Baseball vs Arkansas Game 2

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we lose this game it's all on our hitters. We've had opportunity after opportunity with men in scoring position with 1 out or less and can't move them over. 

Woley has to put that ball in play to the right side on that one. Fly ball to center is horrible and kind of showed the end to the inning for them. Bad at bat for him. Then Julien has had several very bad swings tonight. That was another one. Come on tigers, I am tired and need to get some sleep for the big game tomorrow!!!

BOOM! STRUCK EZELL OUT! Down 3-0 and came back! 1-2-3 inning! We have to score here because I do not want to go through their 2,3, and 4 hitters!

Another ballsy pitch to end the inning. Kid was swinging for the fence right there. 

I also keep forgetting I have family asleep in my house. I keep clapping and making a lot of noise. 

LAU with the lead off single!

4 pitch walk to Bliss. Man on 1st and 2nd with 2 outs and Scheffler is up. COME ON SCHEFFLER! You don't want to catch anymore tonight!

WOW! Scheffler is hit AGAIN! After 23 innings behind the plate and they hit him twice. Bases loaded, though.

Edit: Pitching change for Arkansas. Lets end this game, Ward.

This idiot calling the game doesn’t know of what he speaks. The kid is allowed to be pissed he got hit for the second time. That s*** hurts. He did nothing wrong. Walked with emotion to first base. That is all. This guy has been against AU since I started watching several hours ago. Several hours?!!🤭

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

Is a wild pitch too much to ask for in this situation?  Asking for a friend.....

I'll take another HBP, as well. Or an error. Or a hit. Whatever. Lets just end it. I'm sleepy

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

This idiot calling the game doesn’t know of what he speaks. The kid is allowed to be kissed he got hit for the second time. That s*** hurts. He did nothing wrong. Walked with emotion to first base. That is all. This guy has been against AU since I started watching several hours ago. Several hours?!!🤭

Mark Fuller played baseball at Auburn and Brooks Fuller is his son.....so you are way off base.....if that's who you are talking about.

Archived