GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kevon67 said:

Not cool.

Why is that not cool? There is an entire field within psychology called sports psychology that helps athletes work through mental issues in terms of play and performance. It is precisely what he needs.

Aside from that - that sort of response precisely why mental health has such a stigma in this country. There's nothing shameful about ANYONE needing a psychologist/psychiatrist. 

/End rant

He just can’t get out of his own way. He has got to the point he is better off just to hand it off. I can’t believe we are probably going to get beat by a team that hasn’t won an sec game in two years

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Why is that not cool? There is an entire field within psychology called sports psychology that helps athletes work through mental issues in terms of play and performance. It is precisely what he needs.

Aside from that - that sort of response precisely why mental health has such a stigma in this country. There's nothing shameful about ANYONE needing a psychologist/psychiatrist. 

/End rant

If AU will give me a small stipend, I’ll do it as a practicum

Just now, Auctoritas said:

/End rant

Doesn't Saban do something like this with his leaders on the team every season?  Building mental toughness and intestinal fortitude.  Gus has no idea how to coach a football game in college, much less do advanced program management.

Our pass rush doesn't rush anyone.  The secondary consistently gives up 3rd and long.  Our QB has become a head case.  OL blocks sporadically.

UGA and Bama are going to murder us.

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

And seriously run into each other on the kickoff. Please be more unprepared and pop Warner 

Hey now that’s offensive. We never did that on my pop warner team.

Archived