Bammers vs Clemson - 2019 edition

AURex

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Why do they keep pushing the Ross picked Clemson over Bama narrative?!?! DAMNIT GIVE US THE RESPECT WE DESERVE AND OUR RIGHTFUL PARTICIPATION TROPHY!!!!!!!!! lol. We finished second in the Ross sweepstakes. NOT SABAN!!!!! At least give us that much credit fowler! hahaha

Clearly he made the right decision lol 

There is a silver lining in all of this.  The Bama fanbase is no longer carting the "bored" emotion during a ballgame.  I am sure they are thankful for a change of expression.

Image result for happy dance gif

3 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Locksley has been bad.....

LOL! New Mexico State bad...

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Why do they keep pushing the Ross picked Clemson over Bama narrative?!?! DAMNIT GIVE US THE RESPECT WE DESERVE AND OUR RIGHTFUL PARTICIPATION TROPHY!!!!!!!!! lol. We finished second in the Ross sweepstakes. NOT SABAN!!!!! At least give us that much credit fowler! hahaha

I actually like it.  Bama fans are probably believing him right now and feeling worse than they already were about this result. We all know the truth. 

Beside at least Ross is torching Bama regardless lol. 

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Too bad they hired a coach about 4 hours ago.

Shh, don’t tell him

Just now, DAG said:

Clearly he made the right decision lol 

O absolutely!!! No question. ANY big time WR that we get I cringe when they pick us. Gus would of coached him down to a mid to late round pick. Clemson is WR U. He will be a first round pick in 2 years. If Pickens stick I can't but help to feel he will have made the wrong choice. It is a terrible predicament to be in as a fan of our program.

2 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

Can we please hire Venables to replace Gus

Moon may be tweeting soon!

All I can add at this point is bwahahahahahahahahaha..etc. 

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

O absolutely!!! No question. ANY big time WR that we get I cringe when they pick us. Gus would of coached him down to a mid to late round pick. Clemson is WR U. He will be a first round pick in 2 years. If Pickens stick I can't but help to feel he will have made the wrong choice. It is a terrible predicament to be in as a fan of our program.

*Ahem*

"He's in the doghouse."

"We always said he would be a project."

(If anyone else can think of phrases thrown around when a highly touted recruit of ours has flopped, add to the list!)

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

My feelings exactly. Word for freaking word. 

Yah this game as it goes on makes me more mad and mad. We got to at least ATTEMPT to upgrade our head coach position man. Cause what we are doing now is clearly not working at all. Mediocrity is all it has brought us. THat and PAIN. Lots and lots of pain brother! lol

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

There is a silver lining in all of this.  The Bama fanbase is no longer carting the "bored" emotion during a ballgame.  I am sure they are thankful for a change of expression

This has bugged me all year. Not emojis lol, I guess I'm old but at my office the bammers every week just have had an air about them like this whole season has been a foregone conclusion, so boring, let's get to the trophy already. Hell I know tons of people at this game that aren't there to watch football, they're there for a damn trophy. I hope someone gives them one so no one gets hurt

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

They need to throw.

Throwing without scoring doesn't help either  and JH showed up a better passer this year than last in limited action.  Jalen showed toughness and the will to win in the SECCG. I just think you see if he is up to the challenge.  The need a spark. 

5 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

Can we please hire Venables to replace Gus

Venables has said he does not want a HC job.  He is perfectly happy being the highest paid DC. 

Archived