**Liberty game thread**

WarTiger

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

And people wonder why we’re “raw” at QB almost every year

I'm sorry, but I have no one to talk to about it. My psychiatrist went nuts. He is a Auburn fan.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More reps for the backup kicker than backup QB. Glad to see Gus has his priorities right.

It's infuriating. I'm actually getting pretty angry about how stupid this guy is. 

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I agree with him. Gus will run it up on small teams. But if  he is playing against a big team as soon as he has a 3 point lead he tries to sit on it.

IDK if I have ever agreed more with any post on this board than I do this right now. #2013nattystillgivesmenightmares

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

IDK if I have ever agreed more with any post on this board than I do this right now. #2013nattystillgivesmenightmares

I agree with the big team part. I don't think Gus puts the hammer down on the small teams enough. He just starts running the ball. We should be letting the QBs throw throw throw throw and make the small teams stop us.

Just now, doug3020 said:

#whyallthehashtagstoday

#Iamamillenialitiswhatwedo

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I agree with the big team part. I don't think Gus puts the hammer down on the small teams enough. He just starts running the ball. We should be letting the QBs throw throw throw throw and make the small teams stop us.

Gus loves to get his rushing numbers up vs the little sisters of the poor.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

fine by me. We have run it enough at AU to last  a lifetime!!! TIME TO THROW THE BALL AROUND FAM! lol

I’m more of a balanced guy. There is too much rb talent to ignore. Even if was 60-40 pass, I’d be cool with it, but 90-10, just think don’t like that kind of extreme to one aspect. We’ve seen 80-90+ run, for awhile. I just want balance lol.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Cause he is a senior and deserves a little limelight. 

That makes sense. I figured there was a reason for it.

Stidham still. **** this guy!!! He's his own worst enemy.

If I was JG I'd be asking for a transfer tonight. Gus has no interest in developing his young QBs into good players.

I’m more of a balanced guy. There is too much rb talent to ignore. Even if was 60-40 pass, I’d be cool with it, but 90-10, just think don’t like that kind of extreme to one aspect. We’ve seen 80-90+ run, for awhile. I just want balance lol.

Leach doesn’t believe in balanced offenses. He said that’s “50 percent stupid.” Lol

Archived