Baseball vs Arkansas Game 2

This kids almost balks every pitch too!  He has a double set motion and doesn’t always stop before the pitch. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I may start :drink9:

If I drank at all, I would have already started. I'm barely able to stay awake to finish watching this game. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

If I drank at all, I would have already started. I'm barely able to stay awake to finish watching this game. 

I'm not really a drinker either......but right now it sounds like a very attractive option.

Quick throw by the Opitz kid to get Holland , but don’t like him one bit. His mouth walking with Holland up the base path didn’t sit with me right. That was BS. He has made a couple good plays since. Like to see him fail. 

Lead off single for Arkansas, then a fly out, a ground out to the pitcher that moves the runner to second.

Scheffler has been absolutely amazing behind the plate this entire day. 

7 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Quick throw by the Opitz kid to get Holland , but don’t like him one bit. His mouth walking with Holland up the base path didn’t sit with me right. That was BS. He has made a couple good plays since. Like to see him fail. 

He is kinda unlikable.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

BOOM! Struck him out looking! Lets get this win. 1, 2, and 3 hitters are due up!

That would be a dagger!

Do we have another Catcher to give Scheffler the day off, tomorrow.  The man definitely deserves it. Ward bunts Scheffler over. 1 out man on 2nd for Howell! Intentional walk to Howell. 

Archived