Post-Arkansas -- Coordinators Speak

RunInRed

2 hours ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

Well, honestly I like to hear it.  I want him to get onto the defense and offense for any blunders they make. Unfortunately, I think his anger to blunder ratio is a little lackluster at times for a head coach...  I wish it was more on par with those on this forum. The great head coaches of the world don't have a rep for being nice guys.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t get on to them. The good coaches want excellence from staff to players etc . My whole argument was with how the offense is performing and how disorganized it looks and getting bailed out by defense all the time. IN that situation I would not agree IF he was getting at them the defensive staff,  due to how they have looked prepared for majority of the time. (A lot more in sync)

He may not have been yelling at them during  that time period. If he was however , there isn’t any room for that with how the “offensive mind”offense is performing right now . Not only performing during the play but also not getting play calls in , right personnel on field etc. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't matter who the OC really is. When we that loss to LSU and loses Auburn's since Jacobs hired Malzahn, we can see Gus' hand prints all over the offense. Any time Gus tells the media "I'm turning over to Chip and he will have 100% full control." That means nothing but more of Malzahn's BS to the Auburn family and to the media.

Watching this A & M vs Arkansas game. I'm seeing Arky is playing a good game, similar to ours. Maybe, just maybe Arky has improved to the point of where they ate competitive. Their defense has improved. Offense is meh. 

Archived