SECCG 2018

AURaptor

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wareagleguy said:

Come on thuga 

I live here in the ATL. Very tough to pull for thUGA. Fans are difficult to say the least. 

Well....not matter who wins this game both teams will be in the playoffs......just a matter of how they are ranked...

Just now, jw 4 au said:

I live here in the ATL. Very tough to pull for thUGA. Fans are difficult to say the least. 

I know all about it, used to live north of ATL

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well....not matter who wins this game both teams will be in the playoffs......just a matter of how they are ranked...

Hard to say. A two loss team over TWO one-loss conference champions? That's never happened.

Just now, wareagleguy said:

I know all about it, used to live north of ATL

I grew up basically in Athens. I feel your pain. 

Just now, AU64 said:

No way a two lose UGA is in over OU.  Really???  You think???  OU redeemed their one loss. 

2 minutes ago, mom2kid said:

I didnt watch but did UGA work on Tua’s leg like they did to Kerryin?

They actually haven't been.  The last play his own lineman spiked into it.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Hard to say. A two loss team over TWO one-loss conference champions?

Just thinking  ..>SEC and based on how this game has been played it would be hard to separate the winner and loser as far as strength of the teams...JMO  I can see a lot of discussion along that line.  

2 minutes ago, mom2kid said:

I didnt watch but did UGA work on Tua’s leg like they did to Kerryin?

Just started watching again and don’t know what other leg injuries he’s had but the last one came from his own OL stepping on his ankle and twisting it. Didn’t look bad but like someone said, those are cumulative and he’s been limping a good bit. 

Just now, AU64 said:

Just thinking  ..>SEC and based on how this game has been played it would be hard to separate the winner and loser as far as strength of the teams...JMO  I can see a lot of discussion along that line.  

They lost by 20 points to a three-loss LSU. Ok, MAYBE tOSU. But Oklahoma? No.

3 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Fort Knox is out of gold. It’s on YouTube. 

I have no idea what you're talking about. But stop making demands. Nobody is going to take that kind of risk for some anonymous poster. Good Grief.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

If turds win, the talking heads will say UGA didn’t win their conference as their argument against them in the playoffs. If UGA wins it’ll be the turds “body of work” argument to get them into the playoff. 

Archived