**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m pretty salty that some unknown walk-on back got those reps. Asa or Shivers should still play through the rest of the game. 

I'll go ahead and post the quotes from the post game presser for those of you that won't be able to see it.

Robot voice "we played with great energy today. Guys really flying around. Had a chance to play some young guys. Really appreciate what these seniors have accomplished. We'll be ready to go in Tuscaloosa. I'm sure we'll have a great week of practice and carry over the momentum of this win" Picks nose and exits stage...

WDE!

Just now, auburnphan said:

Nick's bank account does and that is probably it, lol

UGA also wanted Cam as a TE. My point, if you’re a playmaker in college, it’s a little different than pro ball.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

UGA also wanted Cam as a TE. My point, if you’re a playmaker in college, it’s a little different than pro ball.

I got ya, just joking around!!

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Seniors playing on senior day.  Like it needs to be said.  #unhinged

What’s the deal dude.  Jesus give it up.  We are 50+ points let the seniors have a good time they have worked their tails off regardless of starter or walk-on.  

Just now, corchjay said:

What’s the deal dude.  Jesus give it up.  We are 50+ points let the seniors have a good time they have worked their tails off regardless of starter or walk-on.  

Duh

number 3 is running the ball well!

I knew this kid would shine given an opportunity to run the ball.

Archived