If you still haven’t figured out Trump’s a crook

TexasTiger

9 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

But I am honestly baffled as to why people thought a man with zero experience would be the best person for the most important job in the world. 

Yep, we tried that with Obama. Big mistake then. Maybe we have learned now.

Merry Christmas again Elle.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Craft beer is disgusting. My friend and I went to see Shooter Jenning in concert at a local brewery. I tried one of their craft beers and decided I was done trying craft beer. Give me fruity drinks or cinnamon whiskey. 

KILL THE NONBELIEVER

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Obama had experience. 

Merry Christmas Salty. 😘

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

The odds of you getting that admittance here is close to zero. Truth has no place here. 

Merry Christmas

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Don’t you mean alternative facts? 

Whatever the liberal mass or Conservative bloc wants to call it. Fine by me. There is a centrist community that sees thru it. Whatever.

Merry Christmas! 

18 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Obama had experience. 

Yep he had lots of experience organizing the city with an out of sight murder rate.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Coming from the person that said HRC would have been a good president........atta girl, have another eggnog. 

That was me. (And maybe Elle ?)

I mentioned it because it was admitted to me by a professional Republican who (used to be) in the administration. 

Obama will be considered as a far better president than Trump - who has set a new standard for incompetence in the job. 

God help us if the unexpected strikes in the next two years.

On 12/23/2018 at 8:19 PM, homersapien said:

Well duh!!!

It's not like anyone who was influenced is going to know the origins of the information that influenced them. (Hint: The Russians didn't reveal who they were.)

Well they should have done more research in other places than Facebook.......durrrrrrr!! Perhaps multiple sources vs Facebook ad's would have provided a more informed voter.

Hell man........ are the Russians behind Coke ad's? Is China destroying America with the McRib? Are the Mexicans winning me over with Topa Chico ads? Is big Pharm really causing ED with all their ad's making millions they think they can't get it up without a pill now?

If you read a facebook ad.... regardless of who it was by or supporting.... and that was your deciding factor in the election. Well I laugh at you regardless of knowing the origins or not.

On 12/22/2018 at 11:35 PM, GiveEmElle said:

I just fail to see how those reasons were more important than electing someone intelligent and capable of thoughtful decisions, someone who would read and study before making decisions. I’m amazed that people would want an outsider so bad that they failed to consider the magnitude of what this job required. It’s akin to having your yard boy do your open heart surgery. 

I’m not sure why you drew the parallel to rap music. That one didn’t make sense to me at all. Nor have I heard anything on people blaming Trump for citizens actions. Maybe you watch Fox?

You can be a crook and be intelligent and capable of thoughtful decisions and studying also. Just cause Hillary is more polished in that ring doesn't mean that she couldn't of been dirtier and more crooked. In fact she would of been better prepared to screw people over. While you would disagree with them, many in America view her as a crook.

The economy was f'd. People saw the concept of Trump and his business side also as being better for Americans at that point than they did a politician. So yes, to some voting for Hillary regarding that issue was exactly like having your yard boy do open heart surgery when looking at Trump and the economy. And yes, many were like screw it... how can he be any worse. Then Hillary ignored an entire large voting demographic.

That same demographic that resides in areas like around Chicago that are tired of not being able to go to Navy Pier, Mag Mile, Wrigley, etc etc without the fear of being attacked, or having their car jacked with their children in it, and democrats fighting to protect the violators and not the victims. 

You have to be pulling my chain regarding the Trump and enabling issue. Unless you selectively read this board, which I think you did admit to once before. Did you not read the entire rhetoric thread and the multiple ones associated with it? So Trump = influential with words that causes people to do bad things. It has been stated here multiple times (some instances justifiable). Rappers = influential with words that cause people to do bad things. Do you believe that Trump influenced that man to send bombs to Trump detractors? I mean, you literally posted an article days ago that tried to tie supporting Trump and the male aging process together. 400lbs, fast food diet, no exercise, 50 years of age, high stress job........that's not causing your ED...... its your support of Trump!

Example of other rhetoric I refer to nobody discusses or blames:

"I remember listening to N.W.A. and they were singing '(F-word) Tha Police,' and I became somebody who believed in that kind of language, and low-grading women and calling them out of their names," Brown said. "When I shot people, the first thing I did was put on a record."

Brown said he looks around the community today and sees how the music controls the minds of many of the young men who are gangbanging. He said that in the absence of more positive role models, the singers take up the slack.

He said the music also does a good job of product placement for drugs and alcohol.

"It's not normal for a kid to want Hennessy, or to smoke a blunt with a combination of marijuana and tobacco, which is what Tupac rapped about," he said. "No African-American male from an urban community knew about Versace until Tupac started rapping about it. Now, (rapper) Future is telling our kids it's cool to pop a molly," or Ecstasy.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/ct-rap-music-gang-influence-turner-20151105-column.html

Having voted for both Clinton and Beto..... you betcha I'm 100% all about Fox and what they say. You got me on that one.

10 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Whatever the liberal mass or Conservative bloc wants to call it. Fine by me. There is a centrist community that sees thru it. Whatever.

Merry Christmas! 

Oh so you’ve moved to center now that Trump is in jeopardy? Nice. 

Merry Christmas! 🎄 

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Coming from the person that said HRC would have been a good president........atta girl, have another eggnog. 

She would have been. You just buy into the insane propaganda peddled by Fox about her. She’s been instrumental in many policies that have helped Americans. The right just doesn’t like to acknowledge it. Facts just don’t sit well with you guys. 

9 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

You can be a crook and be intelligent and capable of thoughtful decisions and studying also. Just cause Hillary is more polished in that ring doesn't mean that she couldn't of been dirtier and more crooked. In fact she would of been better prepared to screw people over. While you would disagree with them, many in America view her as a crook.

The economy was f'd. People saw the concept of Trump and his business side also as being better for Americans at that point than they did a politician. So yes, to some voting for Hillary regarding that issue was exactly like having your yard boy do open heart surgery when looking at Trump and the economy. And yes, many were like screw it... how can he be any worse. Then Hillary ignored an entire large voting demographic.

That same demographic that resides in areas like around Chicago that are tired of not being able to go to Navy Pier, Mag Mile, Wrigley, etc etc without the fear of being attacked, or having their car jacked with their children in it, and democrats fighting to protect the violators and not the victims. 

You have to be pulling my chain regarding the Trump and enabling issue. Unless you selectively read this board, which I think you did admit to once before. Did you not read the entire rhetoric thread and the multiple ones associated with it? So Trump = influential with words that causes people to do bad things. It has been stated here multiple times (some instances justifiable). Rappers = influential with words that cause people to do bad things. Do you believe that Trump influenced that man to send bombs to Trump detractors? I mean, you literally posted an article days ago that tried to tie supporting Trump and the male aging process together. 400lbs, fast food diet, no exercise, 50 years of age, high stress job........that's not causing your ED...... its your support of Trump!

Example of other rhetoric I refer to nobody discusses or blames:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/ct-rap-music-gang-influence-turner-20151105-column.html

Having voted for both Clinton and Beto..... you betcha I'm 100% all about Fox and what they say. You got me on that one.

Honestly you ramble from one subject to another just like Trump so it’s hard to follow you. 

Trump is an idiot. You can listen to him for five minutes and it’s evident. But if you need more he didn’t know that Israel was in the Middle East, uranium really tripped him up, Merkle had to explain the Geneva convention to him and Trudeau had to tell him why they were signing three copies of the USMCA. Rex Tillerson even called him an idiot. TRUMP IS DUMB. So for people to overlook that and scream MAGA and FAKE NEWS and LOCK HER UP is mind boggling. 

Again, you guys keep on screaming that Clinton is a crook, repeating MAGA rally rhetoric with no evidence. You try to connect the dots like Uranium One but the facts don’t support you. But you still repeat the same BS over and over. 

I honestly don’t know what thread you’re talking about that discusses rap and enabling. Unless your referring to the thread on the mail bombs. In that case a POTUS is accountable for his words, that’s why the men that have served in that office have been careful with word choice. Trump isn’t. In fact, he is running this country like a television reality show. I guess you’re trying to draw a parallel to rap music and Trump but it just doesn’t work. Rap music doesn’t have half the audience a POTUS does. And if you’ll notice I asked if you watched Fox. 

On 12/24/2018 at 8:57 PM, GiveEmElle said:

Obama had experience. 

Merry Christmas Salty. 😘

Elle, come on now. Obama had barely found where the bathroom in the Senate Building was when he started running for President. He was only there 2 years and he was running for President probably 18 months of that. When he was in the IL House, he missed so many votes and voted present so many times you cant really argue he had much if any experience. He certainly had more than Trump, but he was elected over HRC because he was viewed as a Washington Outsider. Obama was elected just like Trump because he WASNT experienced and corrupted by Washington.

Now, if we talk intelligence, Trump is a complete utter doofus. But the people that elected him hate the Inside the Beltway Bunch so bad they voted for him anyway. I have never entertained for one moment that he was a serious choice for anything. I have disliked the idiot, phony, con artist for decades. 

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Elle, come on now. Obama had barely found where the bathroom in the Senate Building was when he started running for President. He was only there 2 years and he was running for President probably 18 months of that. When he was in the IL House, he missed so many votes and voted present so many times you cant really argue he had much if any experience. He certainly had more than Trump, but he was elected over HRC because he was viewed as a Washington Outsider. Obama was elected just like Trump because he WASNT experienced and corrupted by Washington.

Now, if we talk intelligence, Trump is a complete utter doofus. But the people that elected him hate the Inside the Beltway Bunch so bad they voted for him anyway. I have never entertained for one moment that he was a serious choice for anything. I have disliked the idiot, phony, con artist for decades. 

He had 20 years of experience in the field of public service, civil rights law and education, eight of those as Senator. 

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

He had 20 years of experience in the field of public service, civil rights law and education, eight of those as Senator. 

Senator where? In the IL House? Public Service? You could make some of the same claims for Trump then. In his eyes Trump has served the public in what he did providing jobs, meeting payrolls,  building buildings, etc. Being a community organizer is not in any way comparable to being elected or being a businessman. You could then claim that since Mr Obama had never actually managed anything in his life that he had Zero Experience in Business. I know you remember those claims. His time in the IL House was marked by his almost non-engagement on almost any issue. His voting record was non-existent and any signature legislation was all but non-existent. 

http://www.barack-obama-timeline.com/

Elected to IL Senate in 1998-2004 6 years in a State Legislature with very little to show for it. Voting Record consists in large part of "Present and No Show" Votes.
Gets Nominated in 2004 when his then leading the race Democratic Rival gets destroyed over some very mysterious and timely Domestic Abuse Allegations. Obama wins by default, not on the issues. His general election opponent quits the race when his "sealed by the court" divorce papers mysteriously become unsealed and made public showing he was involved in a swinging lifestyle with his ex Jeri Ryan of Star Trek Voyager Fame. Obama wins by default again. He won a Senate Seat basically without opposition. How many times has that happened in American History?
Enters the US Senate in January 2005. Starts running for the Presidency Full time in Feb 2007. 

I am saying all that very much tongue in cheek. One person's Experienced can often look like someone else's In-Experienced. 
AND...The American Voting Public, Republican and Democrat, often votes to replace incumbent and entrenched and likely corrupted with In-Experienced a virtuous neophyte all the time in history. 

Obama beat HRC in 2008 in large part because he was seen as In-Experienced and Least Compromised.

I loathe Trump for many reasons. But picking on him as being Inexperienced is not one of them. We elect Inexperienced all the time since the beginning of this nation. Who was Experienced at Running a Nation, King George or Washington?

17 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Senator where? In the IL House? Public Service? You could make some of the same claims for Trump then. In his eyes Trump has served the public in what he did providing jobs, meeting payrolls,  building buildings, etc. Being a community organizer is not in any way comparable to being elected or being a businessman. You could then claim that since Mr Obama had never actually managed anything in his life that he had Zero Experience in Business. I know you remember those claims. His time in the IL House was marked by his almost non-engagement on almost any issue. His voting record was non-existent and any signature legislation was all but non-existent. 

http://www.barack-obama-timeline.com/

Elected to IL Senate in 1998-2004 6 years in a State Legislature with very little to show for it. Voting Record consists in large part of "Present and No Show" Votes.
Gets Nominated in 2004 when his then leading the race Democratic Rival gets destroyed over some very mysterious and timely Domestic Abuse Allegations. Obama wins by default, not on the issues. His general election opponent quits the race when his "sealed by the court" divorce papers mysteriously become unsealed and made public showing he was involved in a swinging lifestyle with his ex Jeri Ryan of Star Trek Voyager Fame. Obama wins by default again. He won a Senate Seat basically without opposition. How many times has that happened in American History?
Enters the US Senate in January 2005. Starts running for the Presidency Full time in Feb 2007. 

I am saying all that very much tongue in cheek. One person's Experienced can often look like someone else's In-Experienced. 
AND...The American Voting Public, Republican and Democrat, often votes to replace incumbent and entrenched and likely corrupted with In-Experienced a virtuous neophyte all the time in history. 

Obama beat HRC in 2008 in large part because he was seen as In-Experienced and Least Compromised.

I loathe Trump for many reasons. But picking on him as being Inexperienced is not one of them. We elect Inexperienced all the time since the beginning of this nation. Who was Experienced at Running a Nation, King George or Washington?

Please don’t go into cult mode. There is no comparison to Obama’s public service and the fictional service you are trying to create because Trump built a building and people lived in it. That’s just stupid af. I said he had experience. I didn’t decree that experience to be above all others. So you are once again picking the pettiest thing to carry on about. Trump is not only inexperienced he also lacks a willingness to learn. That unwillingness is what sets him apart from others lacking experience. Willfully ignorant people shouldn’t be the lesser of the free world. And please grow up, I’m not picking on Trump. I'm expressing opposition to  the country being run by a man that is both intellectually and morally unfit to be POTUS. 

Archived