SECCG 2018

AURaptor

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Just further proof that most fans are clueless.....and that goes for all fans everywhere not just UGA fans.

Well I hope people know I meant my post in jest lol, I have a friend that is a big uga fan and they literally wanted fromm benched every possession that wasn’t a TD lol

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Gr82batigr said:

Can’t stand either team. However, if thuga beats bama a few times coupled with their (thuga) top recruiting success, we may see the REC pull out all stops to take down the dawgs off the field. The REC can’t stand for anyone else to be the new king of the SEC. 

That would be a bloodbath because Kirby knows too much about bammer....not sure if the REC wants to open that can of worms.

Time for Hurts.....need a change of pace from Tua....

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

That would be a bloodbath because Kirby knows too much about bammer....not sure if the REC wants to open that can of worms.

Maybe the REC and Kirby can destroy one another? That would be so nice!

Fromm is a heckuva QB. Bo Nix has pretty much the exact same ranking on 247 that he did. So hopefully he can eventually be that QB for us. Now, OL is a whole another matter. Thanks for keeping Grimes, morons! I'd be ok with giving Gus more time if he (well, the admin as well) were to commit to making necessary changes.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Well I hope people know I meant my post in jest lol, I have a friend that is a big uga fan and they literally wanted fromm benched every possession that wasn’t a TD lol

Yeah well.....like I said.....clueless.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Maybe the REC and Kirby can destroy one another? That would be so nice!

Fromm is a heckuva QB. Bo Nix has pretty much the exact same ranking on 247 that he did. So hopefully he can eventually be that QB for us. Now, OL is a whole another matter.

Fromm is coached up. He goes through his progressions.

2 minutes ago, cctiger said:

Did jawja just use the tight end? wow! Not used to seeing that!

Threw a slant to a TE no less...

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Of course giving Alabama every opportunity to stay in it.. 

No kidding. Just wish they'd curb stomp them so there could possibly be anger about the turds getting into the playoffs from all the talking heads.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

Fromm is coached up. He goes through his progressions.

To add to my point, if I had confidence in Gus to give, say, Freeze full control of the offense (and in our administration to allow him to do that) I'd be all for keeping him AT LEAST a couple more years.

I would love for Tua to play his way out of Heisman and for Georgia to crush Bama and possibly, just possibly knock them out 

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

KS is still getting hush money.  If he takes uat and the rec down, he goes with them. 

1 minute ago, mom2kid said:

UGA is not lising this game.

Don't count them out. They've blown a double digit lead to UAT already this calendar year.

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

KS is still getting hush money.  If he takes uat and the rec down, he goes with them. 

That's a large stone to throw without any evidence. I'm not saying it isn't true, but please back up your statement.

Archived