Good place to watch the game in Charlotte?

boisnumber1

3 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

Displaced to Charlotte right now (insurance adjuster, so here for obvious reasons). Looking for a good place to catch the game if I am able to do so today.

Good news is that it is on CBS and you can probably find it about anywhere with a TV....and lots of sports bars in Charlotte....

Not sure where the AU club gathers now...maybe someone can help there...

3 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

Displaced to Charlotte right now (insurance adjuster, so here for obvious reasons). Looking for a good place to catch the game if I am able to do so today.

Try Heist in NoDa (former brewer Eric was an Auburn man). I live around the corner, and I still have power. Let me know if you go, and maybe I can meet you for a drink or a beer! I can also can tell you some sweet spots for grub within walking distance.  

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Good news is that it is on CBS and you can probably find it about anywhere with a TV....and lots of sports bars in Charlotte....

Not sure where the AU club gathers now...maybe someone can help there...

Heist is a big AU Club spot. 

Edit: Since Eric left, Fitzgerald’s Uptown is apparently a new AU Club meeting spot. 

All CBS games can be watched online as well.  If you have access somewhere. 

9 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Thanks guys! Much appreciated.

I have kids and grandkids  in Charlotte.....what's it look like there now?  

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

I have kids and grandkids  in Charlotte.....what's it look like there now?  

Im still in Matthews, but its gradually getting worse. Some rain, but not much yet, and good wind, maybe 20mph. Supposed to gradually get worse today, the only concern around here I would think will be flash flooding.

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

Im still in Matthews, but its gradually getting worse. Some rain, but not much yet, and good wind, maybe 20mph. Supposed to gradually get worse today, the only concern around here I would think will be flash flooding.

I am 100 miles west ...and nothing happening here yet....10mph wind and no rain.....wondering if it will miss us.  Glad the wind has died down....should help the "falling tree" problems...

Game about ready to start....hope you have a place to watch....

Wherever you're watching the game, could you try someplace different??

Archived