Kerryon Johnson to Enter NFL Draft

WDE0007

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

This is clear hyperbole. Kerryon got injured from lunging into the endzone.  Kerryon decided to play the bowl game knowing he was going to go pro  He didn’t invent an excuse to hang up the cleats for awhile. He wasn’t scared of Gus mismanaging him. Don’t make this another Gus bashing. We got plenty of RB threads for that. 

I’m happy for KJ and wish him the absolute very best.  Everything you say is true (I guess I’d argue that he was “banged up” more than due to one play).  I wish all former Auburn athletes the very best in whatever profession they pursue based upon how they were able to utilize Auburn to get there.  Whether that is nfl or banking or apparently according to @AU-24  in @cole256 case - a custodian - I want them to be successful.

my primary beef, as an Auburn fan, has been personnel use as relates to the best football team that Gus can put on the field.  IMO, had Gus utilized more snaps for backups in lieu of KJ, we’d have “possibly” had backup RB’s who may have been able to perform better at seasons end when KJ was hurting, maybe KJ would not have been hurting as much, and at the very least we’d be a n better position for next year.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So do you know the person's gender?

So you’re not making it personal but you are still seeking 24’s gender? Odd? 

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

But let's check your record though......✅ of course you'd say that!

Says the person who made fun of my high school just because I said Lonzo Ball wasn’t star material.

lol

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

So you’re not making it personal but you are still seeking 24’s gender? Odd? 

Says the person who made fun of my high school just because I said Lonzo Ball wasn’t star material.

lol

Oh let me slow it down for you....I asked because my REPLY is going to be personal but he still already said what he said so how could that be me making it personal first? 

Your second quote doesn't make sense. But it shows your narrative though.....

But if I made fun of your mom for being a cafeteria worker and you saw a picture of two people in my family and inquired which once is my mom. No YOU didn't admit to making it personal first

18 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I guess I’d argue that he was “banged up” more than due to one play)

His iron bowl injury occurred due to one play. Before the play, he may have been nicked up, and before the season he got banged up, but he was overall healthy and productive before he lunged for the goal line in the Iron Bowl. A play which he admits he reached out with the wrong hand.

But if I made fun of your mom for being a cafeteria worker and you saw a picture of two people in my family and inquired which once is my mom. No YOU didn't admit to making it personal first

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Half the time I can barely understand your chicken scratch grammar though so maybe it just flew over my head.

Your second quote doesn't make sense. But it shows your narrative though..

Go to the welcome back Jeff thread. It’s all there for your delight. I said Lonzo Ballwasn’t a star, you started making fun of my high school. Lol. Makes sense right? Didn’t think so. You then challenged me to game of basketball.

lol

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Half the time I can barely understand your chicken scratch grammar either though so maybe it just flew over my head.

Go to the welcome back Jeff thread. It’s all there for your delight. I said Lonzo wasn’t a star, you started making fun of my high school. Lol. Makes sense right? Didn’t think so. You then challenged me to game of basketball.

lol

I forgot you really wanted me to talk to you so of course here you are. If I made fun of your high school then they sucked. If I challenged you then that mean I would show you that you sucked. With you though I'm surprised I just didn't tell you I'd whip you period. But yeah my temper wasn't the best.

But neither have anything to do with this guy/girl thinking he's better than a custodian or the fact that I'm a nuclear engineer. But hey I sure don't reply to you....You should try that

19 hours ago, AidiAU said:

Don’t tell me that. Makes it worse!!!!

It don't. Was the best move for him. Had nothing to gain by coming back but everything to lose. Was a educated decision. And am hard one for KJ. Kid is all class. 

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I for one am really looking forward to this. I love this kid. 

Who is the worm if you don't mind me asking?

It don't. Was the best move for him. Had nothing to gain by coming back but everything to lose. Was a educated decision. And am hard one for KJ. Kid is all class. 

I understand...I always said I would never blame him for leaving, but because of the team player he is, not be shocked if he did stay. I will miss him though!!!

Do I need to e-slap you? I can and will if needed. :chair:

No Jeff is tough enough for me....he's doing an excellent job. He's very mentally tough

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I forgot you really wanted me to talk to you so of course here you are

This is such a ridiculous Cole thing to say, keep up the good ego, errrrrr.....work.

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

With you though I'm surprised I just didn't tell you I'd whip you period.

It’s because you know better than that. I got fries that will make you cry, shakes that will make you quake! 

This is such a ridiculous Cole thing to say, keep up the good ego, errrrrr.....work.

Right...but read the thread and how you just had to get involved.....But good stuff. Your logic when you first posted in this thread is amazing. You're a smart cookie. Congrats! 

It’s because you know better than that. I got fries that will make you cry, shakes that will make you quake! 

Nah I just know how Florence is and I can see the write up in Times Daily now....Cole formerly from the west side of Florence blah, blah, blah, former shoals Christian academy student....But I also know your energy would be different let's say at victory gym amongst everybody than behind your keyboard

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Right...but read the thread and how you just had to get involved.....

? right.......I read this thread and just had to get involved. 

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Nah I just know how Florence is and I can see the write up in Times Daily now....Cole formerly from the west side of Florence blah, blah, blah, former shoals Christian academy student....But I also know your energy would be different let's say at victory gym amongst everybody than behind your keyboard

Why would there be a write up over a pickup game? I’ve played at Victory two or three times. Nothing special about it. A lot of snowbirding. 

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

? right.......I read this thread and just had to get involved. 

Why would there be a write up over a pickup game? I’ve played at Victory two or three times. Nothing special about it. A lot of snowbirding. 

Look at what you said...You really don't see it lol

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Look at what you said...You really don't see it lol

Nope. Please make sense to me oh great one from the dub side of Florence! :bow:

Archived