Florida State vs. Boston College

caleb1633

Not looking good for Criminoles. Trailing BC 14-0 and just threw an interception. FSU may be 2-5 at the end the day.

Thanks for starting the comments.....been peaking in and out between innings in the WS and BC is giving FSU a real beating.....at least during my time paying attention to the game.

I like BC's running back. Watching him reminds me of watching Ronnie or Caddy back in the day.

And just to think ESPN hyped up the FSU/UAt game as the game of the century.  Looks silly in hindsight. FSU has looked horrible in all facets of the game tonight.

25 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I think they have only 280 yards but 35 points. Fsu looks bad. 

Big RB chewed up the FSU defense.....team looking worse each week....giving up ?

• WarTiger changed the title to Florida State vs. Boston College

I guess Auburn is not the only team that can go from a national championship to sucking in a matter of a few years. How in the world with the kind of recruiting classes they have had for several years do you get blown out by Boston College? I sure hope Jimbo has been saving those paychecks, wow!

7 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

I guess Auburn is not the only team that can go from a national championship to sucking in a matter of a few years. How in the world with the kind of recruiting classes they have had for several years do you get blown out by Boston College? I sure hope Jimbo has been saving those paychecks, wow!

Quarterback issues......that will do it most if the time....and BC has been a sleeper this year.

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I kinda figured FSU might dissapoint when looking at their schedule pre-season.

You can't even begin to tell me you saw a loss to BC starting the year.

46 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I kinda figured FSU might dissapoint when looking at their schedule pre-season.

They aren't disappointing me at all.  The only thing I don't like is that they aren't 0-7.  Them being 2-5 is a beautiful thing, definitely not a disappointment. :lol:

2 hours ago, AubTigers said:

It's been a while since FSU and Florida have sucked this bad in the same season. Miami has a great opportunity to be the team in the state of Florida.

Yeah the UCF/USF, aka The War on I-4, will be a bigger game then FSU/UF game never thought that would happen

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Yeah the UCF/USF, aka The War on I-4, will be a bigger game then FSU/UF game never thought that would happen

This game might be for that G5 Major bowl birth. 

Archived