SECCG 2018

AURaptor

12 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

Not even close....not the same at all.  But as an inbred trailer park dweller and hounds tooth cult member, you just aren't smart enough to understand the difference. All you updykes look eerily similar. 

Speaking of trailer parks, have you seen the one in Auburn? It has got to be one of the biggest in the state. For me personally, I live in a four bedroom home on 54 acres of land. BTW, most bama and auburn fans never went to school at either university and both fan bases have people that live in trailers. You should seriously seek counseling because you absolutely make no sense most of the time. GEEZ.................................

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Speaking of trailer parks, have you seen the one in Auburn? It has got to be one of the biggest in the state. For me personally, I live in a four bedroom home on 54 acres of land. BTW, most bama and auburn fans never went to school at either university and both fan bases have people that live in trailers. You should seriously seek counseling because you absolutely make no sense most of the time. GEEZ.................................

We aren't talking about student housing in a college town. Your hounds tooth cult members proudly reside in every trailer park in Alabama and NW Florida. You seem very proud of your double wide.....

I make perfect sense to those who can read. Apparently it's not a requirement at bammer.

Archived