Bammers vs Clemson - 2019 edition

AURex

Quote from bol: Maybe CNS should spend a little less time doing TV and start coaching his players more.

His assistants should have sucked tonight.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Weagle98 said:

I don't quite understand.  How come Saban isn't running the ball to run out the clock now?  It would keep the score more respectable.

Bc he’s not Gus lol

Good play by Tua to keep that play alive.....and the WR...

I can’t stand Dabo but I have to give him credit on this one.  That Clemson QB and receivers are taking the mighty Bammer defense to school.  At least the trailer trash will be quiet this week.  

This may be the most frustrated non AU game I have ever seen in my life. I cannot even be happy that Bama is getting their ass kicked. Clemson is who we should be man. It just is not right and it makes me sick. They literally copycatted everything from us and they just have done it not only better but at a elite level. Also it does not help this game is just a who's who of guys who we missed on in recruiting that went on to be studs. The head to head battles we lost to both programs huuuuuuuuurts man. Wasn't Quinnen Williams our first commit in his class?

damn.gif

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Pretty please let our staff take note of Clemson’s route tree. This is a thing of beauty. 

Gus's is better.  Don't believe me?  Ask him. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Bc he’s not Gus lol

Because they are down by 28.

3 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Anybody think Kelly Bryant could've done this?  That's mind boggling the decision made there, seemingly without much hesitation.

Dabo getting paid the big bucks for decisions like that. First class coaching job by him all around. 

Never thought I’d ever type those words. :)

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Dabo getting paid the big bucks for decisions like that. First class coaching job by him all around. 

Never thought I’d ever type those words. :)

Dabo has grown since those comments in 2011. 

3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Pretty please let our staff take note of Clemson’s route tree. This is a thing of beauty. 

LMAO come on NOLA!!! you are better than this. You know that if he has not changed by now he never will. It will be the same ol knick knack paddy whack chicken ish we have always seen.

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

Dabo has grown since those comments in 2011. 

Yep

Archived