Bammers vs Clemson - 2019 edition

AURex

Caught a glimpse of the bama post game interviews... the arrogance is still there.  Only one tiny mention/congrats to Clemson.  The theme was, “we didn’t play well”. They can’t admit that they got beat bad...

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

it was an overall amazing game, but one very interesting things was that the refs never gave UA help at any point. IN fact they buried them a few times. Probably the first time I could ever say that

Interesting, that

35 minutes ago, jared52 said:

I hate that it’s always Clemson, but watching the best CFB team in ages get their tail handed to them was nice.

I don’t mind Clemson. Much rather it be them than UGA, LSU, Oklahoma or Ohio State 

Dabo has built his own dynasty at Clemson without all the REC type stuff and tradition of bammer football. That is really, quite a feat. Anyone should be successful at bammer with all of the support base that is there. He deserves a lot of respect and credit.

Clemson out schemed, out coached, out played and dominated Bama tonight.  Clemson’s officially the first ever 15-0 college football team, Dabo has taken the Crown.

16 minutes ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

Well Gus actually suggested that Clemson do this before the game when he was on set a few hours before the game.

I didn't know how to react to this. 😢or 😠 ???

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Dabo has built his own dynasty at Clemson without all the REC type stuff and tradition of bammer football. That is really, quite a feat. Anyone should be successful at bammer with all of the support base that is there. He deserves a lot of respect and credit.

He’s the best in the business today. The BEST!

48 minutes ago, jared52 said:

I hate that it’s always Clemson, but watching the best CFB team in ages get their tail handed to them was nice.

Clemson is the best, they proved tonight.  15-0 says Dabo is the man.

Would be nice to keep the streak of freshman quarterbacks beating Saban with Bo Nix #ButGus...

Okay .... Bwahahahahahahaha

Hold it ... Bwahahahahahahaha

Sorry ... Bwahahahahahahaha

Nick .... Bwahahahahahahaha

Justa sec ... Bwahahahahahahaha

Let me just ... Bwahahahahahahaha

I just wanna .... Bwahahahahahahaha

Damn ... Bwahahahahahahaha

I started this thread ... Bwahahahahaha

But ... Bwahahahahaha

Dying ... I be dying .... Bwahahahahaha

Tua Turntheballova !!!! Roll Tears Roll baby!!!! The field is getting overwhelming to play against (plus Gus) so idk when we'll ever go back to the ship but got dang it it's good to see them get humiliated.

I wonder if bammer has found their brakes. 

Dabo’s team is no longer “little ole me” and the little engine that could driving the ROY bus. They are now the baddest team. Let’s see how things change now as they become the new king of football. The ShereKahn of tbe jungle. 

Archived