Bammers vs Clemson - 2019 edition

AURex

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I pray that Clemson has sent Alabama on a downturn 

I would love to see it too. I just don't see it happening while not so slick nick is around.

28 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I pray that Clemson has sent Alabama on a downturn 

I think this is likely. Saban looked like a tool the whole game and bama looked like a one trick pony whose trick didn't work. I know this well because this is how I feel as an Auburn fan a lot under gus. 

The gig is up. The pinstripes aren't as impressive as they used to be. The unbeatable got whipped. Tide's a turnin

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

To each their own

He’s a weirdo that won’t shut up. 

“Little old Clemson” blah blah blah. 

I thought he was going to give an altar call too.

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

“Little old Clemson” blah blah blah. 

I thought he was going to give an altar call too.

Like I said

Also,  a rare hat tip to ESPN on the Stones all night during the game. Possibly the most iconic guitar riff, all time. I don't care when I hear it, it changes my mood

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

When he said that if he could do this, anyone could, that was a great character trait, that is supreme over all others. Humility while you are on the top is a rare virtue this day and age. Believe me, I have dealt with human nature, as well as my own, for 44 years in a leadership position. There is nothing as winsome as the invincible might of humility.

The Bama interview is so.....RARE.  This thing just keeps betting....BETTER AND BETTER.

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

When he said that if he could do this, anyone could, that was a great character trait, that is supreme over all others. Humility while you are on the top is a rare virtue this day and age. Believe me, I have dealt with human nature, as well as my own, for 44 years, in a leadership position. Their is nothing as winsome as the invincible might of humility.

Nailed, Farmer.  NOT ONCE has Bama ever given a hint of humility upon hoisting that football UNTIL Tua last year.  It's refreshing.  And "gosh durn it", Dabo has earned the right to say EXACTLY what he wants to say in doing it.

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

The Bama interview is so.....RARE.  This thing just keeps betting....BETTER AND BETTER.

Out of likes, but you are so right!!!

Just now, WVR said:

Out of likes, but you are so right!!!

I'm out too!  I'd give you a trophy!  Rest well!

:AUBig::yay:

I've never seen a Nick saban Alabama defense get lit up like that... Except for first half 2014 iron bowl. But that was something to watch. Hope ol Gus was taking notes. 

34 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m eager to hear the Saban postgame show. Let’s see the angry elf try to blame his players for that fake FG which called for a kicker as a lead blocker against FG safe defense. 

Can we visit this? Any chance this is a busted “fire” play? I am puzzled to say the least.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Clemson could have put 56 on them

I wanted to see them take a knee on the last play, just to make the point.

9 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I've never seen a Nick saban Alabama defense get lit up like that... Except for first half 2014 iron bowl. But that was something to watch. Hope ol Gus was taking notes. 

Well Gus actually suggested that Clemson do this before the game when he was on set a few hours before the game.

Archived