Bammers vs Clemson - 2019 edition

AURex

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Throwing without scoring doesn't help either  and JH showed up a better passer this year than last in limited action.  Jalen showed toughness and the will to win in the SECCG. I just think you see if he is up to the challenge.  The need a spark. 

Guess we will see. Not a good start. 

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Massive holding on that sack

I have a standing bet with my friends. If I'm watching bama and holding is called against them I will give my nearest friend $100. I've never had to do it

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Why do they keep pushing the Ross picked Clemson over Bama narrative?!?! DAMNIT GIVE US THE RESPECT WE DESERVE AND OUR RIGHTFUL PARTICIPATION TROPHY!!!!!!!!! lol. We finished second in the Ross sweepstakes. NOT SABAN!!!!! At least give us that much credit fowler! hahaha

It's all about recruiting... REMEMBER we finished second for Justyn Ross and Justin Fields. We could be competing for the playoff with those guys. Well... 

Maybe not, Gus would have Ross blocking and we don't know how to throw a ten to fifteen yard pass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA omgsh this is great.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger03 said:

This has bugged me all year. Not emojis lol, I guess I'm old but at my office the bammers every week just have had an air about them like this whole season has been a foregone conclusion, so boring, let's get to the trophy already. Hell I know tons of people at this game that aren't there to watch football, they're there for a damn trophy. I hope someone gives them one so no one gets hurt

LOL.  Trophy, no...but entitlement more than usual...YES!  I have "friends" on the dark side.  More like acquaintances.  They will upfront say that they wish they had some competition....their games have gotten so "boring."  "Predictable."   Well...

Image result for your wish is my command

38 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Venables has said he does not want a HC job.  He is perfectly happy being the highest paid DC. 

Hope we can get him to change his mind if/when the time comes.

9 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

Can we please hire Venables to replace Gus

We I’ve heard he is holding out for KState, his alma mater.

1 minute ago, Tampa Tiger said:

Clemson better watch out for Gumping and the REC now....

Hope Dabo lives in a one story house. Those staircases can be rough when you fall up them. 

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

It's all about recruiting... REMEMBER we finished second for Justyn Ross and Justin Fields. We could be competing for the playoff with those guys. Well... 

Maybe not, Gus would have Ross blocking and we don't know how to throw a ten to fifteen yard pass

I laugh at this and then I immediately burst in to tears because I know this to be true! lol

1 minute ago, SphyNxXx said:

We I’ve heard he is holding out for KState, his alma mater.

He missed his chance. Kansas State hired the coach from North Dakota State.

18 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

I can’t stand Dabo but I have to give him credit on this one.  That Clemson QB and receivers are taking the mighty Bammer defense to school.  At least the trailer trash will be quiet this week.  

I'm just happy that annoying bammer band slowed down. During the 1st quarter I was sick of hearing them blasting every 30 seconds

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Hope Dabo lives in a one story house. Those staircases can be rough when you fall up them. 

Yep, ask Logan Young right before he testified.  Oh yeah he’s dead.

Archived