Democratic Presidential Candidate Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence

NolaAuTiger

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Actually, the inference was "I enjoy comedy." Yours to be exact. ;) Some may call it a joke.

It still infers that you disagree with my questioning of it. So much so you think it self evident. Therefore you should have little trouble showing me the error of my thinking since the examples will be plentiful. Ubiquitous even, dare I say. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

It still infers that you disagree with my questioning of it. So much so you think it self evident. Therefore you should have little trouble showing me the error of my thinking since the examples will be plentiful. Ubiquitous even, dare I say. 

Perhaps you should read the entire thread? Plenty question. And I wouldn't necessarily call it an error. Perhaps an oversight?

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Perhaps you should read the entire thread? Plenty question. And I wouldn't necessarily call it an error. Perhaps an oversight?

I have and I’ve engaged. I just don’t see the actual widespread love for him. He’s of such light regard that even the Dems in the Senate who would have loved to have any ammo they could get their hands on to take out Kavanaugh didn’t ask him even one question related to the Swetnick accusations brought to light by Avenatti. They in fact cast some blame his direction after the fact for muddying the waters and giving Republicans an easy scapegoat with his sketchy accusation. That’s why I not only question the extent of his hero status amongst “lefties and the MeToo” crowd, but his ability to even sniff the Dem nomination in 2020. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

I have and I’ve engaged. I just don’t see the actual widespread love for him. He’s of such light regard that even the Dems in the Senate who would have loved to have any ammo they could get their hands on to take out Kavanaugh didn’t ask him even one question related to the Swetnick accusations brought to light by Avenatti. They in fact cast some blame his direction after the fact for muddying the waters and giving Republicans an easy scapegoat with his sketchy accusation. That’s why I not only question the extent of his hero status amongst “lefties and the MeToo” crowd, but his ability to even sniff the Dem nomination in 2020. 

I think the intelligent wing of the Dem party would agree with your sentiment. (Thank God) Unfortunately, I see them as the minority.

And while my opinion/commentary is based on a local view, it could be construed as a microcosm. Thus the contender status. Stormy did become an overnight sensation. ;)

Do I think he'll win the nomination? No.  

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Avenatti announces he's not running for president:

https://bit.ly/2G0LlTw?cc=31d4d7ac96c2c7302b6f0bf4a6bd1a66&fbclid=IwAR1tHBXN5pSDupByDHFJ-vNXzaikMRHJWWyQ6dxnAQNX8ocjqwIh1aG_HFk

America's response:  "Avenatti was running for president?"

Shocking news.

I was thinking Dems response, but that's just me. (see homey/Brad)

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Avenatti announces he's not running for president:

https://bit.ly/2G0LlTw?cc=31d4d7ac96c2c7302b6f0bf4a6bd1a66&fbclid=IwAR1tHBXN5pSDupByDHFJ-vNXzaikMRHJWWyQ6dxnAQNX8ocjqwIh1aG_HFk

America's response:  "Avenatti was running for president?"

Tell you the truth, that was my first thought.  

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm so glad this douche is going down.

If the schadenfreude persists for more than 4 hours, consult your doctor. 

Honestly, as much as we like to bag on Cohen, Avenatti is just as bad an attorney, if not worse. 

He's boned. 

Mark Geragos is his co-conspirator apparently lol. 

Making Cohen look like a piker.....good thing they don't have Muller after them or he would be seeking life without parole. 

Geragos, a CNN insider is out to leverage his media creds to the tune of $50M maybe? Just another Noble CNN Player....lmao

47 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Geragos, a CNN insider is out to leverage his media creds to the tune of $50M maybe? Just another Noble CNN Player....lmao

Geragos’ claim to fame isn’t really CNN, though he moonlights there. It’s his role as a “celebrity” attorney, both in behavior and clientele. 

32 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Those articles deal with the fact that CNN is dropping him as a contributor, a prudent move on their part.

I understand you want to use him as some sort of a cudgel against CNN, but he was already independently famous even before he became a contributor. He already has plenty of leverage independent of his role as a contributor at CNN.

13 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Those articles deal with the fact that CNN is dropping him as a contributor, a prudent move on their part.

I understand you want to use him as some sort of a cudgel against CNN, but he was already independently famous even before he became a contributor. He already has plenty of leverage independent of his role as a contributor at CNN.

That was my point, Geragos was a paid CNN Contributor. He was part of CNN. He was not just a driveby talking head...

Archived