SECCG 2018

AURaptor

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Agreed

Yep....guy has guts....no dancing around or dumping it because he senses pressure....he and Tua both are taking a beating ….but playing tough....

Does anyone else notice that the order of play calling and situational play calling for UGA is pretty good tonight?  I mean sometimes a coach is one his game too. Bama not so much tonight, very predictable with too many drops. Sounds like us. Watching the calls and sequence from UGA shows how far behind we are at OC. 

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

There are people with SEC and NCAA who know what I know.  Where it goes or if it goes anywhere is in their hands. 

It’s always spoken of in vague generalities. I just want a few specifics. Cars, suits and rims don’t count. The NCAA could take down every institution over that stuff. Heavens knows we shouldn’t be all high and mighty if that’s the argument. 

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

Of course brad and Gary were all over it with expert analysis...NOT!

Right. And Danielson gives a dissertation on georgia pass interference earlier in the game.

Just now, AUwent said:

Time for Hurts.

And then hurts leads them to a victory, that would be some crap wouldn’t it. Alabama fan told me week 1 that jalen should go kick rocks lol

Tua taking  a beating ….that stuff is cumulative......

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

And then hurts leads them to a victory, that would be some crap wouldn’t it. Alabama fan told me week 1 that jalen should go kick rocks lol

For a little while, Hurts was being regarded how Tua is now.

Don;t think that Hurts is 100% is he.?  

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Well, uat fans have rocks for brains, so some symmetry there at least!

22 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Nobody is required to tell all on a public forum. 

Fort Knox is out of gold. It’s on YouTube. 

Bama can’t block or execute tonight. Wished they played like this against us.

Sidebar... is the SEC fix in to get two SEC teams in the final 4?  How many more millions would that be rather than 1 in with the next in a top tier bowl?  

Archived