If you still haven’t figured out Trump’s a crook

TexasTiger

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Please don’t go into cult mode. There is no comparison to Obama’s public service and the fictional service you are trying to create because Trump built a building and people lived in it. That’s just stupid af. I said he had experience. I didn’t decree that experience to be above all others. So you are once again picking the pettiest thing to carry on about. Trump is not only inexperienced he also lacks a willingness to learn. That unwillingness is what sets him apart from others lacking experience. Willfully ignorant people shouldn’t be the lesser of the free world. And please grow up, I’m not picking on Trump. I'm expressing opposition to  the country being run by a man that is both intellectually and morally unfit to be POTUS. 

To pick a fight with people that agree with you shows that you are immature AF. Buts that's just who you are. I loathe Trump. I hated the bastard before it "oh so fashionable" with all the little immature AWs on this forum. You, as is usual with them, cant keep a conversation going that is anything but singularly "Trump Sucks."  

Look, The VA has been screwing over Vets for decades. Obama swore he would fix it, instead, we got more VA malfeasance under his a$$ than ever before. Does anyone want to talk about Vets dying waiting for appts? How about the $300M Hospital in Aurora that is now something like $1.4BN over budget and cant open its doors because it cant meet even the simple the ADA Act requirements that every American Business does...How about he 2008 Financial Crisis and Obama and Holder just not even trying to prosecute hundreds of criminals involved? One little know nothing out of hundreds went to jail. ONE...You satisfied with that?  Want to blame Trump for that too? Here in the state of Alabama, We have had one of the worst educational systems in America for 150 years. Guess what? You cant blame Republicans in charge of it for the last 25-30 years for 150 years of absolute failure. The Democrat Party owns the first 125 years of the failure 100%. You know why they failed the People of Alabama? Because they do not care about us, at all. They especially did not care about rural black people and their kids.

Excuse me and the rest of the intelligent folks on this forum if we dont view the Democrat Party with the myopic eyes you and your braindead talking point mentality counterparts do. The Republican AND Democrat Parties are both screwed up as hell. The Democrats might 5% less screwed up, but both are definitely not worthy of our loyalty.

5 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Says the guy who thinks Trump is a great business man.

I never said that but it appears he has done some things right. 

A developer will build anything  as long they can get money. Never met any that I really like.

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

To pick a fight with people that agree with you shows that you are immature AF. Buts that's just who you are. I loathe Trump. I hated the bastard before it "oh so fashionable" with all the little immature AWs on this forum. You, as is usual with them, cant keep a conversation going that is anything but singularly "Trump Sucks."  

Look, The VA has been screwing over Vets for decades. Obama swore he would fix it, instead, we got more VA malfeasance under his a$$ than ever before. Does anyone want to talk about Vets dying waiting for appts? How about the $300M Hospital in Aurora that is now something like $1.4BN over budget and cant open its doors because it cant meet even the simple the ADA Act requirements that every American Business does...How about he 2008 Financial Crisis and Obama and Holder just not even trying to prosecute hundreds of criminals involved? One little know nothing out of hundreds went to jail. ONE...You satisfied with that?  Want to blame Trump for that too? Here in the state of Alabama, We have had one of the worst educational systems in America for 150 years. Guess what? You cant blame Republicans in charge of it for the last 25-30 years for 150 years of absolute failure. The Democrat Party owns the first 125 years of the failure 100%. You know why they failed the People of Alabama? Because they do not care about us, at all. They especially did not care about rural black people and their kids.

Excuse me and the rest of the intelligent folks on this forum if we dont view the Democrat Party with the myopic eyes you and your braindead talking point mentality counterparts do. The Republican AND Democrat Parties are both screwed up as hell. The Democrats might 5% less screwed up, but both are definitely not worthy of our loyalty.

I didn’t pick a fight with you. If you recall, you engaged me first. I stated that Obama had experience and you drew an insane parallel to Trump. Kudos to you for being on the loathe Trump train. I didn’t just get to the station yesterday. Every poster here who sees the disaster that Trump is has provided ample evidence for it in their posts, so it isn’t singularly “Trump sux.” If you see it as such you either have a “cheese stands alone” complex or you lack basic understanding. 

Democrats elected seven scientists in the midterms. Republicans elected three felons and a dead pump. This concludes today’s lesson on BOTH PARTIES AREN’T THE SAME. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

I didn’t pick a fight with you. If you recall, you engaged me first. I stated that Obama had experience and you drew an insane parallel to Trump. Kudos to you for being on the loathe Trump train. I didn’t just get to the station yesterday. BS!  Every poster here who sees the disaster that Trump is has provided ample evidence for it in their posts, so it isn’t singularly “Trump sux.” If you see it as such you either have a “cheese stands alone” complex or you lack basic understanding. 

Democrats elected seven scientists in the midterms. Republicans elected three felons and a dead pump. This concludes today’s lesson on BOTH PARTIES AREN’T THE SAME. 

And there you go with the talking points. Facts do not back you up dear. They dont back you up at all. Glad to hear and noted the election results, not that that means jack crap. Results are the only things that matter, THE ONLY THINGS. Having a great resume doesnt mean anything if dont get the job done. On that note both parties are spectacular failures. Come and talk when the US doesnt rate 17th in Math and Science. When public education is #1 come and let's talk. Until then I will continue to criticize the failures of both parties squarely, truthfully, honestly. There is very very very little difference in both parties. They both suck and have failed the American People over an over again for 150 years or more.

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

And there you go with the talking points. Facts do not back you up dear. They dont back you up at all. Glad to hear and noted the election results, not that that means jack crap. Results are the only things that matter, THE ONLY THINGS. Having a great resume doesnt mean anything if dont get the job done. On that note both parties are spectacular failures. Come and talk when the US doesnt rate 17th in Math and Science. When public education is #1 come and let's talk. Until then I will continue to criticize the failures of both parties squarely, truthfully, honestly. There is very very very little difference in both parties. They both suck and have failed the American People over an over again for 150 years or more.

Facts don’t back me up? WTF are you talking about? 

I am so sick of people like you who generalize. You never look outside the box. Obama didn’t get s*** done? Consider that the GOP for eight years was nothing more than obstruction. In fact they obstruct progress continuously. If Democrats didn’t have to spend all their time cleaning up the nesses made by the GOP you’d see progress. But I’ll be glad not to talk to you until public education is Number #1. I don’t really enjoy people who can’t look outside the box. 

23 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

There is very very very little difference in both parties.

:blink:
While it undoubtedly scratches your nihilistic itch, that is an objectively absurd statement.

Just look at Trump's approval rating by party affiliation.  Look at polls regarding most important issues by party. The differences between the two major parties are more extreme than at any time in modern history.

The traditional Republican party no longer even exists.  It has become the party of Trump.

12 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

You never look outside the box. Obama didn’t get s*** done?

I agree Elle, he got some worthless sh*t done. We elected Trump to undo it. 

You should be mad as hell at Barry. Trump is your President and obama is a huge reason why President Trump is your president.

On 12/25/2018 at 11:14 PM, GiveEmElle said:

Oh so you’ve moved to center now that Trump is in jeopardy? Nice. 

Merry Christmas! 🎄 

I haven't moved at all. I voted who I felt best for the country at the time. Obama in 08, Romney in 12, and a write-in in 16. :yes:

4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I agree Elle, he got some worthless sh*t done. We elected Trump to undo it. 

You should be mad as hell at Barry. Trump is your President and obama is a huge reason why President Trump is your president.

Yeah. I spent a lot of time crying over Trump trying to take my kid’s healthcare away so I know all about what he is trying to undo. And you’re right, Obama is a reason we have Trump. White men were so racist they couldn’t handle a black man being POTUS so they elected a white dumb ass. 

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

White men were so racist they couldn’t handle a black man being POTUS so they elected a white dumb ass. 

you forgot that these racist told their dumba** wives how to vote Elle

17 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Yeah. I spent a lot of time crying over Trump trying to take my kid’s healthcare away so I know all about what he is trying to undo. And you’re right, Obama is a reason we have Trump. White men were so racist they couldn’t handle a black man being POTUS so they elected a white dumb ass. 

Well, not all of us— a broad brush there.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:40 PM, GiveEmElle said:

You mean that those that voted for Obama in 2008 and in 2012 voted for Trump in 2016. I dont see how you can call them racist at all. They voted for Obama 2X. Maybe, just maybe, you are the one that needs to stand back and look at what those voters in the Midwest were really saying, and not the talking points.

15 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I didn’t say all, darling. 

Huh, yes you did. Talking points again...They are so easy, you dont have to engage your brain at all. Just get told what to say and think and flitter around thinking you have all the world defined. It must be so easy not having to think. 

Not all Republicans, however few there are actually left of the real party arent all bad. That they allow the Party Regulars to kiss WS butt 24/7 is beyond disgusting. Of course, the mainstream Democrats are now just Republican Lite. They take their orders from Wall Street just like the Republicans do. Elle, how do you think that during the Obama Admin just one WS banker got investigated, arrested, and prosecuted? How do you explain that? How do you explain that Holder, the head of the DOJ back then is now one of the leading contenders to run for the Democrat Nomination? The Democrats dont run from WS Money anymore, they embrace with the gusto of a Republican crack addict hooker.

Eric Holder says he's interested in being president. And he thinks he has what it takes

On 12/27/2018 at 1:01 PM, GiveEmElle said:

Facts don’t back me up? WTF are you talking about? 

I am so sick of people like you who generalize. You never look outside the box. Obama didn’t get s*** done? Consider that the GOP for eight years was nothing more than obstruction. In fact they obstruct progress continuously. If Democrats didn’t have to spend all their time cleaning up the nesses made by the GOP you’d see progress. But I’ll be glad not to talk to you until public education is Number #1. I don’t really enjoy people who can’t look outside the box. 

Having an opposition party in pace is just SOP in Washington. Getting things done means you have to make deals. You have to find common ground. It is what the American Political Process has been for hundreds of years. You get in the back offices and make deals. You dont sit on the high and mighty throne and chastise anyone that doesnt kiss your butt. 

The Democrats in opposition are virtuous and Republicans in opposition are evil? Is that your position? Well, just relegate yourself to never getting anything done, ever. 

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Having an opposition party in pace is just SOP in Washington. Getting things done means you have to make deals. You have to find common ground. It is what the American Political Process has been for hundreds of years. You get in the back offices and make deals. You dont sit on the high and mighty throne and chastise anyone that doesnt kiss your butt. 

The Democrats in opposition are virtuous and Republicans in opposition are evil? Is that your position? Well, just relegate yourself to never getting anything done, ever. 

Begging the question is a sign of intellectual vacuity.

Ever heard of the "freedom" caucus? 

On 12/27/2018 at 5:40 PM, GiveEmElle said:

Yeah. I spent a lot of time crying over Trump trying to take my kid’s healthcare away so I know all about what he is trying to undo. And you’re right, Obama is a reason we have Trump. White men were so racist they couldn’t handle a black man being POTUS so they elected a white dumb ass

You mean like the white males that voted against Trump. Then voted against Cruz because he was one of the biggest supporters in the removal of current healthcare issues with no solutions? Then if they don't fall into your exact line of thinking you compare them to Trump and make parallels about them being racist or idiots.

On 12/27/2018 at 1:01 PM, GiveEmElle said:

I am so sick of people like you who generalize. You never look outside the box.

Bless your heart... darling.

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

You mean that those that voted for Obama in 2008 and in 2012 voted for Trump in 2016. I dont see how you can call them racist at all. They voted for Obama 2X. Maybe, just maybe, you are the one that needs to stand back and look at what those voters in the Midwest were really saying, and not the talking points.

Apparently white males did not vote in 2008 or 2012.

11 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Huh, yes you did. Talking points again...They are so easy, you dont have to engage your brain at all. Just get told what to say and think and flitter around thinking you have all the world defined. It must be so easy not having to think. 

Not all Republicans, however few there are actually left of the real party arent all bad. That they allow the Party Regulars to kiss WS butt 24/7 is beyond disgusting. Of course, the mainstream Democrats are now just Republican Lite. They take their orders from Wall Street just like the Republicans do. Elle, how do you think that during the Obama Admin just one WS banker got investigated, arrested, and prosecuted? How do you explain that? How do you explain that Holder, the head of the DOJ back then is now one of the leading contenders to run for the Democrat Nomination? The Democrats dont run from WS Money anymore, they embrace with the gusto of a Republican crack addict hooker.

Eric Holder says he's interested in being president. And he thinks he has what it takes

I said “white men” not “all white men.” But keep on being petty af to try and make a point that is in no way based in facts of who I am or what I do. 

Then deflect to Obama. Wanna converse about talking points? You got the Republican deflection mastered. 

The parties aren’t the same and you’re going to need to bring more evidence than what Obama didn’t do in his tenure with continuos obstruction from the GOP to the table. 

4 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

You mean like the white males that voted against Trump. Then voted against Cruz because he was one of the biggest supporters in the removal of current healthcare issues with no solutions? Then if they don't fall into your exact line of thinking you compare them to Trump and make parallels about them being racist or idiots.

Bless your heart... darling.

It’s sad that saying “white males” that are racist gets the white males here in a snit. If you didn’t vote for Trump then I wasn’t referring to you. Chill. 

Archived