GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

1 minute ago, G8orH8or said:

Screw Gus and the damn trick plays. What the actual h*11?

WTH? Gus make a lot of dumba$$ calls....but considering that exact same play should’ve been a TD last week...I won’t complain. Can’t help when you don’t get blocking & your QB is clueless 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, Stidham is holding the ball too long and being too indecisive. Now he’s throwing too early. When are y’all going to admit to yourself that the problem mostly not Stidham?

He is not playing great. But he’s mostly just not getting any support. Putting a less seasoned QB into this mess will only make things worse and potentially divide the locker room.

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

The offensive all together looks like the high school game I went to last night. But worse. 

Lot worse than the 2a offense I saw.

Just now, AUFriction said:

First, Stidham is holding the ball too long and being too indecisive. Now he’s throwing too early. When are y’all going to admit to yourself that the problem mostly not Stidham?

He’s thrown two ill advised throws directly to the players on defense, who do you blame?

4 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

WTH? Gus make a lot of dumba$$ calls....but considering that exact same play should’ve been a TD last week...I won’t complain. Can’t help when you don’t get blocking & your QB is clueless 

If we can't beat Tenn without cute highschool plays, we should just stop playing ball. It is ok to use in occasion, should not be a regular part of the repertoire. JMHO

Archived