SECCG 2018

AURaptor

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, around4ever said:

That slide may be the ballgame. 

Reminded me of stidham against Washington, luckily we were still able to get the 1st to ice it, but imagine had we not

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Reminded me of stidham against Washington, luckily we were still able to get the 1st to ice it, but imagine had we not

Think it's too much to say it cost them the same though - not your words, granted. Fromm has been lights out, and even though that may end up being a pivotal play, I'm not gonna pin the game on it. 

The absolute disregard for the infamous Alabama Choke Hold by the referees is bordering on comical.

8 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

If you weren't a Mod I wouldn't press, but since you wear that badge I would think you wouldn't lob accusations without evidence.  

There are people with SEC and NCAA who know what I know.  Where it goes or if it goes anywhere is in their hands. 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Think it's too much to say it cost them the same though - not your words, granted. Fromm has been lights out, and even though that may end up being a pivotal play, I'm not gonna pin the game on it. 

True, but you probably are starting the 4th with the ball or Alabama starting a drive, they got a big play and momentum to go into the 4th quarter with

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

True, but you probably you are starting the 4th with the ball or Alabama starting a drive, they got a big play and momentum to go into the 4th quarter with

Yeah I'm not trying to argue it wasn't a big play, just that it would be unfair to Fromm to pin the game on it should Georgia lose.

Just now, Barnacle said:

Yeah I'm not trying to argue it wasn't a big play, just that it would be unfair to Fromm to pin the game on it should Georgia lose.

Oh no, Fromm has played outstanding! You just have to make that hard nosed play there.

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I don't see that at all. Alabama has adjusted well. 

Play calls not remotely the same.

Archived