Woman accuses Kavanaugh of sexual assault decades ago

Proud Tiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're at it, let's dispense with a few of the most popular false rumors being spread around about Mrs. Ford:

Debunking 5 Viral Rumors About Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s Accuser

Just minutes after Christine Blasey Ford, a California-based psychologist, went public with accusations of teenage sexual assault against Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, the Supreme Court nominee, internet investigators began combing her past for clues about her possible motives, and trying to cast doubt on the veracity of her claims.

Since then, Dr. Blasey, as she is known professionally, has been the subject of a torrent of misinformation online. Some viral rumors about Dr. Blasey have been quickly debunked. But false claims have continued to spread on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and other social networks.

Here are several of the most visible false and misleading claims about Dr. Blasey, along with explanations of what’s really happening...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/19/us/politics/christine-blasey-ford-kavanaughs-fact-check.html

Look, there are are a thousand side trails we could go on with this, but I'd like to try and keep it about Judge Kavanaugh and Mrs. Ford, not about all the bit players and whether they're hypocrites or whatever. - TitanTiger

I am in the dark here.. exactly what is being negotiated? If he is guilty of this, obviously he can’t not be nominated, but how do you know? I think she should go and testify and tell what happened to her negotiations be damned. Also, did she agree to let her name come out in public or did Feinstein out her? Honestly it doesn’t matter at this point, either she goes and testifies in private or public (should be her choice) or it has to be dropped and you move forward to a vote. 

4 hours ago, AUDub said:

She would be a fool to do it on their terms. They don't care about the truth. 

What terms? I guess I need to go read more about. It seems to me the woman has a right to tell her story. She can do it publically or privately but at this point it needs to be told. I have no idea what the truth is but either way, she should put her side out there. 

Ok so I saw her terms, should have read more. She wants to be safe and for it to be fair. I don’t believe she will ever agree to testify, she should just give a testimony in writing detailing it and release the statement. There will always be more terms on both sides and no one will feel safe. It is turning into a $hit show..jmo 

1 hour ago, AuMarine said:

Ok so I saw her terms, should have read more. She wants to be safe and for it to be fair. I don’t believe she will ever agree to testify, she should just give a testimony in writing detailing it and release the statement. There will always be more terms on both sides and no one will feel safe. It is turning into a $hit show..jmo 

Way premature to be making such declarations. 

Conservative pundits: It's wrong to ruin a man's life based on an unsubstantiated, unverifiable accusation

Ed Whelan: YES! Oh, and also:

54 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Wow. Just wow.

The desperate anti Kavanaughs are now in the deep swamp. How many other houses are there where football teammates and friend lived in.  Take Ford there and walk her around and see if any ring a bell in her memory and then find out who lived in it.

Speculation is cheap but not factual.

Thr Rs are bending over backward for Ford. Grassley indicating she can come anytime next week. If she shows good but I think it is just another delay tactic that will go on and on until Grassley says enough.

39 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

The desperate anti Kavanaughs are now in the deep swamp. How many other houses are there where football teammates and friend lived in.  Take Ford there and walk her around and see if any ring a bell in her memory and then find out who lived in it.

Speculation is cheap but not factual.

You’re confused again.

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Did you read the whole thread? 

They knew this was coming and actually thought people were stupid enough to buy it whatthefuuuuuuuuuuuuu

25 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Here is another Dem Senator will vote. Should there be an FBI investigation on him first?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/court-documents-sherrod-browns-ex-wife-accused-assaulting/

Voters decide every six years. Let’s vote on BART o’ Kavanaugh 

16 minutes ago, AUDub said:

They knew this was coming and actually thought people were stupid enough to buy it whatthefuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Archived