Woman accuses Kavanaugh of sexual assault decades ago

Proud Tiger

Everything is out in the open now. We know who she is and we know she told Feinstein, her therapist, and husband about it. She needs to go testify before the committee whether it is in private or public makes no difference. She should go on her own free will, not what her lawyer wants not what anyone else wants but because she wants to go and testify and bring the truth to light. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

And for the record, no one in this thread is defending Feinstein's handling of it.  So argue some other point because that one is a straw man being used to avoid staying on topic.  We all agree she handled this at best stupidly, and at worst like a calculated, conniving pol.

I think you got that reversed. ;)

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Titan answered most of this so I'm just going to add, you have conflicting statements here in bold.  If she's honorable, then you should trust her claims to be accurate.

Cognitive dissonance. ;)

21 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

Everything is out in the open now. We know who she is and we know she told Feinstein, her therapist, and husband about it. She needs to go testify before the committee whether it is in private or public makes no difference. She should go on her own free will, not what her lawyer wants not what anyone else wants but because she wants to go and testify and bring the truth to light. 

She would be a fool to do it on their terms. They don't care about the truth. 

DnjFZE4U0AEnEyz?format=jpg

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Well Franklin got his wires crossed somewhere. 

Franklin's problem is that he operates in "fire, ready, aim" mode with his mouth.  He's got an automatic disposition to defend Trump and the GOP no matter what issue happens to be on the news cycle that day, and just reflexively belches out defensive answers and excuses for them before bothering to educate himself on the particulars.  He's completely whored himself out to a political faction.

55 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

I agree except last I heard the committee still doesn't have a copy of Ford's letter. The FBI was provided a heavily redacted copy. If the Ford crew wants all the info out why are they withholding an unredacted letter from the committee?

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Franklin's problem is that he operates in "fire, ready, aim" mode with his mouth.  He's got an automatic disposition to defend Trump and the GOP no matter what issue happens to be on the news cycle that day, and just reflexively belches out defensive answers and excuses for them before bothering to educate himself on the particulars.  He's completely whored himself out to a political faction.

You are entitled to your opinion but mine is we should all be as good a man as Franklin Graham. And he is certainly no more a whore to a political faction than most people here or in the country.

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I agree except last I heard the committee still doesn't have a copy of Ford's letter. The FBI was provided a heavily redacted copy. If the Ford crew wants all the info out why are they withholding an unredacted letter from the committee?

AUDub posted the redacted version.  Literally the only redactions are where the other guy in the room is named, which we now know was Mark Judge.  It's a superficial non-issue being fluffed into something that appears meaningful.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

You are entitled to your opinion but mine is we should all be as good a man as Franklin Graham.

He's either inexcusably ignorant of the facts for someone willing to go on public airwaves and run his fat mouth, or he's a liar.  Take your pick.

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You are entitled to your opinion but mine is we should all be as good a man as Franklin Graham.

Times like this offer a stark reminder that Proud can't see my posts lol.

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

AUDub posted the redacted version.  Literally the only redactions are where the other guy in the room is named, which we now know was Mark Judge.  It's a superficial non-issue being fluffed into something that appears meaningful.

1. Dub is on my ignore list. I only see his posts when someone quotes him thank goodness.

2. Maybe it's a non-issue to you but answer the simple question....why hasn't an unredacted letter been given to the committee.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

He's either inexcusably ignorant of the facts for someone willing to go on public airwaves and run his fat mouth, or he's a liar.  Take your pick.

Sounds like a few here but now we are off topic aren't we?

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

1. Dub is on my ignore list.

2. Maybe it's a non-issue to you but answer the simple question....why hasn't an unredacted letter been given to the committee.

1.  Then avail yourself of some factual posting instead of hanging around in your cloistered information cocoon.

2. It's not a non-issue "to me", it's a non-issue.  There's nothing in the redacted portions that Grassley and the GOP doesn't already know.  And no one is under any obligation to yip "How high" when he yells "Jump!" over something so inconsequential.

Sounds like a few here but now we are off topic aren't we?

You decided to defend his idiocy so I told you what's up.

Not surprised you just dodged the question.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

You decided to defend his idiocy so I told you what's up.--you told me what's up? Really? My bad for for forgetting you are all knowing.

Not surprised you just dodged the question.---the answer is neither in my opinion.

11 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

1.  Then avail yourself of some factual posting instead of hanging around in your cloistered information cocoon.

What did I say that isn't factual?

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

you told me what's up? Really? My bad for for forgetting you are all knowing.

Yeah.  I don't have to be omniscient to point out the bleeding obvious.

the answer is neither in my opinion.

That's not an option for someone with his influence and position.  If you're going to go on a nationally broadcast news program and tell utter falsehoods, it's inexcusable for you not to have your facts straight on what her claims are.  The only other option is that he knew he was telling falsehoods and said them anyway, which makes him a liar.  "Made a mistake" isn't an option for him.  And even if it was, to be silent now about it rather than publicly apologize for telling such falsehoods is just as inexcusable.

4 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

What did I say that isn't factual?

Not talking about your posts.  I'm telling you you're missing out on some helpful information that might prevent you from posting things out of ignorance.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Not talking about your posts.  I'm telling you you're missing out on some helpful information that might prevent you from posting things out of ignorance.

What factual info am I missing?

What factual info am I missing?

The fact that the redacted letter hides nothing that we don't already know.  Literally the only redactions in the entire letter are the ones that show Mark Judge's name as the other guy in the room during the alleged attempted rape.  Grassley is grandstanding to make it look like withholding the full unredacted letter is evidence of hiding something important when he knows it isn't.  

Had you availed yourself of Dub's posts, you'd have known that before you kept flogging this unimportant tidbit like it mattered.

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The fact that the redacted letter hides nothing that we don't already know.  Literally the only redactions in the entire letter are the ones that show Mark Judge's name as the other guy in the room during the alleged attempted rape.  Grassley is grandstanding to make it look like withholding the full unredacted letter is evidence of hiding something important when he knows it isn't.  

Had you availed yourself of Dub's posts, you'd have known that before you kept flogging this unimportant tidbit like it mattered.

I posted a fact. You haven't refuted it. You just refuse to admit it. I understand your point and what is known. Answer this......if it's so dang simple why hasn't an official, unredacted copy been provided to Grassley even after he said it hadn't. Why not provide him a copy and shut him up if he is grandstanding? Heck tell Dub to FAX him a copy if he is so great.

7 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I posted a fact. You haven't refuted it. You just refuse to admit it.

I don't refuse to admit it.  She hasn't given them the unredacted letter.  There.  The only thing I refuse to do is this:  I refuse to play along with the charade that it matters.

I understand your point and what is known. Answer this......if it's so dang simple why hasn't an official, unredacted copy been provided to Grassley even after he said it hadn't. Why not provide him a copy and shut him up if he is grandstanding?

Because they aren't under any obligation to jump to attention when Grassley plays a game of "Let's Elevate Unimportant Bull****" to distract and chew up preparation time.  

Stop acting like this is something that matters.

Archived