of “he won his city” a championship?

58 minutes ago, Tiger said:

He was universally loved prior to "The Decision" 

False. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Cam deserves the hate he gets?! BLASPHEMOUS!!!!!!! I detest that on every level.

This is the reason why get into arguments. Your apparent lack of objectivity is cringeworthy. 

So Cam didn’t:

make a sexist comment to a reporter?

refuse to fall on a fumble in the Super Bowl?

Act like a crybaby after the Super Bowl?

Didnt get shopped in college?

He doesn’t tweet like a dyslexic teenage girl?

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

This is the reason why get into arguments. Your apparent lack of objectivity is cringeworthy. 

So Cam didn’t:

make a sexist comment to a reporter?

refuse to fall on a fumble in the Super Bowl?

Act like a crybaby after the Super Bowl?

Didnt get shopped in college?

He doesn’t tweet like a dyslexic teenage girl?

Sure he did/does. Guess what? I. DO. NOT. CARE. When I am with you I am with you through the good and bad. NO MATTER WHAT. That is what being a true fan is to muhhhhhhhhhh. You want objectivity? Then we can discuss someone I have no opinion on good or bad. My favorite athletes is where I get my homer on and am like those blind Auburn fans who are cool with 8-4 seasons and do not demand excellence. WOOOOOO!!!!!! Free agency is so close. I am excited. Best part of the summer easily. LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!