Bammers vs Clemson - 2019 edition

AURex

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

We know about him successfully negatively recruiting Urban couple years ago. He’s no saint. 

He didn't get where he is by being the Gomer Pyle he pretends to be. He is as ruthlessly ambitious in his own way as the tiny turd king..

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, wde21 said:

And he grew up a huge Auburn fan! Timing just didn’t work out for him with Anders. 

Which one, the guy from Alabama?

50 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Coupled with "ONE GAME doesn't define us." Let's hope there are more...I'd like to hear the next excuse. I am still enjoying this today. 

It pretty much does define you when it's a National Championship game and you get curb stomped. 

2 hours ago, AuMarine said:

Also the same genius that started to say that Kyler Murray isn't that special. Bama gets the physical talent, but they aren't exactly the sharpest crayons in the box. 

17 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Also the same genius that started to say that Kyler Murray isn't that special. Bama gets the physical talent, but they aren't exactly the sharpest crayons in the box. 

I don't know......Clemson was much more physical last night - they made that bama D look slow, fat, confused, disjointed, and very pedestrian.  

and then they proceeded to quit which was beautiful. You don't get 37 hung on you by marginal talent. Most of them, even tua to an extent cant comprehend that they didn't just "beat themselves" they were kicked square in the teeth. I'm enjoying the fact that the same bamzo's when beaten by Auburn, said that one game doesn't matter, or they only care about championships, are now trying to find solace in the iron bowl win

Just watched Bama's post game press conference and it was PAINFUL!!! I hope Tua's daddy isn't going to beat him for losing when he gets back home. I've never seen such lifeless, dejected players. Tua has a lot to be proud of, he shouldn't be completely hanging his head. Don't know much about the DB with him. All the talk about lack of execution makes me wonder if there's going to be an execution of a different sort.

Honestly, it has been time for Bama to get a dose of humility. It's like releasing some air from some very overinflated egos. So thankful for Clemson for giving it to them. Bammers are going to come up with all kinds of excuses, but they were just outcoached and outplayed. Accept it, learn from it, become a better person (if that's possible for a Bammer).

3 hours ago, wde21 said:

Yes, the Hoover kid that Saban offered a scholarship- Will Reinhard.

We should have signed him just to keep him out of turdville.

4 hours ago, keesler said:

I don't know......Clemson was much more physical last night - they made that bama D look slow, fat, confused, disjointed, and very pedestrian.  

I thought the same thing. Alabama looked very slow on defense the DL looked especially slow 

2 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I think the excuse making is such a bad look. It’s simple to say “they were just better than us tonight”.  

Yes.  And "classier."  Bama loves to attach "CLASS" to their moniker.  Unfortunately CLASS DOES, not is.  And they don't.

Image result for bama class meme

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

Everything I see shows 4* for both.

Then you’re not looking at Rivals lol. 

15 hours ago, keesler said:

Mack Wilson doesnt have it between his ears. Looked lost all night. He’s probably going to return. Quinnen Williams has been held in check and has looked feisty for most of tbe past two games. The defense looks lost as a whole probably because Tosh Lapoui is a recruiter first and foremost and should not be a DC at all. Bama s is missing Smart and Pruitt pretty bad 

I'm watching the replay (been up w/ chemo hiccups since 5:30) and I'm on board the Venables for AU HC next year, assuming Gus doesn't work out.

Venables clearly owns the SEC!

21 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Same dumbass that was flexing after making tackles while down by double digits. Freakish talent but does not impress with his intellect. 

He will still be a millionaire in a year or two regardless of how stupid he is.

45 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

He will still be a millionaire in a year or two regardless of how stupid he is.

Yup! People get rich all kinds of ways, and only a few of them have anything to do with having good sense. And that goes for just about any line of work. 

Archived