If this story is corroborated, it is the end

AUDub

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

It’s must not be hard or you wouldn’t unequivocally state it as fact. Either retract the statement, or support it. 

We are talking about time involved. You understand that right?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No, it’s a tabloid screed you’re trying to pass off as legit documentary evidence here. That doesn’t fly in the serious forum. 

New York Post is not tabloid, but nice try. And they absolutely fly in the serious forum. Perhaps you confused them with your Twitter sources?

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

We are talking about time involved. You understand that right?

If it’s too hard, retract the statement. 

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

New York Post is not tabloid, but nice try. And they absolutely fly in the serious forum. Perhaps you confused them with your Twitter sources?

They are, by definition, a tabloid lol. 

Link

The modern version of the paper is published in tabloid format

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

They are, by definition, a tabloid lol. 

Link

Wiki source. Maybe I'll go update it. LOL

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Wiki source. Maybe I'll go update it. LOL

Hard fact. They’re either a tabloid or a broadsheet, and they are not a broadsheet. 

18 hours ago, AUDub said:

And I have one for you; eat s***. You come in here with some ham handed “keep dreaming” bull****, then get all offended when I bite back? Whatever. Every one of your posts is offensive to me because of how mind numbingly stupid they are.

Ignore me and go on with your life, secure in the knowledge that Dub thinks you’re a blithering idiot. 

I count it an honor to offend someone as arrogant as you are. You intolerance of anyone who doesn't agree with you shows your immaturity. I can assure you that I am not offended by your comments to me, personally. You illustrate perfectly, the attitude of the left these days. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Hard fact. They’re either a tabloid or a broadsheet, and they are not a broadsheet. 

Pardon me while I enjoy this filet and Cakebread Cabernet.  I'll be back....................

5 hours ago, Farmer Brown said:

I count it an honor to offend someone as arrogant as you are. You intolerance of anyone who doesn't agree with you shows your immaturity.

I actually get along with people I disagree with quite well. Ideological disagreements rarely get any sort of condemnation from me (unless it’s something extremely stupid that warrants it, e.g. someone saying the Jews are responsible for all the world wars or that we need to stone all of the gays).

What will earn that reaction is being a smug a**hole. So yay you. Had you phrased it differently, I wouldn’t have agreed and would argue my case, but I’d be a lot nicer about it.

And don’t play dumb. You came in here looking to pick a fight. Now you’re just getting indignant because someone returned fire.

5 hours ago, Farmer Brown said:

I can assure you that I am not offended by your comments to me, personally. You illustrate perfectly, the attitude of the left these days. 

So ignore me. But I know you probably won’t. All of that insufferable smarm of yours has to get vented somewhere. 

17 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You made that statement not me. I don't allow puppets to put words in my mouth. Know that homes.

Well, to be precise, you said: Did the president tell Cohen to lie? Rudy says 100% no. Just doesn't seem to be the there there as you guys seem to believe. 

I made the reasonable inference that you believe Rudy's statement exonerates Trump. "Know that".:rolleyes:

Don't be such a weasel. 

17 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

You quote that sh!t and call me gullible? Dude, stop drinking.

You actually believe Putin does not know what Trump - a presidential candidate at the time - was saying to the Russians.  :rolleyes:

And I didn't "quote" anything. It was a straightforward statement.  So maybe you are the one who needs to stop drinking before coming on this forum.

On 1/19/2019 at 10:41 AM, AUDub said:

I can only explain this with Holder and Obama knowing better than to bite the hand that feeds them. Lack of political will by elected leaders to admit that portion of our economic system was based on fraud. This is why I find people like Warren and AOC appealing, and the next gen of voters does too. 

This 1000X. Truth is that the final outcome back then was already predetermined, Wall Street owned both sides. There was never going to be any reconciliation or day in court. The bankers had the prosecutors bought and paid for. Hopefully, the American People see this too. Only with Warren et al will we get back control of our govt and our future.

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

This 1000X. Truth is that the final outcome back then was already predetermined, Wall Street owned both sides. There was never going to be any reconciliation or day in court. The bankers had the prosecutors bought and paid for. Hopefully, the American People see this too. Only with Warren et al will we get back control of our govt and our future.

Sorry my friend, I hope you are dead wrong. I puke at the thought of AOC or Warren as POTUS.

9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Sorry my friend, I hope you are dead wrong. I puke at the thought of AOC or Warren as POTUS.

Proud, we cannot keep on re-electing the same ole people to give us the same ole screwing again and again. 

The difference between Republican and Corporate Democrat is minimal at best. 

47 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Proud, we cannot keep on re-electing the same ole people to give us the same ole screwing again and again. 

The difference between Republican and Corporate Democrat is minimal at best. 

That is pretty much true but could be worse with  Warren, etc.

23 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

That is pretty much true but could be worse with  Warren, etc.

You’re going to be in for a real shock when you realize proposals like greater consumer protections from predatory practices and marginal tax rates of 70% on income over $10,000,000 are actually quite popular. 

7 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

You do realize that AOC can't legally be POTUS for another six years, right? 

9 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

You do realize that AOC can't legally be POTUS for another six years, right? 

2024 at the earliest. Just hope she gets a little more seasoned in that span. She strikes me as gaffe prone. 

Definitely an up and comer right now though.

19 hours ago, AUDub said:

You’re going to be in for a real shock when you realize proposals like greater consumer protections from predatory practices and marginal tax rates of 70% on income over $10,000,000 are actually quite popular. 

I bet most on the right are going to go into Hannity-Limbaugh shock. Those two are going to go even further off the rails, further away from the mainstream,  than they are now.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

I bet most on the right are going to go into Hannity-Limbaugh shock. Those two are going to go even further off the rails, further away from the mainstream,  than they are now.

What commentators do you like?

Archived