VILLAGE IDIOTS

Tigermike

_____----********O********----______

VILLAGE IDIOTS

From the "Village Academic Curriculum" Files: "If we are to have safe and nurturing schools where all children can learn without fear of harassment, we must step out of our comfort zone and follow [homosexual proponent] Malcolm Lazin's example to encourage tolerance and respect for diversity in our own backyard. Only then can our nation truly stand for equality for all people." --National Education Association President Reg Weaver on presenting the Virginia Uribe Award for Creative Leadership in Human Rights to Lazin, for his efforts contributing to schoolchildren's indoctrination into pro-homosexuality views.

This week's "Je$$e Jack$on 'I have a $cheme' " Award: "The same people who enjoy watching democracy in Iraq would not fight for us to have the vote in our own country. And Cheney, who voted three times to keep Mandela in jail, did not vote for democracy in South Africa. So I am suspicious of their motives for their newfound passion for democracy. ... You have to hope that the people [in Iraq] are better off, but it is premature to arrive at any conclusions that they are better off. All we know is that they are dying, daily." --Je$$e Jack$on

From the Global Village: "We are not warmongers like U.S. leaders. They are warmongers. They are after war, but we are men of sacrifice." -- Iran's Ayatollah Ali Khamenei

From the Morally Challenged Department: "For those [first eight] years, Michael...had a desperate hope that Terri would get better, despite the doctors telling him that, you know, Mike, there's nothing there, there is no hope. He refused to believe it. It took many, many years for Michael to finally, I guess, come to reality and believe that Terri was not coming back." --George Felos, Michael Schiavo's lawyer, responding to the question: why didn't Michael act on Terri's "wishes" to die before shacking up with another woman seven years ago.

link

Archived