NBA Thread

aujeff11

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

NOT pg 13. I think the brodie wins this round imo. 

Why? That’s stupid on his part. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Why? That’s stupid on his part. 

Just a feeling I have. not based on anything besides gut. What are you thinking?

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Yep. Draymond would get his ass kicked by Superman though. Would pay to see that.

That would be the most entertaining storyline of the whole nba season is their relationship! haha.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just a feeling I have. not based on anything besides gut. What are you thinking?

I’ve read rumors that be was staying but if I wanted to win, I’d get away from Brodie. Especially if Carmelo stays. 

19 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I’ve read rumors that be was staying but if I wanted to win, I’d get away from Brodie. Especially if Carmelo stays. 

Melo opted in. He is staying unless they fight a trade for him.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Melo opted in. He is staying unless they fight a trade for him.

Did PG13 sleepwalk through that train wreck last year?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I wish I knew ALL OF this meant. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I wish I knew ALL OF this meant. 

lol come on stop playing. You have been following this long enough to know what all of this means.

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol come on stop playing. You have been following this long enough to know what all of this means.

The mid level stuff... nope

I know what this means. The Warriors dynasty will last one more year.

• Sad 2

Without PG13 or Kawhi, if Lebron goes to LA it will be all about that hollywood baby!! Not sure LAL could really be anything this season

Other than the lack of shooters (which I don’t actually think he needs) Philly is his best option imo

41 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Without PG13 or Kawhi, if Lebron goes to LA it will be all about that hollywood baby!! Not sure LAL could really be anything this season

Other than the lack of shooters (which I don’t actually think he needs) Philly is his best option imo

Lakers have cap space. So it is the best situation for him POTENTIALLY going forward but yah if he goes this year he would be wasting his age 34 and year 16 season. That is what sucks. Time is not on his side. But I am with you man! THis is def more than about basketball! I AGREE BRO! basketball wise THIS YEAR philly is def the best place for him. Paul George to.

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lakers have cap space. So it is the best situation for him POTENTIALLY going forward but yah if he goes this year he would be wasting his age 34 and year 16 season. That is what sucks. Time is not on his side. But I am with you man! THis is def more than about basketball! I AGREE BRO! basketball wise THIS YEAR philly is def the best place for him. Paul George to.

I just don’t understand starting over from a little more than scratch at season 16 for something that MIGHT happen in season 17 or 18. Really risky for a guy of Lebron’s knowledge.

That’s why I think he’s finally ready for Space Jam 2 in LA and the Lakers are just gonna be his side gig hahaha. If he does leave, the East will be very fun to watch!!!

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yes!!! This will be a very underrated resigning, I like Barton and his fit on Denver

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

I just don’t understand starting over from a little more than scratch at season 16 for something that MIGHT happen in season 17 or 18. Really risky for a guy of Lebron’s knowledge.

That’s why I think he’s finally ready for Space Jam 2 in LA and the Lakers are just gonna be his side gig hahaha. If he does leave, the East will be very fun to watch!!!

I think he knows Kawhi is all but a lock to LA in 2019 or in a trade this year. BUUUUUUUUUT PG 13 was all but a lock until push came to shove and it looks like he is going back to okc! THAT MAY make LA do a panic trade and offer the Spurs more than they should worried that the same thing could happen again next off season. I will say even though none of the young Lakers look to be future stars they at least have more potential than all of the current cavs roster going forward besides Love. It is a better roster than the cavs roster right now. Especially if they re sign Julius Randle......... hahaha but yah he is ready to prepare for life after basketball and start making a lot more movies. Because basketball wise it def does not make a lot of sense. BUT I bet he believes in Magic to build a contender  a lot more than Dan Gilbert. 

4 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Yes!!! This will be a very underrated resigning, I like Barton and his fit on Denver

Denver will be so fun to watch going forward! Jokic is a bEAAAAAAAAAAST.

• Like 1

Windhorst says he believes Lebron will do a 1+1 as well. Is the salary cap rising next year and they’re waiting on an even bigger payday? 

Next year there can be a ton of stud FA’s:

Lebron, Durant, Klay, Irving, Kemba, and Marc Gasol